TForce | Hows That Union Thing Working out for the UPS Parcel Drivers !!!!

Valerie said:
You probably won't hear much from UPS Parcel on this board since it is UPS Freight.
yep and i'm not hearin anything from the anti union ups freight drivers about whats wrong with ups parcels union representation either.

Johnnybegood said:
Propaganda is all you will get...:duh:
JBG, here's your chance to give us some FACTS about how bad the union is for the UPS parcel drivers and thats all you got ! Please tell me how they got it so bad with that supposed propaganda.

Apostolic said:
Just what do you do?
Are you a road driver?
Do you work for UPS Freight?

The only thing I really know about you, after a few hundered posts is that you really,really want to be in the Teamsters union bad.

Well what do you think,did I get anything right with all my questions?

Now I'm not trying to be a wize guy,I'm just interested in my fellow posters.
He's an ex MC line driver turned UPSF line driver.

mossbackman said:
JBG, here's your chance to give us some FACTS about how bad the union is for the UPS parcel drivers and thats all you got ! Please tell me how they got it so bad with that supposed propaganda.
As i have stated in the past there are plenty of ex teamsters Who worked for Big O who were screwed by the union...I myself was only screwed 2nd hand as i was a child and my father got no help when his co. closed other than wait by the phone with three kids and a mortgage..There are others with the same kind of story..So i do not need to explain that even if you were to get a good contract look at what has been happening to union companies..and ask yourself will or can they help you if they have no money in certain(CentralStates) funds or are cutting them....:duh:

No money in certain funds ?? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but not their own facts.Please tell of which fund has no money. Some things have been changed in various plans to secure the future strength of the fund but what's wrong with planning for the funds future strength ??

:duh:
usf-indy said:
No money in certain funds ?? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but not their own facts.Please tell of which fund has no money. Some things have been changed in various plans to secure the future strength of the fund but what's wrong with planning for the funds future strength ??
Read the papers Central states is having a problem....

Johnnybegood said:
As i have stated in the past there are plenty of ex teamsters Who worked for Big O who were screwed by the union...I myself was only screwed 2nd hand as i was a child and my father got no help when his co. closed other than wait by the phone with three kids and a mortgage..There are others with the same kind of story..So i do not need to explain that even if you were to get a good contract look at what has been happening to union companies..and ask yourself will or can they help you if they have no money in certain(CentralStates) funds or are cutting them....:duh:

Sit and wait by the phone....Whose fault is that? And just maybe the company he worked for did not do what they needed to do to keep up with the times. Or is that the fault to?

greezy trucker said:
Sit and wait by the phone....Whose fault is that? And just maybe the company he worked for did not do what they needed to do to keep up with the times. Or is that the fault to?
What would you say if it was you and they said were sorry or we have to split up your time because of a break or a new local......:duh:

Sir I do read the paper and Central states has just announced a raise in my pension rates. I will now retire at 62 with over $3,700 per month. As I said please stick to the facts.Central states took a bath in the stock market fall of the past and made the corrections needed and is on its way to doing what it needs to continue.

Johnnybegood said:
What would you say if it was you and they said were sorry or we have to split up your time because of a break or a new local......:duh:
Try this again because this makes no sense....I flip ya a hard time but I am willing to listen

usf-indy said:
Sir I do read the paper and Central states has just announced a raise in my pension rates. I will now retire at 62 with over $3,700 per month. As I said please stick to the facts.Central states took a bath in the stock market fall of the past and made the corrections needed and is on its way to doing what it needs to continue.
AAAAHHHH com-mon you just making that up.....You know its all propaganda.......LOLOLOLOL......Can you link this for me?

greezy trucker said:
AAAAHHHH com-mon you just making that up.....You know its all propaganda.......LOLOLOLOL......Can you link this for me?
How come there are no announcements on UPSers or UPS .:duh: I think all this stuff is propaganda..........

usf-indy said:
I take everthing said by an Indy employee as BS..Who started all the bs last time?

SIR you are welcome to think whatever you want but these facts are available on the Central States website. And just what BS are you accusing me of starting ? I have looked back at my old post and failed to see your point.