ABF | HOME SWEET HOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have really made a fool of yourself today. Even I feel sorry for you and I never thought that would happen. You have stooped to smiley faces as a defense.

Jimmy you look pathetic years of your reputation has been destroyed. You are on here defending two males and for what? They could defend themselves if need be.

Is there something you want to tell all of us? But your total lack of comprehension is apparent in your babbling. Just read your post. You try to start a fight and when you see you are not smart enough you start stammering and acting like a protector of two males WHY?

They have been on this site for years and have held their own. Now just go where your kind goes and let me and my fellow abf Teamsters have a calm informative discussion.

You have really made a fool of yourself today. Even I feel sorry for you and I never thought that would happen. You have stooped to smiley faces as a defense.

Jimmy you look pathetic years of your reputation has been destroyed. You are on here defending two males and for what? They could defend themselves if need be.

Is there something you want to tell all of us? But your total lack of comprehension is apparent in your babbling. Just read your post. You try to start a fight and when you see you are not smart enough you start stammering and acting like a protector of two males WHY?

They have been on this site for years and have held their own. Now just go where your kind goes and let me and my fellow abf Teamsters have a calm informative discussion.
You've gotten wound tight for nothing. Life is too short for your temper. I've blown nothing. Enhanced my rep in all likelihood. I've got to go to work. Calm down,have a beer on me. Maybe we can play again another time...:guiness:

You've gotten wound tight for nothing. Life is too short for your temper. I've blown nothing. Enhanced my rep in all likelihood. I've got to go to work. Calm down,have a beer on me. Maybe we can play another time...
Not upset here it is you coming to a REAL TEAMSTERS forum spewing your sheriff attitude. And yes you have lowered yourself today. What a sad thing to have to witnessed. Now go to where your kind go and have fun doing whatever you all do.

Not upset here it is you coming to a REAL TEAMSTERS forum spewing your sheriff attitude. And yes you have lowered yourself today. What a sad thing to have to witnessed. Now go to where your kind go and have fun doing whatever you all do.
Later.:15:. Ill be back... (Hope your memory improves, don't forget me)

Y

Your Welcome.. Let it go
Just want to clear up one thing. A couple on here call me a wanna be sheriff. Those can pm the Boss- I've turned down that job numerous times. A Mod (IMO, and not criticizing any here) must put aside his own views on most things and keep posts fair and within the rules. I see that as neutering my views more than I'm willing to. I'd appear favoring one side as a mod way too much, and I respect Jeff's work too much to be a hypocrite. I couldn't do it. Its a no win thankless job. But I've played or coached sports for almost 55 years now, since 6. To survive, you have to know the rules, and question the refs at times..

Just FYI... I'm not agitating. Just calling out WHY???? Just like the forum title. It says ABF. Not ABF Teamsters or ABF Teamsters only....

Just want to clear up one thing. A couple on here call me a wanna be sheriff. Those can pm the Boss- I've turned down that job numerous times. A Mod (IMO, and not criticizing any here) must put aside his own views on most things and keep posts fair and within the rules. I see that as neutering my views more than I'm willing to. I'd appear favoring one side as a mod way too much, and I respect Jeff's work too much to be a hypocrite. I couldn't do it. Its a no win thankless job. But I've played or coached sports for almost 55 years now, since 6. To survive, you have to know the rules, and question the refs at times..

Just FYI... I'm not agitating. Just calling out WHY???? Just like the forum title. It says ABF. Not ABF Teamsters or ABF Teamsters only....
I guess so Jimmy.. But you have to admit that there appears the evidence of being antagonistic when you enter a forum such as this ABF forum and add your opinion about ABF affairs in which you have no affiliation with ABF.
Even the somewhat naive would question your intentions, and then intelligently deduct that you are only here to be a thorn in someone's side. I would assume that there are other forums that would benefit from your insight and also I would assume that there are other forums that you have more connection with than this particular one. Food for thought.

I guess so Jimmy.. But you have to admit that there appears the evidence of being antagonistic when you enter a forum such as this ABF forum and add your opinion about ABF affairs in which you have no affiliation with ABF.
Even the somewhat naive would question your intentions, and then intelligently deduct that you are only here to be a thorn in someone's side. I would assume that there are other forums that would benefit from your insight and also I would assume that there are other forums that you have more connection with than this particular one. Food for thought.
Its an old war. Three from abf started it on yrc forum during the mou debates. I apologize to any and all except two still here and one banned the past year for disruption. I had vowed to stay out, and did, all day yesterday. Then this non apology apology bragging that he won thread. The 707 thread yesterday was disgraceful IMO. And also, imo- someone not banned should have been. I am vested in the cspf- I would be ashamed to call that unbanned man a Teamster. His posts are shameful and not representative of the Teamsters I worked with.

I've had my say, made my point, and wish all at ABF well ( except 3). Go get em. Make us proud! I'm done. Read it while you can.

Its an old war. Three from abf started it on yrc forum during the mou debates. I apologize to any and all except two still here and one banned the past year for disruption. I had vowed to stay out, and did, all day yesterday. Then this non apology apology bragging that he won thread. The 707 thread yesterday was disgraceful IMO. And also, imo- someone not banned should have been. I am vested in the cspf- I would be ashamed to call that unbanned man a Teamster. His posts are shameful and not representative of the Teamsters I worked with.

I've had my say, made my point, and wish all at ABF well ( except 3). Go get em. Make us proud! I'm done. Read it while you can.

Obviously you can't see the forest for the trees. I believe that you really do believe that you are settling old scores because you have become so wrapped up with this misconception of yours that you can walk away from all of this unscathed while proving a point thus saving face all at the same time. I think you may have a different perspective if you would just step back for a moment or two then take an unbiased approach at everything that has transpired in the last couple days .Here you have a man that after the heated debate was all but said and done which warnings were issued and maybe even a banning takes the initiative to start a wholehearted thread which you viewed as a vulnerability and a great opportunity to start yet another battle..How do you think it looks to someone that doesnt know about your so called "old war"? Didnt play out the way you intended it to,did it?

I would tell you how I think you are behaving but Im sure you already have an idea from what I posted thus far so theres no need.But I will offer some friendly advice because I believe you do get a few more priveliges and free reign than your average poster from what I have observed in the last few days which I would assume does come from being a long standing member like you boasted about. I wouldnt take advantage of that because Im relatively sure that comes out of courtesy not necessity.

You say that you had your say and youre done but then again you said that in your very first post and you also say that you proved your point.Just what point do you "believe" that was?

Obviously you can't see the forest for the trees. I believe that you really do believe that you are settling old scores because you have become so wrapped up with this misconception of yours that you can walk away from all of this unscathed while proving a point thus saving face all at the same time. I think you may have a different perspective if you would just step back for a moment or two then take an unbiased approach at everything that has transpired in the last couple days .Here you have a man that after the heated debate was all but said and done which warnings were issued and maybe even a banning takes the initiative to start a wholehearted thread which you viewed as a vulnerability and a great opportunity to start yet another battle..How do you think it looks to someone that doesnt know about your so called "old war"? Didnt play out the way you intended it to,did it?

I would tell you how I think you are behaving but Im sure you already have an idea from what I posted thus far so theres no need.But I will offer some friendly advice because I believe you do get a few more priveliges and free reign than your average poster from what I have observed in the last few days which I would assume does come from being a long standing member like you boasted about. I wouldnt take advantage of that because Im relatively sure that comes out of courtesy not necessity.

You say that you had your say and youre done but then again you said that in your very first post and you also say that you proved your point.Just what point do you "believe" that was?
We strongly disagree on all you posted. I'm done. Dislike me or whatever, I wish no ill will to you. Go in peace...

I hope you can someday come to grips with the fact that we can all have an opinion. I hope you find some peace within.

Status
Not open for further replies.