TForce | Let's UNITE

HRS-SLAVE

TB Lurker
Credits
I've been doing alot of thinking the past 2 or 3 months and i honostly think we all need to just pick a union and go with it. But we need to find out more about this INDY contract.I mean why isn't this thing on the breakroom walls by now? We got guy's sighning cards all over the country and the contract is just heresay. This isn't right. Were getting railroaded. Were falling right into the companys hands. DONT SIGN ANYTHING TILL YOU SEE THE CONTRACT!!!

Why would Indy's contract be on your break room walls?

It Indy's contract, specific to Indy.

It contents are to govern Indy's operation, not Harrisburg's. If you want a good contract you and your co-workers need to fight for it, sitting back on your laurels will get you just that.......sitting back

Dont Sign Anything Till You See The Contract!!!,,,,,,what Contract??? You Speak Of A ''contact'' Ind Has A Contract They Negotiated For And Voted On, We Are Signing Cards To ''seek'' Representation With The Teamsters,, Then You And Your Terminal Negotiate Your Own Contract Then Vote!!,,,,,,,for Your Own Contract,,,,,that You Guys Want,,,,,,,,,,for You,,,,,not Ind

There is a misconception in what is going on here, the Teamsters has agreed to a card check agreement , the Teamsters and UPS has decided too contract terminals as regions. Unless you sighn a card for representation you will not see the final draft, the Teamsters are bound to this by law.

You sighn a card for representation, you go to the hall to do this, the cards get counted By UPS the Teamsters, and the NLRB , if you win the vote for Teamsters , you have a meeting to negotiate your contract.

During this meeting, the INDY contract will be introduced to you, I suggest you all ask for a line by line breakdown so everyone understands what is being said, then fill them in on what you people want to see, whatever you may like in the INDY contract can be transferred too yours, what you want changed is the end result of negotiations, and if it is accepted by all three parties involved it now becomes a suppliment too the base contract.

It is just that simple, so too say this ( INDY'S contract) is a base contract is correct. But suppliments for your region will be introduce and take presidance for your region within the base contract..

There is a misconception in what is going on here, the Teamsters has agreed to a card check agreement , the Teamsters and UPS has decided too contract terminals as regions. Unless you sighn a card for representation you will not see the final draft, the Teamsters are bound to this by law.

You sighn a card for representation, you go to the hall to do this, the cards get counted By UPS the Teamsters, and the NLRB , if you win the vote for Teamsters , you have a meeting to negotiate your contract.

During this meeting, the INDY contract will be introduced to you, I suggest you all ask for a line by line breakdown so everyone understands what is being said, then fill them in on what you people want to see, whatever you may like in the INDY contract can be transferred too yours, what you want changed is the end result of negotiations, and if it is accepted by all three parties involved it now becomes a suppliment too the base contract.

It is just that simple, so too say this ( INDY'S contract) is a base contract is correct. But suppliments for your region will be introduce and take presidance for your region within the base contract..
I suppose that no matter where your terminal or size , the terminal will be attached to a `region`? Not to be confused with the regional map for the entire UPSF operation?

HOW'S THIS WORK NOW? :hysterical:
Good informative post Accel!!! 100% Correct.

I suppose that no matter where your terminal or size , the terminal will be attached to a `region`? Not to be confused with the regional map for the entire UPSF operation?

Well like New England for example, we have 9 terminals total, we are negotiating as a region, I am ignorent as to how the regions are broken apart, but they are negotiating more then one terminal at a time.

Well, it could be just that simple, I am not really sure how they have broken things up to be honest. But the northeast terminals have all voted in the Teamsters, so therefore we will be negotiating as a region.

Before they buy any body else, they need to fix the mess we're in now. How about getting some parts to the mechanics and letting them fix the junk.

Going For The Union Thing

I HAVE BEEN WITH OVNT FOR A LONG TIME AND I CAN'T BELIEVE ALL THE IGNORANCE IN THE COMPANY.IF ALL I READ FROM THIS POSTAGE IS TRUE THEN 90 % BELIEVE THE UNION WILL FIX ALL THEIR PROBLEMS.I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT MANY PEOPLE ARE THAT GULIBABLE.PAY THE DUES AND GET TAKEN ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK.IF ALL THE PEOPLE AT INDI COMPLAINING ABOUT THEIR CONTRACT ISN'T ENOUGH TO DETER YOU FROM SIGNING THEN YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU GET.HOW NIEVE CAN YOU GET.HOW OLD DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO REALIZE YOU DON'T GET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING.THOSE TIMES ARE BY THE WAYSIDE.COMPANYS ARE NOT STUPID.YOU KEEP SAYING GOT TO START SOMEWHERE.ALL YOU ARE DOING IS GIVING INTO THEIR PLAN.KEEP DREAMING AND GO FOR THE GUSTO.BUT ALL OF YOU ARE DOING IS FUC%$ING EVERYBODY ELSE FOR THEIR FUTURE.PLAYING RIGHT INTO THEIR THEIR PLAN.DO YOU REALY THINK THAT U ARE U GOING TO GET OVERTIME.THEY WILL HIRE ENOUGH PEOPLE TO KEEP U FROM HAVING TO PAY ALL THAT XTRA MONEY..THEY ARE NOT STUPID..WAKE UP...U ARE DREAMING...THIS IS 2008 NOT 1975....EVERYBODY IS IN A FRENZY AND FOR WHAT..TO GET FU**ED....ROLL ON BIG MOMMA....:chairshot::hysterical:

I HAVE BEEN WITH OVNT FOR A LONG TIME AND I CAN'T BELIEVE ALL THE IGNORANCE IN THE COMPANY.IF ALL I READ FROM THIS POSTAGE IS TRUE THEN 90 % BELIEVE THE UNION WILL FIX ALL THEIR PROBLEMS.I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT MANY PEOPLE ARE THAT GULIBABLE.PAY THE DUES AND GET TAKEN ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK.IF ALL THE PEOPLE AT INDI COMPLAINING ABOUT THEIR CONTRACT ISN'T ENOUGH TO DETER YOU FROM SIGNING THEN YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU GET.HOW NIEVE CAN YOU GET.HOW OLD DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO REALIZE YOU DON'T GET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING.THOSE TIMES ARE BY THE WAYSIDE.COMPANYS ARE NOT STUPID.YOU KEEP SAYING GOT TO START SOMEWHERE.ALL YOU ARE DOING IS GIVING INTO THEIR PLAN.KEEP DREAMING AND GO FOR THE GUSTO.BUT ALL OF YOU ARE DOING IS FUC%$ING EVERYBODY ELSE FOR THEIR FUTURE.PLAYING RIGHT INTO THEIR THEIR PLAN.DO YOU REALY THINK THAT U ARE U GOING TO GET OVERTIME.THEY WILL HIRE ENOUGH PEOPLE TO KEEP U FROM HAVING TO PAY ALL THAT XTRA MONEY..THEY ARE NOT STUPID..WAKE UP...U ARE DREAMING...THIS IS 2008 NOT 1975....EVERYBODY IS IN A FRENZY AND FOR WHAT..TO GET FU**ED....ROLL ON BIG MOMMA....:chairshot:
Hey, how about you start that harley and roll rite into the ocean.:chairshot::tongue0002::shock: Jaque cousteau needs another pioneer.