Yellow | Is 710 members afraid to fight?

That is excatly why we need to all stick together. We will not always agree on everything.However we need to listen to each other and work together for positive change. This is our Teamsters Union!!! We need not to forget that!! Information is key!!

I couldn't agree more disbeliefin710 information is key correct information is power.
The exec board doesn't want you to know the truth! Especially if it's correct and true.

Redknows said:
That's the question of the day but 710 will back whatever Tyson wants and forget what the members wants or needs as long as somebody's family member gets a job at the international that's the way 710 will back. It's all about the self and not the members anymore.

Change is needed and change is coming inspite of what some people want. People are starting to wake up all over.
I hope I spelled everything correctly some people on this board go nuts if you don't got everything perfect.

Change is needed and change is coming inspite of what some people want. People are starting to wake up all over.
I hope I spelled everything correctly some people on this board go nuts if you don't got everything perfect.

People can't wake up fast enough for me, where is our union and why have they not told us anything yet? We have all heard the rumors and I have called the hall and have asked for my brain dead idiot agent Bradshaw to call but of coarse no call I guess he's out vacationing with his new best friend Ron Dawson. One would think that an agent worth anything would go to his barn and calm the troops but not ours he's afraid to show his face at our barn (309).

People can't wake up fast enough for me, where is our union and why have they not told us anything yet? We have all heard the rumors and I have called the hall and have asked for my brain dead idiot agent Bradshaw to call but of coarse no call I guess he's out vacationing with his new best friend Ron Dawson. One would think that an agent worth anything would go to his barn and calm the troops but not ours he's afraid to show his face at our barn (309).
Since there is nothing on the table just what would you want Ed to do. Come down and hold your hand through the uncertainty.

You don't seriously believe what ya just posted??? Nothing on the table!!! :drama:

Understand wolf that Al would jump out of a plane for good old boy network and he would do whatever Flynn told him to do regardless of who he would hurt.
What I expect of my agent is a call back Al. I believe I'm due that after all I am a member in good standing and have been for over two years! And oh yes I do vote too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Understand wolf that Al would jump out of a plane for good old boy network and he would do whatever Flynn told him to do regardless of who he would hurt.
What I expect of my agent is a call back Al. I believe I'm due that after all I am a member in good standing and have been for over two years! And oh yes I do vote too.
I agree that Ed should give you the courtesy of returning your call. But rumors about what is involved in an as yet unreleased COO do not merit responses.

I agree that Ed should give you the courtesy of returning your call. But rumors about what is involved in an as yet unreleased COO do not merit responses.

Well at least we now have an "Official" response. :27:

how does eddie know what he's calling about if he doesn't call?
But in eddies defence we would have call you back anyway because he never knows the answer and has to call somebody else to find the answer.
WOW big surprize that r-14 likes that....lol

Since there is nothing on the table just what would you want Ed to do. Come down and hold your hand through the uncertainty.

Pat flynn braggs about visual representation at UPS always some from the hall standing around to help out, sounds good how bout some of that at 309. To much to ask for ? We had it at the ridge.

Pat flynn braggs about visual representation at UPS always some from the hall standing around to help out, sounds good how bout some of that at 309. To much to ask for ? We had it at the ridge.

TT Pat F is so out of touch with his members he couldn't know what they want or need, he listens to people like albag and r-14 but they are nothing but yes men to him. Pat has gotten rid of all the honest members that would tell him the truth.
Answer me this Albag when was the last time you seen eddie sit at the tables with his members?
I'm not a fan of lucket but at least i would see him in the terminal talking to his guy once in awhile. true only 1 or 2 would be seen with him.

TT Pat F is so out of touch with his members he couldn't know what they want or need, he listens to people like albag and r-14 but they are nothing but yes men to him. Pat has gotten rid of all the honest members that would tell him the truth.
Answer me this Albag when was the last time you seen eddie sit at the tables with his members?
I'm not a fan of lucket but at least i would see him in the terminal talking to his guy once in awhile. true only 1 or 2 would be seen with him.

Does frank use the employees door or does he use the door the supervisors use. Eddie only uses the supervisors door I guess he feels he better than us!

Redknows said:
Does frank use the employees door or does he use the door the supervisors use. Eddie only uses the supervisors door I guess he feels he better than us!

wow look what I have been missing.

eddie to busy laughing and a skipping in the BACK DOOR with his girlfriend dawson hey dawson add some turn signals in your %$@ so eddie dosent crash and dawson send eddie his panties back to 710 so the rest of the crew needs there to turn wearing them having parties and drinking on our dime so 710 board made 60 percent less just think 309 could have more agents there and maybe train them lol but lets just give millions to a select few and family members jobs.......like matt his wife etc etc the golden son(prodigy lol) will be your next board member lol oh wait maybe should get the bylaws at 710 and find out how to cut there pay by vote and say no family members can work in the hall go ask for it see if they give you the run around just a thought i have been hearing knowledge is power they dont want you to know that stuff

When is the next Stewart election I'm getting pretty tired of the same o same o. The only one that's worth anything is stump (aka mike h). We need to get rid of all the people at the AND Stewarts.

Nothing on the table??????? I'm lost for words!!! WOW And we wonder why we are in trouble!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Wake Up America!!

I'm waiting to see if red gets band or at least reprimanded for misspelling steward.
I think we all know that r-14 and his buddy albag the grammer police watches this, better becareful red the police are watching