Yellow | International Proposes a Third Round of YRC Concessions

The Golden Goose as you call it killed itself.Its called over extended!But have no fear,if the politicians give Zollars the pension reform he so desperately is lobbying for it will all be good again.The problem is it wont affect them,so I dont put much faith in Capitol Hill.
Now that's not a nice post to read. Relax everyone, Obama will save us, IMO. Now if everyone could take some time and please rise and show some propper respect to the anthem of our greatest leader that our country has ever had in office, thanks.

YouTube - O' hail the Messiah Lord Obama - communist

OK, everyone can go back to posting again. :LMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder how yrc logistics or meridianIQ is doing with that new copper mine construction in Peru.if you remember.yrc logistics got that contract.it was slated to start last February of 2010.

Sent from my Garminfone using Tapatalk

...... And also we know that the wording was corrected in the second sentence. Is there a reason to make a big deal out of it that I fail to see?

Headlines have value all by themselves. Lots of people read headlines without getting into the article (they also form impressions from those headlines).

That they corrected it in the 2nd sentence indicates they knew it was an incorrect headline, but they left it anyway. That they allowed the political spin of the headline to remain indicates they care more about themselves than the membership they hope to represent.

Headlines have value all by themselves. Lots of people read headlines without getting into the article (they also form impressions from those headlines).

That they corrected it in the 2nd sentence indicates they knew it was an incorrect headline, but they left it anyway. That they allowed the political spin of the headline to remain indicates they care more about themselves than the membership they hope to represent.
Well there you go. You have your next crusade to get started on. Me I don't have the time to waste if one is to stupid to educate themselves past the headline. A total of two paragraphs and they lead the world astray, I give my fellow human beings more credit than that, maybe I shouldn't

VOTE HELL NO,NO,NO,NO,, come on Guys get some BALLS like the Chicago GUYS ahve and VOTE NO to this third round of Givebacks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as to WHEN will all thiese givebacks stop IF we don't say NO ??????????????????????????????

I voted yes on the first concession, thinking that I would give them one chance to fix their stupidity. I also felt that it would buy some time to help some more of us get prepared for a closure. They didn't even try to fix the problems in my opinion, so I voted no on the second. I will continue to vote no on any give backs because of their mismanagement. For those that haven't prepared for a shut down......sorry, but we've all had enough time to get prepared. No more give backs for me.

Ok boys lets start from the top this time trim the tree leave the roots we don't need most of he top management. Eliminate the Central Dispatching which cost this company millions per day in runarounds and goofey dispatching. Eliminate all opposing runs and get our dispatchers back in the local offices where they belong. Eliminate the Rail because the drivers can get the freight the freight there faster. Also you want to save money SELL YRC GLEN MOORE that company needs go along with USF Holland. The gloves are off people let stand on our feet and tell the Company and the Union Without Truck drivers there is NO Company NO money NO fat Bonuses. All the drivers want to do is work not work for free. Drivers get your heads out of the sand, We are skilled drivers with CDL with hazmat endorsements no accidents for the most parts YOU CAN BE HIRED ANYWHERE reguardless of age. Just drop in a few applications and find out.

Ok boys lets start from the top this time trim the tree leave the roots we don't need most of he top management. Eliminate the Central Dispatching which cost this company millions per day in runarounds and goofey dispatching. Eliminate all opposing runs and get our dispatchers back in the local offices where they belong. Eliminate the Rail because the drivers can get the freight the freight there faster. Also you want to save money SELL YRC GLEN MOORE that company needs go along with USF Holland. The gloves are off people let stand on our feet and tell the Company and the Union Without Truck drivers there is NO Company NO money NO fat Bonuses. All the drivers want to do is work not work for free. Drivers get your heads out of the sand, We are skilled drivers with CDL with hazmat endorsements no accidents for the most parts YOU CAN BE HIRED ANYWHERE reguardless of age. Just drop in a few applications and find out.

:popcorn: Think they can sell Newpenn also??That would be nice :popcorn: You ever think another reason besides the pension BS that they won't sell Newpenn or Reddaway or Holland is they wouldn't be able to compete with them.. :fruit: :fruit:

:popcorn: Think they can sell Newpenn also??That would be nice :popcorn:
If only we could have it that good. I might actually be able to just think about work while I was at work then..and not at home too. I would really like the opportunity to meet our fearless leader, Bill Z some day.

If only we could have it that good. I might actually be able to just think about work while I was at work then..and not at home too. I would really like the opportunity to meet our fearless leader, Bill Z some day.
Its called "Meet The Chairman" my Steward got to go one year, airline tickets to Overland Park, motel, dinner with Zollars and company, and I think it was $1000 for incidentals. Man, It would be the highlight of my Career. :nono_h4h:

Its called "Meet The Chairman" my Steward got to go one year, airline tickets to Overland Park, motel, dinner with Zollars and company, and I think it was $1000 for incidentals. Man, It would be the highlight of my Career. :nono_h4h:
I was thinkin more like in a dark alley.

Are you kidding me!

Actually, it isn't Corporate America breaking the unions. It is the taxes in the country that is breaking a lot of these companies apart, and forcing them to move to other foreign contries. Cheaper labor and taxes are the reasons, more so on the taxes, of course. If Obama would support tax cuts to all Corporate American Companies, more companies would be hiring people, and everyone would be pulling out of this Recession.

Please its free trade and chinas continuation of dumping goods on us! We have far lower taxes than the have in europe and the are still kicking our asses! Chinas fixed monatary policy along with free trade that has enabled buisness to move factories and services over seas! Its the american worker who is ultamately going to suffer! Until we stand up to the right wing of goverment and get rid of working rules that enable the fed ex's and conways to have lower wages and work practices we are always going to lose!

Please its free trade and chinas continuation of dumping goods on us! We have far lower taxes than the have in europe and the are still kicking our asses! Chinas fixed monatary policy along with free trade that has enabled buisness to move factories and services over seas! Its the american worker who is ultamately going to suffer! Until we stand up to the right wing of goverment and get rid of working rules that enable the fed ex's and conways to have lower wages and work practices we are always going to lose!
It is the "Middle Class" America that does the spending in this country. Think about it. Who buys cars, homes, appliances, phones, computer hard/soft ware, or the every day things just to get ahead in life. Another reason why government jobs are paying more than private jobs. How does the country support government jobs? The answer would be everyone's tax dollars. It's reasons why a lot of states in the US are going bankrupt.

Favoritism and corruption is what kills any company, state, or country. It took Deregulation 30 years to cripple this country, and NAFTA will destroy it. Maybe someone should ask Obama why he isn't securing the border. I know Obama is for Global Unions, but is he for the American Teamsters? Do we have the right leadership leading the way to protect our way of life, or for their way of on how our lives should be lived? Something to think about.

we all fall down
skull_e6aybn48.jpg

the decline and fall of an empire

When bush rammed through that law that enabled employers not to pay overtime over 40 hrs all these non union companys stopped! Bush gave the rats a seat at the table.

Also you want to save money SELL YRC GLEN MOORE that company needs go along with USF Holland.
Thats weird that you want to sell off Holland seeing as how YRC is sucking off all our money and the Regionals STILL have the best O/R of the bunch. Be careful what you wish for good buddy. I think you would be hard pressed to find an employee of one of the Regionals that doesn't pray for our spin-off or sale. It's the only thing that will save us money-makers of this corporation. No comment on Glen Moore.

give more

here we go again, no pension, stock for wages, thats worthless,and you want to retire ,dream on, and dont forget equal sacrifice,reddaway northwest, chicago yrc, still at full pay scale, not sure about yrc management pay scale ? and they still lose money every month,