ABF | HOME SWEET HOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you gave up 'plex's' status. That's more than he would do. I'm sure he's grateful that you blew his cover.
And I trust that you will always only stay HERE and not come throwing that as stir the pot fodder in YRC.fair for us to stay there means fair for you to stay here
Are you saying that you trust in me to not tell 'plex' that you are out spilling his beans?
I'll pass on the 'you stay there and me stay here' offer but thanks for the offer anyway.

I trust then that you will kindly reciprocate and ask ABFer to stop spending more time stirring on the yrc forum than here. Fair is Fair. Thank you.

One thing to correct: triplex is only 'not a Teamster' because he retired from the craft. He's the same 'not a Teamster' that all retirees are. None vote, none pay dues. Thus,retirees aren't Teamsters, like triplex.

Thank you for staying here. I'll go back to my yrc forum. Thank You...
In case you forgot we abf Teamsters are our own men. I can't and wouldn't try and tell ABFer what to do, You see we are free men in this forum.

Anyone can post anywhere as long as they follow TB rules. You Have been reported as hateful and insulting, threatening, in the past on both abf and yrc forums. I know that. Jeff's rules are only post what you'd be proud to have your granddaughter read. Yesterday showed improvement needed in that...
Who would let their granddaughter read post on a truck drivers site? So I am safe there. Now are you saying you wouldn't mind your post from the past to be made reading material in your school district?

Well Brothers as you can see again another person not a dues paying Teamster let alone a abf Teamster tries to disrupt our forum. Stating that the CSPF owes him money that he won't collect. Now I ask if you were due money from CSPF would you demand it or what?. I think our MOD staff and ADMINs on this site will correct his indiscretions. After all it is what he is calling for. I wish him luck in finding a place to fit in GOD knows it will be hard but nothing is impossible. YOUR BROTHER WITH THE CROSSED FINGERS ALWAYS!

Who would let their granddaughter read post on a truck drivers site? So I am safe there. Now are you saying you wouldn't mind your post from the past to be made reading material in your school district?
Jeff's rules are Jeff's rules. your first post ( the non apology apology where you still attacked others, while calling for a new beginning) sounded like the past is the past and we start over, fresh. So I asked nicely for a favor. I insulted no one. After yesterdays vile shameful day where you called all homosexual and msde several threats (one member even talked of frag grenades for opposer's) (had that pist stood jeff could be in serious legal trouble,) I.would hope we all Start fresh.

You know Jeff's Rules. You were a Mod. Please act nicely.we all deserve to be debated civilally.

I ask again the favor from my first post, and will TRY to refrain from further discussion here. Thank you and Good Day Sir....

Last edited:
By the way abf Teamsters just look at the views on some of our threads. They go into the tens of thousands. And we all know that it is more than just us coming to our forum to read our post. Keep posting good information and we will get the information out that we need to. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

Last edited:
Jeff's rules are Jeff's rules your first post ( the non apology apology where you still attacked others, while calling for a new beginning) sounded like the past is the past and we start over, fresh. So I asked nicely for a favor. I insulted no one. After yesterdays vile shameful day where you called all homosexual and msde several threats (,,ibe member even talked of frag grenades for opposer's) I.would hope we all
Start fresh.

You know Jeff's Rules. You were a Mod. Please act nicely.we all deserve to be debated civilally.

I ask again the favor from my first post, and will TRY to refrain from further discussion here. Thank you and Good Day Sir....
You are not the overseer of the yrc forum. Or do you think you are? Hell you aren't even a yrc Teamster. You need to stop barking out orders on our forum. You have come across a man that is truly not afraid nor respectful of you and your kind. I gave my opening statement to begin this thread and if you did not like it you should have just left. After all you are not a dues paying Teamster.

Jeff's rules are Jeff's rules. your first post ( the non apology apology where you still attacked others, while calling for a new beginning) sounded like the past is the past and we start over, fresh. So I asked nicely for a favor. I insulted no one. After yesterdays vile shameful day where you called all homosexual and msde several threats (one member even talked of frag grenades for opposer's) (had that pist stood jeff could be in serious legal trouble,) I.would hope we all Start fresh.

Again I don't know of anyone posting threatening things yesterday. But I know it wasn't me and I can't control what others post. What would you want me to do to stop it. I think I have a better debate record than the self proclaimed site sheriff. Jeff and I know how tto contact each other. If Jeff had a problem that he wanted to discuss with me he could contact me by phone or PM or email. But now you come on my abf thread trying to tell me how to excuse myself for any short comings I may have shown yesterday. Who do you think you are non Teamster?

You have to be close to some type of punishment. After all you have been crying for it all day.

Muler said:
I hope to have many discussions with all Teamstersin a civil and no hate manner in the future.

You are not the overseer of the yrc forum. Or do you think you are? Hell you aren't even a yrc Teamster. You need to stop barking out orders on our forum. You have come across a man that is truly not afraid nor respectful of you and your kind. I gave my opening statement to begin this thread and if you did not like it you should have just left. After all you are not a dues paying Teamster.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

It is nice to hear what my fellow abf Teamsters have to say. I come to the abf forum to learn about what is going on at the other terminals across the abf network.

As many of you can see over the last couple of days a few bad apples tried ruining the whole bunch.
But I have to give credit where credit is due the abf MOD and Guardrail stepped up to the plate and stopped the abf haters from disrupting our forum.

I was not without fault in the said ruckus. I was given a talk and I listened because they were right. For my part in the mess I will ask for your forgiveness. But I can and will not sit idly by as non abf people try to push abf Teamsters around on their own forum.

I am and have always been one to speak my peace. When you have a non Teamster on here trying to act like a Teamster causing trouble by telling half truths and in some case out right lies then I feel compelled to put him in his place and let the facts speak for themselves.

Then we had the jealous abf hater on here causing trouble while drinking beer(his own words) not even talking about the thread topic and slamming another abf Teamster that hasn't even been on this site for well over a year. But as I was informed it is not my place to police this forum. But I will not be attacked and sit by and listen to lies and hate on OUR FORUM.

I hope to have many discussions with all Teamsters in a civil and no hate manner in the future. There are many good Teamsters and non Teamster drivers and dock workers on this site I know I have talk to many of them. We don't always agree but we discuss it in a way to give both sides of our views and there are times we walk away with a better understanding and after all isn't that what this site is all about?

Just keep posting that is how we get our information an many of the things that is important to us.

YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS MULER!
This is what the real post looked like.

Maybe by this non Teamster showing his complete disregard for the site rules and the abf Teamsters right to have a non disruptive forum to interact we can all see that maybe some on this site feel as though they are above the rest of us. I know Jeff is fair I have had many dealing with him. But this guy is out of control.

Muler said:
I hope to have many discussions with all Teamstersin a civil and no hate manner in the future.

Again I don't know of anyone posting threatening things yesterday. But I know it wasn't me and I can't control what others post. What would you want me to do to stop it. I think I have a better debate record than the self proclaimed site sheriff. Jeff and I know how tto contact each other. If Jeff had a problem that he wanted to discuss with me he could contact me by phone or PM or email. But now you come on my abf thread trying to tell me how to excuse myself for any short comings I may have shown yesterday. Who do you think you are non Teamster?

You have to be close to some type of punishment. After all you have been crying for it all day.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:[/Quote]

Maybe by this non Teamster showing his complete disregard for the site rules and the abf Teamsters right to have a non disruptive forum to interact we can all see that maybe some on this site feel as though they are above the rest of us. I know Jeff is fair I have had many dealing with him. But this guy is out of control.
:lmao::lmao:

Again I don't know of anyone posting threatening things yesterday. But I know it wasn't me and I can't control what others post. What would you want me to do to stop it.
. Whoa! So the apology was for nothing that you did. The. 'Talking to that you listened to because they were right' was for someone else's posts? Then why did you apologize, if it was all others? You didn't change Albag's screennmae to a sexual insult? You didn't imply that Albag and triplex are homosexuals? You didn't call for Albag to come face you man to man in Akron? (Maybe you wanted to shake his hand, I don't know?). You didn't threaten to divulge some apparent secret of his record? You didn't get notices of posts in your thread talking of frag-grenading those you don't like? I hope you have your address in a GPS so you can find your way home! That's some serious memory loss my man...

Muler said:
I've broken no rules. I've responded to posts. No reason for punishment...

. Whoa! So the apology was for nothing that you did. The. 'Talking to that you listened to because they were right' was for someone else's posts? Then why did you apologize, if it was all others? You didn't change Albag's screennmae to a sexual insult? You didn't imply that Albag and triplex are homosexuals? You didn't call for Albag to come face you man to man in Akron? (Maybe you wanted to shake his hand, I don't know?). You didn't threaten to divulge some apparent secret of his record? You didn't get notices of posts in your thread talking of frag-grenading those you don't like? I hope you have your address in a GPS so you can find your way home! That's some serious memory loss my man...

You have disrupted a thread in a forum for Teamsters for which you are not. Two you called out a MOD that in the past is a know ban violation.

Again who made you the TB SHERIFF! If either one had a problem with me that would be our business not yours CORRECT?

As for their sexual preference maybe you know what they like but I sure don't. But I find it kind of funny you appear to be disruptive for what happened between two other people and myself. Don't you find that a little creepy on your part?

If they are upset they sound handle it themselves. But all I have heard is you disrupting my post to abf Teamsters about yesterday. And all you do is babble on. I'm beginning to wonder what I might have uncovered.

But for now just behave in my abf thread and let others defend themselves.

You need to mind your own business and go to where your kind go to converse. I have grown tired of your better than thou attitude. It doesn't play on a real Teamster forum.

Again who made you the TB SHERIFF! If either one had a problem with me that would be our business not yours CORRECT?

As for their sexual preference maybe you know what they like but I sure don't. But I find it kind of funny you appear to be disruptive for what happened between two other people and myself. Don't you find that a little creepy on your part?

If they are upset they sound handle it themselves. But all I have heard is you disrupting my post to abf Teamsters about yesterday. And all you do is babble on. I'm beginning to wonder what I might have uncovered.

But for now just behave in my abf thread and let others defend themselves.

You need to mind your own business and go to where your kind go to converse. I have grown tired of your better than thou attitude. It doesn't play on a real Teamster forum.
Then you shouldn't have responded to my posts....:1sm364jumpbed::15::17142:

Status
Not open for further replies.