TForce | I thought this was funny

BTW truckinusa, I did not accuse you of being sarcastic only asked if you were.

Who called you rude or cruel?

You are too hard on yourself.

12pack said:
As a union driver I am always Nice to the UPSF and FXF drivers.
I Don't want any of them to be turned off to the union because I was ignorant to them.

I think of the ALL FXF and UPSF drivers as potential brothers. Maybe this is a little pie in the sky but you get more flys with suger than vinegar. Try to treat all of them with the respect you want to be treated with.

I want representation, I've made that and the reasons why clear.

It has nothing to do with the way another treats me ie.. If a Union employee was to say something or do something that I did not agree with it would never change my mind.

I understand that people have bad days or that one's actions or opinions does not necessarily reflect the rest.

BusterNite said:
I did not either, I don't even know what Rep is? and I don't even know how to put that little picture up over my name!!

For not knowing what they are you sure got plenty of them.

I guess you are doing something right.

BusterNite said:
What are they for?
If you agree or disagree with a post click on the scale thingy (top right) and agree or disagree. I personally only used it once, I won't use it to lower anyones rep. If I don't agree I will just say it.

steve5 said:
BTW what is a frog gig?
it's a pole with a metal tip on it.
gig1.jpg

That was for Hillbilly Frog. I was just trying to be funny because he was one of the four who clicked on my rep. MissJen says hello too. I guess someone banned her for some reason. She's my wife.

Well guys I don't know where that came from but Trust me we do not all share the same opinion as Truckinusa. I have always felt that I am not too good to do any of the work but I am not going to do it for free. Plain and simple. If UPSF wasn't paying you to fuel then I would have to agree with Truckinusa. But as long as I am being paid and it isn't illegal I don't really have a problem with it. At Yellow we sometimes fuel our own units when we are on the road. But never at a terminal. There is someone there to do that job. Howver we get paid for having to wait for the unit to be fueled ant the terminal.

Traveler said:
Well guys I don't know where that came from but Trust me we do not all share the same opinion as Truckinusa. I have always felt that I am not too good to do any of the work but I am not going to do it for free. Plain and simple. If UPSF wasn't paying you to fuel then I would have to agree with Truckinusa. But as long as I am being paid and it isn't illegal I don't really have a problem with it. At Yellow we sometimes fuel our own units when we are on the road. But never at a terminal. There is someone there to do that job. Howver we get paid for having to wait for the unit to be fueled ant the terminal.

I agree, I think we will soon also be paid for our time. I have faith in Indy.

truckinusa said:
That was for Hillbilly Frog. I was just trying to be funny because he was one of the four who clicked on my rep. MissJen says hello too. I guess someone banned her for some reason. She's my wife.

Ok, now I get it. Who is miss Jen?