Yellow | I'm voting YES! Who is with me?

As i see it only a no vote gives us a chance and no dooms us to work till death AT NON UNION RATES

How can the IBT propose this to us without prior approval from the Pension trusts? How come the 25% pension contribution doesn't start until 6 months after the concessions? YRCW stopped paying into the pension without letting the teamsters know in the past. You guys really think YRCW will pay into the pension in June 2011? If so, I have ice to sell you in Alaska.

Jay c must be a company person because he doesn't sound like a union person.
He is retired, sitting back, wanting us to take pay cuts, pensions freezes, work rule changes, loss of a weeks vacation, losses in full time employment and all of this other B.S. that he would not have ever accepted while he was working. But I guess it is ok for us to take a screwing, as long as it don't effect him.

try to remember a time in the not so distant past when you were happy going to work !!!
I've been trying since you posted this at 5 pm. I haven't given up yet. There must be a time in there somewhere...ummm...I'll get back to ya.

Last edited by a moderator:
Longblade, are you O.K. Man? you said a no gives a chance and no gives hard non union work. I am confused. Please take a break and have a beer evan if you do not consume. You will feel better in the morning. If you do not consume, than let me know and I will drink two, one for you and one for Flash. Good luck. It is not going to be a bad as you think.

It will be interesting in November to go back and read these post again to see if the self proclaimed experts new what they were talking about:tumbleweed::tribehasspoken:

Longblade, are you O.K. Man? you said a no gives a chance and no gives hard non union work. I am confused. Please take a break and have a beer evan if you do not consume. You will feel better in the morning. If you do not consume, than let me know and I will drink two, one for you and one for Flash. Good luck. It is not going to be a bad as you think.
Thanks Bro. My posts should start having more misspelled words and make less sense soon. Since you're doubling my dosage.:couch:

Yep Blade, clears it all up, you did not get back soon enough, you should have a headache tomarrow morning. Gezz this is fun, c an we get this overwith allreaady? Dang things are getting fussy, I cannot find my spell checker, where did she go?

i change my mine, i am voting yes i dont think yrcw is bluffing
The Freight Update I got says that their will be no second vote...and NO will close the doors.....that is from our Teamster leaders not YRC....Why would the Leaders want us to fold..They wouldn't so the idea of bliuffing is the stupidest gamble anyone could take.

i remember when times were good we were shipping lots of stuff that people would use to build houses and such, no more houses being built means less shipments coming through trucking, it's a recession caused by the govt and banks in bed with each other to screw over the consumer by spending more than what they had....it kept the economy going but in the end most people had to give it all away because they can't pay the bills when everything was built in place and no more could be built and no more can be borrowed, all i can say is you are entitled to your vote and how you feel about things will pretty much decide your vote, the biggest threat of the american people is our own government, i won't be a bit surprised if all of mexico got amnesty and took all our jobs to really flatten out the wage gap to leave more americans feeling even more confused and off balance to sustain the expensive cost of living we have, i say there should be a world revolution to stop the worlds governments and the big players in our corporations, banks, and law to stop manipulating such important things to stunt the growth in our lives, we should never be a slave to debt or a slave to money or a slave to new taxes......they will not know the damage they have caused until it is too late....the next generation will pay for our choices today....take every matter seriously with respect and dignity to you and others around you cause we're all in this together

Last edited by a moderator:
The Freight Update I got says that their will be no second vote...and NO will close the doors.....that is from our Teamster leaders not YRC....Why would the Leaders want us to fold..They wouldn't so the idea of bliuffing is the stupidest gamble anyone could take.

i'm still voting NO!! the company has not posted a profit with the current give backs so i am cutting them off. yrc you are going to have to find some other dummy to steal from.

i'm still voting NO!! the company has not posted a profit with the current give backs so i am cutting them off. yrc you are going to have to find some other dummy to steal from.

Some of these tough guys on here better not let their wife's see what they are saying or typing on here, I predict a lot of divorces if this place shuts down.