Estes | I Love Estes Express Lines

sure its all what a driver wants i will never tell a man he's dumb for choosing whatever. i don't throw stones at another mans house i just throw stones at him !! their are better paying jobs with less security worse equi and all the such. but here its a great mix of great pay and trucks. a few terms need to be better but they are also small in the middle of nowhere terms also. all ltl jobs are the same just what are you willing to do and put up with to be fat and happy

You'll need alot of seniority to do well at those organized outfits. I wouldn't trade with none of them. I've got to have stability.

alot of my friends are worried everyday about a shutdown or mass layoff. not here at big E !!!!

again

Well put beerboy. Peace of mind and security mean so much more to me now. Many of my ex co-workers have taken pay cuts but getting stability means more than high pay after you lose a good job. It looks like working at big E, I could have both security and excellent pay, plus a great working environment. In hindsight now i'm glad the other carriers didn't contact me. Can't wait to start!

Well Now I just lost my breakfast all over my keyboard.:hysterical: Thanks alot!! Now do you use a fork or a spoon when you eat up this crap??:chairshot::butt kiss:

this is all the other companies see... our tail lights

12-3-07Secaucuspics003.jpg

Great pic beer boy. Also noticed plenty of space in front of that big E truck. Your company must have a pro-active safety program.

Where was this taken at beerboy? I noticed one of my old Jevic trucks in the right lane. Out with the old J and in with the new E.

If you reallywant to see a beautiful shot go to hankstruckpictures.com scroll down to estes pictures an find the one looking out over a river and big E triples. I'm not able to link it up. Maybe someone could.

It should be called circus wagon express.Love those red wheels!How about all those big shinny wheels i see pulling your wagons.Is that what you mean by job security?

Estes Rules Again

how smart is estes putting 1 way freight on contractors. why would the company send our driver to haul the freight when there is nothing to haul on the other end. man thank you mr. estes for making us stronger in this weak economy !!!! at least we don't have a contract with our employer that states so much our fright is hauled by contractors. !! we can proceed as normal when the economy gets better , yes another example other companies and organizations are trying to keep up. all i have to say is good luck. hard to play catch up. good thing we are in the lead !!!

how smart is estes putting 1 way freight on contractors. why would the company send our driver to haul the freight when there is nothing to haul on the other end. man thank you mr. estes for making us stronger in this weak economy !!!! at least we don't have a contract with our employer that states so much our fright is hauled by contractors. !! we can proceed as normal when the economy gets better , yes another example other companies and organizations are trying to keep up. all i have to say is good luck. hard to play catch up. good thing we are in the lead !!!
Great point! Great point! I am gonna start paying my own tolls, to help Rob out... Times are tough for the big man!

Great point! Great point! I am gonna start paying my own tolls, to help Rob out... Times are tough for the big man!
First off Mr. E I'm sure needs no financial help from you seeing he is one of the wealthiest men in the state of Virginia and factoring all the wealth from the suburbs and surrounding communities of DC that says a lot. I am willing to bet he is quite a bit further from the welfare line than any of his employees. Are you willing to show proof of you paying your own tolls or is this just an attempt at:butt kiss:

I am now leading by example! I put half the cost of my fill up today on my debit card. $250. I would like to entice the rest of you E guys to sacrifice in this time of need. After all, we all got to step up to the plate for our family business in this tough time of high fuel prices. I'm not asking to split EVERY tank full, but maybe just once a week. I understand if you may not be able to do a 50-50 split, but maybe just kick in a $100 spot. Every bit helps take the edge off the company, and the burden that Rob has to bear in these tough times. So far, six guys have followed me lead at my terminal.

you know it helps all of us if we throw in a little then it will make us all stronger...