TForce | Indy's Vote Prediction!

parties each read and sign, lawyers each read and sign, professional proofreader reads for each side, and signs.....thats how its sone on the nmfa
i suspect that since the contract was just ratified, there will be some time until anybody other than the parties that were on the room, negotiating
Negotiations ended on the 1st, contract vote was yesterday, 107-1 in favor so 108 people in Indy have seen the contract so they could vote on it. All we need is one of the with correct information.

dont believe it til ya see it

remember fellas,
for everyone of ya there is some jackass out there to sink your ship. My granny told me long time ago " believe none of what you hear, and half of what ya read in da newspaper" good friggin advice........this board is an excellent mode of communication, the problem is sifting through the ball spit.
use your own mind and dont let some mindless freak fill you up with schmitt

QUOTE=nuckinfutz;206728]Listen, you guys know that most of this board is just like the GD drivers room
fogging ball spit
Save your judgment till you see the peckin contract. I cant believe that they would let anything out of there that wasn't top shelf

There are pinheads that are working to pull the rug out and when i findum.............and i will findum[/QUOTE]

The worst part is because there is no reply, is either they dont know, or they dont know. The best thing to do is wait patiently and make your mind up for yourself, when you get to see it. The problem with these contracts is even though its been agreed to, it takes some time to be proof read, three times be each side......to make certain that its accurate....then they print and distribute. remember one friggin word can change the meaning of the whole contract. i am sure there may be some summary somewhere, but if you just got yours, would you let it out of your sight? no chance of anyone gettin mine

parties each read and sign, lawyers each read and sign, professional proofreader reads for each side, and signs.....thats how its done on the nmfa
i suspect that since the contract was just ratified, there will be some time until anybody other than the parties that were on the room, negotiating

yeah freebird10988 is a freakin drone set up last night.......butt wipe.....look at his profile......set uo yesterday with 5 posts? i thought you guys were smarter than that
Edit/Delete Message

COO Change Of Operations, at least we have the option of following the work and a moving allowance, other places you just get a pink slip. You maintain your seniority as well unless you go into nukinfutz's militant teamster berg they don't let transferee's bump in and they receive the same treatment if they bump into another local.

O/O I though you meant Owner/Operator they'll be allot of empty docks and empty trucks before you see our freight on a Owner Operators back.

I really hope you findum!

It's early lol thanks...

I'm just letting off steam if this is really the contract. Just what I've heard here. You are right hopefully this is all bull. I just don't want to get my hopes up again.:1036316054:

I really dont blame ya man, but i gotta tell ya ken h is a straightforward nobullschmittin kind of guy, i believe him more than some friggin blogger first blog we never seen this guy.....hes like curly blastin the second hole in da bottom of the boat to "let the water out"

dont you take this crap for gospel, wait till ya read it for yourself......

i'll make ya a little wager there skeeter, if this contract in anyway aint a top shelf contract,
i'll send ya my favorite chicago, pizza, vienna dogs and a genuine chicagos own Eli's Cheesecake. Hows that? and you wont even have to come to chicago to get it all, i;ll send it to ya's. :1036316054:

I really dont blame ya man, but i gotta tell ya ken hall is a straightforward nobullschmittin kind of guy, i believe him more than some friggin blogger first blog we never seen this guy.....hes like curly blastin the second hole in da bottom of the boat to "let the water out"

dont you take this crap for gospel, wait till ya read it for yourself......

i'll make ya a little wager there skeeter, if this contract in anyway aint a top shelf contract,
i'll send ya my favorite chicago, pizza, vienna dogs and a genuine chicagos own Eli's Cheesecake. Hows that? and you wont even have to come to chicago to get it all, i;ll send it to ya's. :1036316054:

I sure want to believe that my friend. But I'm not willing to accept anything less.

All the other teamsters out there should feel the same way. That is some of the garbage they will try to pull with them next year.

I sure want to believe that my friend. But I'm not willing to accept anything less.

All the other teamsters out there should feel the same way. That is some of the garbage they will try to pull with them next year.

me not really worried about next year......next year is next year........i aint got no problems waitin.....today is today, tomorrow is yet to be frigging determined yet. and yesterday is ancient history.........i aint worried about time....details, my friend, details, is what drives me...talk to ya later gotta go to bed, gotta work tonight keep the faith

5yr contract hourly rate increases 4.65 over length of contract road drivers raise starts at 0163 to 0235 over length of contract no employer contributions to 401k. No increase in insurance cost for the 5yrs. Pension stays the same. 30 and out at 55

Ok, This is all crap. Still waiting to hear the facts. 0163 to 0235 over five years.

That wouldn't be a penny a year. Am I reading this right.

AS I SAID, WAIT!!!!! Until you get the real Information before you cop an attitude. Its the American way CONTRACTS, NO ONE, reads the fine print and they really don't know what kind of deal they got. CONTRACTS are Important, Don't listen to any hear say. Because you know nothing until you read it and understand it. How you interpret the contract may be completely different than how someone else interprets it. Then and only then you can cop an attitude or not.

AS I SAID, WAIT!!!!! Until you get the real Information before you cop an attitude. Its the American way CONTRACTS, NO ONE, reads the fine print and they really don't know what kind of deal they got. CONTRACTS are Important, Don't listen to any hear say. Because you know nothing until you read it and understand it. How you interpret the contract may be completely different than how someone else interprets it. Then and only then you can cop an attitude or not.

Agree! :1036316054:

PS, am I the only one getting screwed with the cost of Medical Ins. In the North East?
Blue cross HMO Family plan $85.00 per week plus co pays. Must be in network or co pays tripple, $4080.00 deductions per year.

There is something that I have not seen mentioned on this thread and that is that with a Teamster contract you will have black and white rules that the employer must go by. I am sure that the language in this contract will have a grievance procedure that the employees will be able to use to make sure that the company will have to treat every member equally and fairly when it comes to seniority issues, safety issues, working conditions, and even subcontracting issues. With a union contract you can voice your opinion to the employer without fear of retaliation or intimidation, and there will most likely be specific reasons listed in black and white as to when the employer can suspend or fire an employee. To me these are things that are most valuable in a Teamster contract because the job, pay, or benefits mean nothing if you do not have job security to insure that you will have this job until you decide to leave it. I guess what I am trying to say is that each person should look at this contract as a whole instead of simply basing it on pay or benefits. The pay increases may not be what you expected at first, but I will almost guarantee you there will come a time that you will need the language in this contract to keep you out of trouble or save your job no matter how good an employee you are.

It's all about the pay and benefits, which is probably why we haven't heard anything. Meaning that there aren't any increases or it is insignificant.

And you speak of protection. That would be valued, but I don't know of anyone who has been fired for anything other than attendance issues in my short time with UPS Freight/Overnite. To some, I guess, protection is important, but to most, it's not really that important.

It's all about the pay and benefits, which is probably why we haven't heard anything. Meaning that there aren't any increases or it is insignificant.

And you speak of protection. That would be valued, but I don't know of anyone who has been fired for anything other than attendance issues in my short time with UPS Freight/Overnite. To some, I guess, protection is important, but to most, it's not really that important.
I guess the work environment is different from terminal to terminal because here in Little Rock when Overnite was trying to become union back in 1999/2000 the biggest problem they were having was the employer not recognizing their seniority and forcing them to keep working past the time limits that the D.O.T. had set. These guys were being told to do the work or leave even if it meant breaking D.O.T. regulations.