TForce | Hows That Union Thing Working out for the UPS Parcel Drivers !!!!

mossbackman said:
JBG, I'm open to all comments, I really want to know some negative things about the Teamsters representation of the UPS parcel drivers. Please enlighten me.
They can't tell you .Do you think they want to be know as a divider? I'd say not......:chairshot: Look all you have to say is your against signing and you are the villain.:duh: No matter what i tell you someone will say its wrong so good luck with anyone speaking out.....:smilie_132:

Johnnybegood said:
They can't tell you .Do you think they want to be know as a divider? I'd say not......:chairshot: Look all you have to say is your against signing and you are the villain.:duh: No matter what i tell you someone will say its wrong so good luck with anyone speaking out.....:smilie_132:
So all the UPS parcel drivers go home every night trembling in Fear ?

mossbackman said:
Just a hint...Try rewording the question? It sounds kind of.....sarcastic or something....I'm not sure your point is getting across....

mossbackman said:
Well posts on this board are supposed to be anonamyous, so if any disgruntled UPS parcel drivers are out there, you'd think they'd be posting here. ANYBODY NOTICE ANY ?

And....as far as how that Union thing is working out for the UPS workers.....they're about to get a $1.02 raise......yep, that's one dollar and two cents per hour. Man, I'd run the other way from becoming a Teamster too!!!!

Just delivering boxes yeah right?

I've seen you package drivers in a dead run,hand carting stacks of boxes.
Running from their lttle brown package cars through walk in doors,and back again to get going to the next stop.

I wouldn't want to be a package driver for $50.00 per hour.

But than again you get paid to work,insted of paying to join a health club,or YMCA to get your exercise.

No way you only go to the gym ,an hour,or two at a time.
Where you UPS drivers are working out sun up to sunset,and later.

I'll take LTL freight any day over dropping off,and picking up packages.
Running all day long like my butt was on fire.

On second thought I wouldn't want your job for $100.00 an hour.
Just not worth an accident looking for a place to happen.
I do have to admit though its a very rare thing to see a fat UPS driver.

Apostolic said:
Running from their lttle brown package cars through walk in doors,and back again to get going to the next stop.

But than again you get paid to work,insted of paying to join a health club,or YMCA to get your exercise.

I'm with you on this one A. Those guys earn and deserve every cent they make

Hey, I guess not all Teamsters are lazy like some people like to think (not you)

stldude44 said:
And....as far as how that Union thing is working out for the UPS workers.....they're about to get a $1.02 raise......yep, that's one dollar and two cents per hour. Man, I'd run the other way from becoming a Teamster too!!!!

And many of the part timers are getting that raise plus another 20 cents an hour

Apostolic said:

UPS Guy Gets 1500 a week and I'll bet he gets his lunch and 2 breaks !!! and if it's sunup to sunset to sunset then ther're gettin overtime!!! 28.00 an hour at time an a half !!!!