Estes | Invite to management

you guys get to uptight when you are told or explained how it Really is. I speak the truth and sometimes I get bashed for it which shows you people could not handle that here.

OH, elvis, shuddaup!:biglaugh:

I don't think nobody's uptight TF. I think this is the most layed back forum there is. There's nothing wrong with someone speaking the truth as long it is the truth and not propaganda. Keep it up, because sometimes opinions turns into results.

Don't be so hard on Elvis.:shift:

Calm down teamsterboy and take a joke.:biglaugh:I thought you had thick skin.

I promise you I know I'm nowhere near perfect, and will never be worth bowing down to.

Romans 3:10-
As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one

But there is One that was perfect. He never sinned the whole time He walked this old world. He is the only one worthy to be bowed to.

Heb. 4:12-
For we have not an high priest (Jesus) which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

I am weak but in my weakness, Christs strength is made perfect.

2Cor. 12:9-
And he (Jesus) said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

So if you want to bow to a perfect One, consider this man called Jesus Christ. So one day when I die and go to heaven the Bible says I will be made like Him, perfect. But as for now down here I'm a very long way from being perfect, of that I am sure.

:clap::clap::shift:

Where's everybody??

I thought this thread was started to get ideas and thoughts from management. Where is management and where are the questions? I have one. Who's idea was it to close the hubs tonight? Although it was a slow pickup day, what about the customers that did ship. Are we not concerned about moving their freight.And besides, I'll have to open the gate.:biglaugh::biglaugh::shift:

I have an idea for managment. Pick up your balls and stick up for your drivers...remember, they are the ones that retrieve your bonuses!!!

I have an idea for managment. Pick up your balls and stick up for your drivers...remember, they are the ones that retrieve your bonuses!!!

I've never had that problem at my barn on a local level. I've seen some dumb ::shit:: happen, myself included, and don't see management come running out the door screaming, " incident, incident, incident! " Hell, just look at my avatar.... Nothing happened...:nutkick:

I've never had that problem at my barn on a local level. I've seen some dumb ::shit:: happen, myself included, and don't see management come running out the door screaming, " incident, incident, incident! " Hell, just look at my avatar.... Nothing happened...:nutkick:

That's it Legshot, keep your nose down. You 'ol coon dog.:biglaugh:

Damit driver!:TR10driving03:

Back to the top

Comon' you lurker management! Post and be heard! We obviously see that you have been a member for two years with no posts. Join in! We need your input! LEGSHOT:loser:

Comon' you lurker management! Post and be heard! We obviously see that you have been a member for two years with no posts. Join in! We need your input! LEGSHOT:loser:

:biglaugh:You sound like Elmer Fudd triing to lure Bugs Bunny out of a rabbit hole,Legshot. I'm serious,man.Say what you just said in this post,like Elmer Fudd would say it,an tell me I'm right.:biglaugh:

:hysterical: Now that's funny :smilies-19296:

I'm serious,racer. Could you see Legshot standing outside Rob's office door with a cold beer in his hand,wearing his hunting hat and coat,with his double barrel shotgun saying"Come out,Come out. wherever you are".:biglaugh:

LEGSHOT!!!! i love ya man.:TR10driving03:

beerboy,help i'm dying here.

Need a wrap for these ribs ,man.Oxygen to resuscitate!!Laugh too hard,I think.I see the bright light.The midget said "don't go into the light".