Yellow | Is 710 members afraid to fight?

whats he talking about theres no room on the table!

triplex maybe you should read the thread then make a comment look back a page or two then you would understand....duh

Sorry about that My2cents. Since you don't use capital letters, periods, commas or question marks in your posts, it's a little hard for me to figure out the exact intent of your message. I'll try harder in the future though.

Sorry about that My2cents. Since you don't use capital letters, periods, commas or question marks in your posts, it's a little hard for me to figure out the exact intent of your message. I'll try harder in the future though.

oh my add one to the grammer police:Duel:

With all thats being said in the thread you guys pick on the punctuation and spelling of his posts? I think we are getting off subject.

With all thats being said in the thread you guys pick on the punctuation and spelling of his posts? I think we are getting off subject.

I'm not picking on his punctuation or spelling. I'm not his teacher or his parent, how he posts is a reflection on him, not on me. I simply suggested he use some normal punctuation so that the intent of his post is clear and I don't have to guess what he means by it, that's all.

Damn yankees..always some kind of drama going up north..lol.I know this.Because I was born and raised in west central illinois.now I'm up here near Dallas amongst the rednecks..lol

Pup Driver said:
Agreed , lets move on . If your from 309 lets hear more horror stories coming out of management . There's never a shortage when it comes to that .

I hear the Rich G got Fran G job. Oh boy Bradshaw has more a$$ to kiss.

Stop posting peoples last names ! You can only use last names if it's from a article or public knowledge

Last edited by a moderator:
paininda said:
I hear the Rich G got Fran G job. Oh boy Bradshaw has more a$$ to kiss.

Stop posting peoples last names ! You can only use last names if it's from a article or public knowledge

Not trying to be sarcastic but why can't we use last names if we speak the truth? People need to held accountable for there actions if I make a mistake I am.

A very good question Paininda ! Here's the reason and this is from the rules of the road ( TOS ) 15) The laws against libel apply to the Internet. You may not recklessly disregard the truth or knowingly write falsehoods about public figures or make negligent statements about private citizens. Private threats do not have First Amendment protection, and could subject you to prosecution. and also this Our site and forum should not be used to disclose or expose names in a badly manner.

Not trying to be sarcastic but why can't we use last names if we speak the truth? People need to held accountable for there actions if I make a mistake I am.

Your avatar reflects your reluctance to accept the fact that the Teamster NO LONGER rule trucking. Local 710 as well as other L.U.s are dealing with a company that has brought a new level of arrogance to the industry. You can access blame for this situation where ever you care to, however the facts remain. The legacy costs, both pension and antiquated work rules are being challenged in other industries as well. The bankruptcy filing by Hostess is in large part a result of legacy costs.

albag said:
Your avatar reflects your reluctance to accept the fact that the Teamster NO LONGER rule trucking. Local 710 as well as other L.U.s are dealing with a company that has brought a new level of arrogance to the industry. You can access blame for this situation where ever you care to, however the facts remain. The legacy costs, both pension and antiquated work rules are being challenged in other industries as well. The bankruptcy filing by Hostess is in large part a result of legacy costs.

I guess you can look at the avatar and think that with a one dimensional mind but when I saw the pictures I thought of honesty. The picture says question all in authority and above all be honest and don't take any crap ( just my opinion). I understand your devotion to the current officials at the union hall but there are some of us that are sick and tired of the dishonesty and the careless way and direction they are pointing our future. Pat F. Likes to watch out for his family and so do I if all else fails I would like to know that my son or daughter can make a good livin driving a truck but with the way Eddie B. is trying to change the rules at YRC (309) the job is almost down to slaved labor and I for one will not take it lying down. I promise this when I see wrong I will tell you and I'm sure that if I do wrong you and r-14 will be telling me. I know you guys would love to see this thread go away but I promise that it won't in fact it's just getting started.

I guess you can look at the avatar and think that with a one dimensional mind but when I saw the pictures I thought of honesty. The picture says question all in authority and above all be honest and don't take any crap ( just my opinion). I understand your devotion to the current officials at the union hall but there are some of us that are sick and tired of the dishonesty and the careless way and direction they are pointing our future. Pat F. Likes to watch out for his family and so do I if all else fails I would like to know that my son or daughter can make a good livin driving a truck but with the way Eddie B. is trying to change the rules at YRC (309) the job is almost down to slaved labor and I for one will not take it lying down. I promise this when I see wrong I will tell you and I'm sure that if I do wrong you and r-14 will be telling me. I know you guys would love to see this thread go away but I promise that it won't in fact it's just getting started.

paininda you better be careful you are mess with eddies forces.

I don't want this thread to disappear. I am only trying to point out that 710 is by no means alone in the position it finds itself. The Teamsters Union is not, at this time, in a position to dictate terms to YRC. And as far as the conditions at 309, your assertion that it is little more than slave labor is at best a gross exaggeration.

you and r-14 will be telling me. I know you guys would love to see this thread go away but I promise that it won't in fact it's just getting started.

I don't know who you think I am but here's some ground breaking news for you . I'm NOT a member of your local I'm not even living in Chicago or even the state or surrounding area of IL !! I could care less what you think but you break the rules and YOU will be gone ! Now you are a GUEST here and maybe you should remember that the next time you try and call me out . If you try it again I will with ONE click close this thread . I hope we understand each other .