TForce | Indy's Vote Prediction!

I have a sinking sensation that if you don't turn they will treat the non-union terminals like crap until they do, its in UPS's best interest. This is terrible for us all if those numbers are correct, NMFA is in for a major blow. All I can say is hopefully someday we can align the two contracts and hopefully UPS will grow its ltl business to the point where a strike will hurt them considerably then we will be at an advantage. I also wouldn't be surprised if their are wage adjustments for different regions and I am hope they are major $24 seems fair for the first year.

How do you expect to get,

ot after 8
delay pay
job fairness'
respect in seniority
job protection (contractors)
higher wages, even if only a little higher
A voice that counts

OT after 8 is coming. But no big deal they split the routes to stop all over time.

Delay pay even UPS gives up the first hour. Most times it's never any longer.

Job fairness we go by seniority. We don't have the problems you say you have.

Job protection there will always be contract carries. Union will not eliminate that.

We get higher raises than what they are offering.

A voice: Ask YRCW about their voices when they make their O/O changes.

I just don't see it. I know not all terminals are run the same. But each location will have to vote it's conscious.

OT after 8 is coming. But no big deal they split the routes to stop all over time.

Delay pay even UPS gives up the first hour. Most times it's never any longer.

Job fairness we go by seniority. We don't have the problems you say you have.

Job protection there will always be contract carries. Union will not eliminate that.

We get higher raises than what they are offering.

A voice: Ask YRCW about their voices when they make their O/O changes.

I just don't see it. I know not all terminals are run the same. But each location will have to vote it's conscious.

What do you mean by O/O change at YRCW?

Listen, you guys know that most of this board is just like the GD drivers room
fogging ball spit
Save your judgment till you see the peckin contract. I cant believe that they would let anything out of there that wasn't top shelf

There are pinheads that are working to pull the rug out and when i findum.............and i will findum

$150.00 + $54= $204.00 compared to my $340.00 per month. Savings=$136.00 per month. automatic $34.00 per week in my pay check.

If you are maxing out your 401 (which I am) then this is a wash. I'm just not impressed. I do pick up delay but that wasnt a major issue for me as I dont sit alot. I dunno, its about what I expected, I was hoping for a little more, but our insurance should be free.

I meant operational changes.

COO Change Of Operations, at least we have the option of following the work and a moving allowance, other places you just get a pink slip. You maintain your seniority as well unless you go into nukinfutz's militant teamster berg they don't let transferee's bump in and they receive the same treatment if they bump into another local.

O/O I though you meant Owner/Operator they'll be allot of empty docks and empty trucks before you see our freight on a Owner Operators back.

I really hope you findum!

The worst part is because there is no reply, is either they dont know, or they dont know. The best thing to do is wait patiently and make your mind up for yourself, when you get to see it. The problem with these contracts is even though its been agreed to, it takes some time to be proof read, three times be each side......to make certain that its accurate....then they print and distribute. remember one friggin word can change the meaning of the whole contract. i am sure there may be some summary somewhere, but if you just got yours, would you let it out of your sight? no chance of anyone gettin min

Gee Guys With what I'm seeing does the APAW still have a chance or maybe a realfighting chance now ?

parties each read and sign, lawyers each read and sign, professional proofreader reads for each side, and signs.....thats how its sone on the nmfa
i suspect that since the contract was just ratified, there will be some time until anybody other than the parties that were on the room, negotiating

yeah freebird10988 is a freakin drone set up last night.......butt wipe.....look at his profile......set uo yesterday with 5 posts? i thought you guys were smarter than that

Lets give the Teamsters a chance nad verify this information prior to jumping to conclusions, I really cannot fathom the Teamsters not getting UPSF a full MOB package because that is the standard in freight even on the crappiest white paper contract barns full MOB is the standard. If this information is true they dealt us all a blow today because once we give up our medical we wont ever get it back.