TForce | INDY Contract Terms

Actually, he admitted to voting yes even he thought it wasn't so great. See there, you speak without having any idea of what your talking about. The ultimate blowhard.

You shots at my me mean nothing. I guess I have hit you in a sore spot?:smilie_132:

Don't listen to these rumor spreaders, wait until you see it first hand. These guy's were waiting for bad news and can't wait to spread speculation.

The TDU might have picked up the info from a bad source or only have half-truths.

BTW- Apo, why are you using your other identity?

My computer isn't letting me on the internet through my regular server,so I have to come through the back door,which doesn't let me on the truckingboards with my good old handle Apostolic.

The thing is after all the waiting around for this first contract.
I don't want to be left out of the comments flying around the rumor mill.
Saturday when I'm off I'll have more time to see what the heck this brainless computer is up to?

I'm about ready to trash it,and drop into a Best buy with my debit card,and start over.

My wife,and I share this thing,now I'm not saying she messes anything up when she's on it?
But how can you get messed up when your main site is these truckingboards?
There I gave her the blame anyway.

Well I gotta let her stupid horses out of our barn,then get going to work.
see you all,and any new rumors tonight after work.
Be safe,and may the Lord direct your path.
If theres any honesty around,I can always lean on Jesus,I know he will never fail!

I doubt you will see any great changes for the non-union side of ups freight, as far as money and beenies. I have a hunch that there will be some sort a quid pro quo for the teamsters. As far as pushing UPSF workers toward the union. For us at my center it has always been about the rules! Not money! :1036316054:

Yes you are right, I am contradicting myself, the kicker here is what is written in the work rules, so I guess I will wait and make my decision on sunday.

Don't listen to these rumor spreaders, wait until you see it first hand. These guy's were waiting for bad news and can't wait to spread speculation.

The TDU might have picked up the info from a bad source or only have half-truths.

BTW- Apo, why are you using your other identity?

He does'nt want to be affiliated with this contract:hysterical: , so buy using his alternate Identity he can pour out what he really feels, without being ridiculed.

Yes you are right, I am contradicting myself, the kicker here is what is written in the work rules, so I guess I will wait and make my decision on sunday.

Will there be a copy of the contract there for you to read. Otherwise its a wast of time. The facts are in the contract and with out it you won't get the facts.

My computer isn't letting me on the internet through my regular server,so I have to come through the back door,which doesn't let me on the truckingboards with my good old handle Apostolic.

The thing is after all the waiting around for this first contract.
I don't want to be left out of the comments flying around the rumor mill.
Saturday when I'm off I'll have more time to see what the heck this brainless computer is up to?

I'm about ready to trash it,and drop into a Best buy with my debit card,and start over.

My wife,and I share this thing,now I'm not saying she messes anything up when she's on it?
But how can you get messed up when your main site is these truckingboards?
There I gave her the blame anyway.

Well I gotta let her stupid horses out of our barn,then get going to work.
see you all,and any new rumors tonight after work.
Be safe,and may the Lord direct your path.
If theres any honesty around,I can always lean on Jesus,I know he will never fail!

Yes my son, How can I help you!:hysterical:

some people don't understand, if your fired your 401k is yours and can be taken with you, and my math doesn't leave out overtime it doesn't matter if I would have used 50 hours a week.

If your gonna get overtime your gonna get overtime.

and what do you mean $7.06 is not the norm? that is what everyone pays that just insures themself.

some people don't understand, if your fired your 401k is yours and can be taken with you, and my math doesn't leave out overtime it doesn't matter if I would have used 50 hours a week.

and what do you mean $7.06 is not the norm? that is what everyone pays that just insures themself.

You are correct, No matter what reason for leaving a company, your 401k is yours, But you must roll it over or prove a hardship and pay a HUGE penalty.:1036316054:

Every state has different insurance cost, due to requirements by law. NY, Texas, Nevavda, etc. will all have different medical costs. I am paying over $35 a week for my medical +.

more peaple choose family coverages

The bottom line is if you don't join the union than nothing will change at the company! That is it! Joining the union is the only way to get a say in how things are done! If you want nothing to happen, than do nothing! I for one will be a positive force for change! :Rulz: :1036316054:

Ya, thats the way to be smart. Vote union just because its union. No matter that if the contract is the way its sounding like, we take it in the ***. Actually losing money. But ya, vote union just because.

$4.65 per hour raise over 5 years?....not too shabby. What is the rate now?.....KK

how do you come up with $4.65?
like I said most people are just looking at the surface at the end of the fifth year the raises will total $3.75

if we continue to get what have gotten in the past rom the company which is $.50 that will be $2.50 at 5 years.

who in there right mind would give up there 401k match and pay @ $57 in dues, for an extra $1.25 over 5 years?

Ah when the teamsters say we wll get a $.65 raise it actually averages it out to $.48 becuase you only get half of it for the first 6 months.

if the contract made sense I would be fo it, but it doesn't

.65 now,then.70.75.80.85 and.90 thats .And how about waiting untill our local unions get together with us and we see all of the contract.not bits of it.

Ah when the teamsters say we wll get a $.65 raise it actually averages it out to $.48 becuase you only get half of it for the first 6 months.
if the contract made sense I would be fo it, but it doesn't

Exactly. To quote skeeter: "another scarecrow with a brain"!

The spindoctors worked hard to figure out this raise. I'll bet they were proud of themselves to. Too bad we saw right thru it.:toxic:

.65 now,then.70.75.80.85 and.90 thats .And how about waiting untill our local unions get together with us and we see all of the contract.not bits of it.

year one .65
year two .70
year three .75
year four .80
year five + 6 mos. .85

that is $3.75

you won't see the .90 until 6 years and 6 months but that still is only an actual $.67 raise if it was payed for the whole year.

Why does the union pay half now half later?
I can only think of one reason too make you think your getting a bigger raise.

Anyone else know?