TForce | L h &"d" day

No but they are still using subs because union hasn't been able to win a grievance on it yet lhd will Imo be primarily used at the hubs

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I wouldn't be surprised to see most of the drivers based out of hubs in the next couple of yrs though easier to manage them that way

I wouldn't be surprised to see most of the drivers based out of hubs in the next couple of yrs though easier to manage them that way

That is the new concept. Handle the freight 5 or 6 times before it gets to its final destination. UPS still hasn't figured out this is not parcel. I guess they can shuffle packages around more without damaging them. But with heavy freight it is a different story. Mini hub is the big thing now. Lets see, You pick up the freight and take it back to the terminal. Unload and reload it to the mini hub. Unload and reload it again to it's final destination. It then gets unloaded and reloaded again for delivery. That is just the regional freight. By the time it gets to the customer he wants to know what it is? PROGRESS...

I think mini hub is what is hurting the city as well drivers aren't getting back in time either holding city from leaving on time or flat out missing service all together

I think mini hub is what is hurting the city as well drivers aren't getting back in time either holding city from leaving on time or flat out missing service all together

There are companies out west that UPSF should really look at as far as the way they operate. One is Reddaway, If YRCW messes with them they are complete idiots.

You mean ups is going to follow the contract to the letter for just this one point????? Yeah right, they will invent new terminology to get around it just like in the past.

You are probably right it is what it is, and most of us are putting food on the table and paying the bills...

We also can choose to stay or leave. It also makes a good topic for conversation on TB...

If we can't stop them then seniority will have a whole new meaning. There will be those that work and those that work not.

The work nots will either stay or find another job. It is just that simple. The other companies will see how useless the union is and they will keep getting smaller and smaller.

We work to feed our families if we can't at UPSF then we go where we can...

I think we would win this. (disclaimer: I have thought wrong before) But a 4-5 year wait to get to arbitration will starve out many employees.

That's why I posted this:

If we can't stop them then seniority will have a whole new meaning. There will be those that work and those that work not.

The work nots will either stay or find another job. It is just that simple. The other companies will see how useless the union is and they will keep getting smaller and smaller.

We work to feed our families if we can't at UPSF then we go where we can...

Last edited by a moderator:
According to the Contract I'm reading it says starting pay is .43cpm and about . 52cpm at 3 years and top pay in 4 years .60??

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk