TForce | Indy's Vote Prediction!

I cannot emphasize this enough buster, We finally get the work rules, the greivance process and true seniority, and people are complaining, when this is the whole reason for this movement to begin with.and I agree with the platter statement, and it is quite funny, I am sure UPS is cringing at this Teamster initiative, and is grouping together to better what we have in this contract to keep the union out, yes the silver platter is comming , I can see it now, of coarse it probably has horse meat on it.

I remember when this all started, prior to INDY voting for representation, a MGR. from dallas decides to have a Q&A with us, and asks us why we want the union, when I mentioned SENIORITY, FOLLOWING THE WORK RULES IN THE POLICY BOOK, A BOOK THAT ALL MGNT. GOT TOGETHER AND HAD OPINIONS ON MIND YOU, AS OPPOSED TO US. He said and I quote

" MGNT could do a better job at followinbg the work rules" They know they are doing this, we are non union they now this and they do not care about the book I use as toilet paper now.

Why give us the book if it is going to be a free for all, and make policies no one has any intention of following.

Yes,Yes it all part of being flexible.:biglaugh:

It's just like voting in a political election. All we can do is choose the best of the worst. If the INDY contract is the crud that i'm hearing, then to me the company wins my vote this time. The Teamsters will have to regroup and come at us again with a much improved deal . And if so, they will win my vote at that point.

It's just like voting in a political election. All we can do is choose the best of the worst. If the INDY contract is the crud that i'm hearing, then to me the company wins my vote this time. The Teamsters will have to regroup and come at us again with a much improved deal . And if so, they will win my vote at that point.

If you are in Sac...The how are you hearing what it is like.....Hell alot of these guys either run into Indy or know guys from Indy and they have not said anything about how good or bad it is......

Are you really expecting that silver platter AGAIN???:chairshot:

Ask ABF driver or YRCW after you see this contract you are so willing to bend over for if they will switch for what they have.

No one that I know expected to get parcel contract. But we did expect to get the master freight contract.

Indy instead of holding out let those spineless teamsters give us a sub par contract.

If you think the master freight contract is reaching for a silver platter for UPSF people then maybe you are right we don't deserve that contract.

Ask ABF driver or YRCW after you see this contract you are so willing to bend over for if they will switch for what they have.

No one that I know expected to get parcel contract. But we did expect to get the master freight contract.

Indy instead of holding out let those spineless teamsters give us a sub par contract.

If you think the master freight contract is reaching for a silver platter for UPSF people then maybe you are right we don't deserve that contract.

Can't argue that ......But how do you know what it is yet?

Just give me a couple more days greezy I'll prove it to you.

Fair enough....But all we have to do is wait and see .....Right....It goes both ways.....Not saying you are right or wrong.....Just need to see it in BLACK AND WHITE....If you are right the teamsters just shot them selves in the foot.....

Fair enough....But all we have to do is wait and see .....Right....It goes both ways.....Not saying you are right or wrong.....Just need to see it in BLACK AND WHITE....If you are right the teamsters just shot them selves in the foot.....

That's all I ask when you get it in black and white every terminal needs to stand their ground and not go for a sub par contract.

Let Indy live with their decision.

That's all I ask when you get it in black and white every terminal needs to stand their ground and not go for a sub par contract.

TEN.....And don't be signing away bacause your TM is a JACKA$$.....Sign because you agree with what it gives you.....TMs can be handled.....One way or another.....

What have you got against the Teamsters? They are trying to help you and your coworkers have a better way of life by providing you the opportunity to either accept or deny a union contract which is something you guys have not had before. Once you read the contract then you can either vote yes or no, but to call the Teamsters spineless when they are giving you an opportunity to choose is really un-called for.

The contract that ind got is better than what any of you have. Because what the rest of you have is a at will contract with ups freight.:1036316054:

anyone see anything in this piece of fog (apparently everyone has seen the contract but no one has touched it) about annual cost of living increases? They are a lifesaver if the economy goes in the outhouse

anyone see anything in this piece of fog (apparently everyone has seen the contract but no one has touched it) about annual cost of living increases? They are a lifesaver if the economy goes in the outhouse

Lifesavers and outhouses should not be used in the same sentence.......Nasty......

No one here is looking at the plus side of things, we have lost nothing and gained
alot, and this contract also differs per region, pertaining to suppliments.

First of all what exactly is sub-par, I feel yellow and ABF will be paying the price in this contract the wrighting is on the wall.

As a matter of fact ask a brownie what they recieved in thier contract, they too will tell you they lost, as opposed to the last contract.

I've been having a hard time logging on the internet with my original handle of Apostolic.
So until I can figure out the glitch,I'm back using this handle,in order to post comments.

So this is really me Old Apostolic,saying I still am clueless to date of whats written in stone as far as what the Indy contract is?

The issues I've been hoping for are the uniform work rules,and honoring seniority.
Sure the raise isn't that great considering we should really be right there with the other Teamster union freight companies.

But thats not the offer on this first contract.
Zero contributions to the medical,is something the NMFA members have enjoyed for a lot of years,which we also are not going to have.
But like I posted some time ago this is a ground breaking contract.
More,or less an outline to start with.

The one thing we really need in my opinion is representation in regards to unfair work rules loaded on us,and at will seniority which is left souly to our TM's to honor or not as they see fit.

We really need to see whats written in this first custom made Indy contract to know if we can live with the economic issues or not.

But it sure would be nice to have some fairness at our terminals,with our work assignments for a change.

After 21 plus years here,I for one would find that item very refreshing.

(PS) wow only 11 posts with this old handle,I'll have to find Apostolic to get my almost 5000 post count back.

Delay pay even UPS gives up the first hour. Most times it's never any longer.

we got feeder runs that I lay over anywhere from 2 to 4 hours......every night, and get paid for it.........every night! Hope that clears that up.