FedEx Freight | Is Fedex saving that much money on purchase trailers??

Wrong again, I didn't personally attack anyone until you showed up!! You made your first post of somewhat relevance on page 2,

your second post on page 4 which wasn't related to the topic,

and your third post of personal attacks on page 5 that took this thread off the rails...

as usual, it's your MO!!

Wrong you attacked Mr Smith on page 2 my last post which talked about your normal morning routine was on page 5. I like how you just look past your own posts of attacking someone.

Wrong you attacked Mr Smith on page 2 my last post which talked about your normal morning routine was on page 5. I like how you just look past your own posts of attacking someone.
Hmmm, I've went back and read every post I made and I still don't see where I attacked Fred...can you plz provide the example you speak of??

I dont all the stories about empty miles at my barn we have the guys going to texas every day and bringing back loads. The only exception is they cant haul hazmat thats where i guys come in at!!

If you re

ok you just said they move freight both ways on rail and pt and that is ok?? I told you about the company completely going around terminals rail west pt east. The company is like a broken record talking about the imbalance there isn't one like they say. We had a meeting about rails and pt the guy talking to us swore that priority freight doesn't go on the rail. Why lie? We will see what the future holds at my terminal we're adding about 10 pts a year. Our one run we are matched 5 bids 5 pts. But yeah get out there and pick up more freight lol good answer

All the LTL do it. I pickup from yards that abound in UPS, JBHunt, etc., why should FXF not take advantage also? I wish there was a way around it but I don't see it.