Yellow | Hot off the press yrc teamsters plan b

So you voted for him the last time? The point is they are ass ****** us and some can't see that, The first vote was proof of that. We are still here....hello we voted NO.. Doors still open?

Not a terminal manager but a drivers wife. I know for a fact that our insurance will cost more than you or my husband will bring home in unemployment! I am in the medical field and the benefits that you guys have is priceless!!! Go ahead and vote no and try and find someplace else with these benefits, that is if anyone is hiring! Open your eyes to what you have and quit focusing on what you don't have, it's tough finding a good job out there!

Not a terminal manager but a drivers wife. I know for a fact that our insurance will cost more than you or my husband will bring home in unemployment! I am in the medical field and the benefits that you guys have is priceless!!! Go ahead and vote no and try and find someplace else with these benefits, that is if anyone is hiring! Open your eyes to what you have and quit focusing on what you don't have, it's tough finding a good job out there!

Tell your husband to be a Man , stand up to yrc ,Vote No on plan B. Sorry I had to tell you this because he didn't. No more give backs.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Tell your husband to be a Man , stand up to yrc ,Vote No on plan B. Sorry I had to tell you this because he didn't. No more give backs.

My husband is a great man and does not want to his family to struggle just because of his pride! He knows that at any job you have there's always something that you don't agree with or like but it's still a job. With the benefits he has now he won't find that just anywhere. The insurance cost alone is worth this job. Like I said before I have been in the medical field for over 25 years and one sickness can bankrupt a person without insurance!!!! Sometimes it doesn't hurt to give back, isn't that what a team does....sacrifices......everyone sacrifices one way or the other.....I say if your so unhappy with you job then quit and find your DREAM job!!! by the way good luck with that.....

Why don't he quit if he likes working for less. You can sign up for Obama Care?

My husband is a great man and does not want to his family to struggle just because of his pride! He knows that at any job you have there's always something that you don't agree with or like but it's still a job. With the benefits he has now he won't find that just anywhere. The insurance cost alone is worth this job. Like I said before I have been in the medical field for over 25 years and one sickness can bankrupt a person without insurance!!!! Sometimes it doesn't hurt to give back, isn't that what a team does....sacrifices......everyone sacrifices one way or the other.....I say if your so unhappy with you job then quit and find your DREAM job!!! by the way good luck with that.....

You can tell this isn't a "must have to survive" proposal or that attendance language would have been stripped out. Are we to believe the banks require attendance dings don't drop off your record at some point. Technically, they could fire you using 10 year old infractions. Would they risk a "must have - bank dictated agreement with a clause like that? This whole deal has got me wondering how much is the "finders fee" of this financing,,,,and where all, and who all is getting a piece of it.

not saying the banks require it but the ot it creates is a reason they might want an attendance policy

Last post : We did give back, 3 times 15 % of our pay , a week vacation and our health and welfare fund cut 75%. Please open your eye's. We voted No. We got pay raises for non CDL employees. Now we vote No on plan B and we get no cut in vacation pay and our once a month unexcused book off . I don't know how long your husband is a Teamster but this is the way it works. I have 26 years. Please stand tall and fight back, don't let yrc management take advantage of you or your family. Vote No on B. Have a blessed life !!!!

Why don't he quit if he likes working for less. You can sign up for Obama Care?

Yeah we could but that still costs money, you have to still pay for the Obama Care and it's **** coverage. Why not have the ones that ***** and moan about every little thing be the ones to quit and save the job for the ones who are willing to sacrifice a little. This is not about being tough and state that No one is gonna take anymore from me....., it's about a company that is trying to save itself (regardless of the situation) and in order to do that everyone needs to be a team player! that's what workers do!!!! Reality will hit you once you get out there and try to find better, they are hiring young people for much less pay and less than appealing benefits!!! Don't believe me, spend a little time and do some research!!!

How about putting that crack pipe down. They are hiring management at $50k a year left and right with no experience and no education. What part don't you understand?

Yeah we could but that still costs money, you have to still pay for the Obama Care and it's **** coverage. Why not have the ones that ***** and moan about every little thing be the ones to quit and save the job for the ones who are willing to sacrifice a little. This is not about being tough and state that No one is gonna take anymore from me....., it's about a company that is trying to save itself (regardless of the situation) and in order to do that everyone needs to be a team player! that's what workers do!!!! Reality will hit you once you get out there and try to find better, they are hiring young people for much less pay and less than appealing benefits!!! Don't believe me, spend a little time and do some research!!!

ryc i got in trouble for repeating this befor .but since im retired i dont have to worry about them looking for me now . [didnt worry about it then either ]
I over heard the tm-gm tell a dock super that after last COO they had money to hire more supers because they needed more EYES on the low life teamsters . hmmmm his words exactly not mine

So spend a few hundred thousand to save a couple thousand $$? Is that the Yellow way of doing things?

ryc i got in trouble for repeating this befor .but since im retired i dont have to worry about them looking for me now . [didnt worry about it then either ]
I over heard the tm-gm tell a dock super that after last COO they had money to hire more supers because they needed more EYES on the low life teamsters . hmmmm his words exactly not mine

Last post : We did give back, 3 times 15 % of our pay , a week vacation and our health and welfare fund cut 75%. Please open your eye's. We voted No. We got pay raises for non CDL employees. Now we vote No on plan B and we get no cut in vacation pay and our once a month unexcused book off . I don't know how long your husband is a Teamster but this is the way it works. I have 26 years. Please stand tall and fight back, don't let yrc management take advantage of you or your family. Vote No on B. Have a blessed life !!!!

My husband has been a Teamster for over 20 years and he knows how cruel it is out there with the job situations!!! We have done some checking and it's not as easy as what you all are stating! You have a blessed life too!!

That is what the company is counting on...:bananapartyhat:

My husband has been a Teamster for over 20 years and he knows how cruel it is out there with the job situations!!! We have done some checking and it's not as easy as what you all are stating! You have a blessed life too!!

well - a work year is 2080 hours. It's a 40 cent raise with 15% taken out.. That is $707.20... So i would guess it's rounding to a nice round number....

if you're a linehaul driver like myself my run pays over 3200 miles a week. That approximately adds up to around $1600 (at 1.0c per mile) before the 15% and they only want to pay a lump sum of $750 minus 40+% taxes. Big giveback besides the vacation pay schedule for linehaul with 5 wks vacation. No more concessions.

my husband is a great man and does not want to his family to struggle just because of his pride! He knows that at any job you have there's always something that you don't agree with or like but it's still a job. With the benefits he has now he won't find that just anywhere. The insurance cost alone is worth this job. Like i said before i have been in the medical field for over 25 years and one sickness can bankrupt a person without insurance!!!! Sometimes it doesn't hurt to give back, isn't that what a team does....sacrifices......everyone sacrifices one way or the other.....i say if your so unhappy with you job then quit and find your dream job!!! By the way good luck with that.....

we have been giving back..for 5yrs now..enough is enough..welch doesn't want to GO down..they know what they need to do for us to vote yes

if you're a linehaul driver like myself my run pays over 3200 miles a week. That approximately adds up to around $1600 (at 1.0c per mile) before the 15% and they only want to pay a lump sum of $750 minus 40+% taxes. Big giveback besides the vacation pay schedule for linehaul with 5 wks vacation. No more concessions.

I'm not real good with math. What does unemployement minus health insurance pay? When you fill out the plus and minus colms before you vote, you gotta be honest with the minus side. Yup, xome jobs out there, especially over the road, lots of great equipment up and down the road. Most guys I know have to run multiple logs because they can't afford to run legal. Then the minus side becomes new mile rate less expenses less meals less health insurance, less contribution to 401k, etc. My brother sleeps in the truck because company won't pay full motel rate, only $20/night, he pays the rest, Since it isn't a dedicated run, he's gotta find a flea bag stop on his own. Unload time? pennies

Anyway, driver, make the best decision for your family and continued best wishes.