TForce | Let's UNITE

Yo Harley is your caps key stuck?
Or are you that angry that you've got to shout out your posts in computer lingo?

We all have our opinion,and we are free to post them here.
But just using caps on your posts don't make your ideas right,and the rest of us wrong.

Maybe your just mad because its winter,and its killing you because you can't ride your motor bike around now!

I HAVE BEEN WITH OVNT FOR A LONG TIME AND I CAN'T BELIEVE ALL THE IGNORANCE IN THE COMPANY.

I WILL FORGIVE YOUR IGNORANCE HR, IN CASE YOU JUST HAVEN'T NOTICED, OVNT WAS BOUGHT OUT BY UPS IN MAY 2005. YOU REALLY SHOULDN'T THROW STONES IN GLASS HOUSES. :tribe:

Good point hugnlug,we were Overnite back in the day.
Now we are a division of UPS the great big brown machine.
Get with their program,or get out!

I HAVE BEEN WITH OVNT FOR A LONG TIME AND I CAN'T BELIEVE ALL THE IGNORANCE IN THE COMPANY.IF ALL I READ FROM THIS POSTAGE IS TRUE THEN 90 % BELIEVE THE UNION WILL FIX ALL THEIR PROBLEMS.I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT MANY PEOPLE ARE THAT GULIBABLE.PAY THE DUES AND GET TAKEN ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK.IF ALL THE PEOPLE AT INDI COMPLAINING ABOUT THEIR CONTRACT ISN'T ENOUGH TO DETER YOU FROM SIGNING THEN YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU GET.HOW NIEVE CAN YOU GET.HOW OLD DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO REALIZE YOU DON'T GET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING.THOSE TIMES ARE BY THE WAYSIDE.COMPANYS ARE NOT STUPID.YOU KEEP SAYING GOT TO START SOMEWHERE.ALL YOU ARE DOING IS GIVING INTO THEIR PLAN.KEEP DREAMING AND GO FOR THE GUSTO.BUT ALL OF YOU ARE DOING IS FUC%$ING EVERYBODY ELSE FOR THEIR FUTURE.PLAYING RIGHT INTO THEIR THEIR PLAN.DO YOU REALY THINK THAT U ARE U GOING TO GET OVERTIME.THEY WILL HIRE ENOUGH PEOPLE TO KEEP U FROM HAVING TO PAY ALL THAT XTRA MONEY..THEY ARE NOT STUPID..WAKE UP...U ARE DREAMING...THIS IS 2008 NOT 1975....EVERYBODY IS IN A FRENZY AND FOR WHAT..TO GET FU**ED....ROLL ON BIG MOMMA....:chairshot::hysterical:

For lack of better words, Im speachless!!!:chairshot:

gee, at one meeting,at are terminal the TM. told us that if UPS didn't buy Overnite. Overnite would shortly become history,hay the times, they are a changing. If you don't like it here you can alway go to con-way or fedex.no one's stopping you,but than again there' s union talk there too.never know what the future holds.Maybe all the LTL companys's will be union in 10 years,like the old days

I HAVE BEEN WITH OVNT FOR A LONG TIME AND I CAN'T BELIEVE ALL THE IGNORANCE IN THE COMPANY.IF ALL I READ FROM THIS POSTAGE IS TRUE THEN 90 % BELIEVE THE UNION WILL FIX ALL THEIR PROBLEMS.I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT MANY PEOPLE ARE THAT GULIBABLE.PAY THE DUES AND GET TAKEN ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK.IF ALL THE PEOPLE AT INDI COMPLAINING ABOUT THEIR CONTRACT ISN'T ENOUGH TO DETER YOU FROM SIGNING THEN YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU GET.HOW NIEVE CAN YOU GET.HOW OLD DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO REALIZE YOU DON'T GET SOMETHING FOR NOTHING.THOSE TIMES ARE BY THE WAYSIDE.COMPANYS ARE NOT STUPID.YOU KEEP SAYING GOT TO START SOMEWHERE.ALL YOU ARE DOING IS GIVING INTO THEIR PLAN.KEEP DREAMING AND GO FOR THE GUSTO.BUT ALL OF YOU ARE DOING IS FUC%$ING EVERYBODY ELSE FOR THEIR FUTURE.PLAYING RIGHT INTO THEIR THEIR PLAN.DO YOU REALY THINK THAT U ARE U GOING TO GET OVERTIME.THEY WILL HIRE ENOUGH PEOPLE TO KEEP U FROM HAVING TO PAY ALL THAT XTRA MONEY..THEY ARE NOT STUPID..WAKE UP...U ARE DREAMING...THIS IS 2008 NOT 1975....EVERYBODY IS IN A FRENZY AND FOR WHAT..TO GET FU**ED....ROLL ON BIG MOMMA....:chairshot::hysterical:

I am going to commit a trucking boards sin. I am even going to admit that I premeditated my sin. I will suffer the consequences of my vial behavior. I apologize in advance. I just can't help my self under this particular instance. drum roll please........ Harleyrider, YOU, SIR, ARE AS STUPID AS A DOOR KNOB!! I am truly sorry for my inexcusable behavior. But it was worth it!!!! Elvis out......

Get back on your knucklehead and ride into the sunset. I for one will be glad when I can have a life again, working from 8am to 8pm is not much of a life. For once I would like to get home early enough to cut my lawn before the sun goes down, and then have my Saturday free for my kids.

Yo Harley is your caps key stuck?
Or are you that angry that you've got to shout out your posts in computer lingo?

We all have our opinion,and we are free to post them here.
But just using caps on your posts don't make your ideas right,and the rest of us wrong.

Maybe your just mad because its winter,and its killing you because you can't ride your motor bike around now!

He probably thinks you are talking about hub caps. :hysterical:

I think I told you Skeeter, some time ago that I was going to retire.
well its coming up kind of soon now.
Maybe at the end of March,or April I'm just waiting on the UPS paper work.
I sent my retirement application in the first week of this month.
They wanted at least 90 days notice.
Which did strike me a tad odd.
seeing if they wanted to give me the boot for some mess up they would probaly only give me a days notice.

well you also know I'm my terminals only safety trainer.
So they are going to have to get a replacement for me.
Its looking like nobody seems to want this honour after I leave?

Its coming down to one guy thats a maybe.
So that will be interesting.
Also I wounder how the safety trainer may change when the company is completely organized?

I did find a guy that would be perfect for my old safety job,but he doesn't work for UPS.
They really need to sign this guy up he's all about safety.

YouTube - Red Green On "Smith & Smith" - Gun Safety (1980)

Yes one in the same.
I used to watch his show every Saturday night.
I wounder what became of him?
I saw a You Tube of him in the Watering Hole forum,and brought the one about safety down here.
Notice on the top right corner of the video it says (1980).
Wow 28 years ago?
Time sure flys by when your posting on the truckingboards,and reading posts all the time.

Oh yeah your right,what does that have to do with anything?

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT MANY PEOPLE ARE THAT GULIBABLE.

What the hell is gulibable? Isn't that when you're babbling about how gullible you are to still believe Leo's lines about staying non-union?

As for the overtime, you'll have to talk to the package guys about their limited overtime situation. Maybe your old Overnite manager might try to limit it at first, but be logical about this and tell me where they're going to get all the extra trucks to send that second shift of drivers out there. Or are they going to slip seat them at 4:30 every night? Overtime is unavoidable in the trucking business. Always was and always will be.

You're a joke.

no, ot is not avoidable. there are terminals right now that send drivers home after 40.
Some work 4 10's.

What does package have to do with our ot?
I beleive thay can not be forced to work 9.5 or more or they can file a grievance, but they have to deceide that the beginning of the year to opt in or out of that.

What the hell is gulibable? Isn't that when you're babbling about how gullible you are to still believe Leo's lines about staying non-union?

As for the overtime, you'll have to talk to the package guys about their limited overtime situation. Maybe your old Overnite manager might try to limit it at first, but be logical about this and tell me where they're going to get all the extra trucks to send that second shift of drivers out there. Or are they going to slip seat them at 4:30 every night? Overtime is unavoidable in the trucking business. Always was and always will be.

You're a joke.

Nothing wrong with a little GULLIBABLE , I think it is a new sports drink desighned by Leo and Gordie , The DYNAMIC DUO is going to put KOOL-AID in the toilet.:biglaugh::hysterical::biglaugh: