XPO | LHG Harlingen TX Rejects Teamsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you do is lie. You don't know how to tell the truth. You dodge and spin and twist everything up way worse than the rest of us. Some of us get something wrong here or there. Don't type something out correctly or whatever. But you are a deliberate liar. You think it's fun being an internet bully. That if you can confuse or deceive people into believing your :::shit::: that you could have done harm to us or our company.

i remember asking if you have kids to insure, you came back with im a whiny baby boomer.

i asked about coca cola, and you called me a freak for wanting to know what actually went on...

Again, like a primate, you sling more baseless feces to see what sticks.

Both statements are true, but yet you call them liars. WHY?

Thank you for admitting I spoke the truth.

They like to say it was one way when it benefits them and then they claim the other way when it doesn't .

Out one side of their mouth they voted on it. It was their choice.

Out the other side of their mouth it was necessary at a completion level.

All these guys do is lie and deny. Typical union types.
Where was the lie. I voted no on it. The company said it was needed to be competitive because of our superior benefits package and work rules. We needed to lower ourselves to the level of the Conways and OD's of the industry. I disagreed with them. But I have to live with the vote. Show me the lie.

What right do you have to ask personal questions of me or anyone ? And who are you to demand answers ?

because you try and spin everything, like your union working wifes pension. you failed to mention that she works at meijers or kroger, and how long she has worked there. you should try and not spin things like that.

usps isnt in "business", its a service provided by the us government. they dont lose anything, its just the cost of running it.

Well 2 billion dollars of tax paying dollars..... Guess next your going to want a Bail Out from tax payers for your pension when you retire. Or you going tell me the pension not broke.....LOL
Postal Service Loses Almost $2 Billion

us-postal-service-truck.jpg

The government-backed mail carrier is still losing truckloads of money, despite cost-cutting efforts and recent delivery deals with Amazon. The Postal Service faces significant challenges as first-class mail and other sources of revenue
http://time.com/3651989/mario-cuomo-dead-memory/
http://time.com/3651037/leelah-alcorn-transgender/
http://time.com/money/3648671/american-apparels-unhappy-holidays/
The United States Postal Service netted a loss of $1.9 billion in the second quarter of its 2014 fiscal year, it said Friday.

Despite cost-cutting and recent delivery deals with Amazon, the Postal Service faces significant challenges as first-class mail and other sources of revenue decline. The agency owes close to a $100 billion in benefit payments to its workers, the New York Times reports. But the Postal Service says it has other major problems it needs to correct for it to stay afloat in the future. In March, Jeffrey C. Williamson, the Postal Service’s chief human resources officer, testified before a congressional committee and said it could not return to profitability without comprehensive reform legislation. Bills are pending in the House and Senate.

“Some comments in recent news reports suggest that all we need from Congress is help with restructuring our retiree health benefit plan,” Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President Joseph Corbett said Friday,Reuters reports. “Nothing can be further from the truth. Our liabilities exceed our assets by $42 billion and we have a need for more than $10 billion to invest in new delivery vehicles, package sortation equipment, and other deferred investments.

“We haven’t been making the retiree health benefit prefunding payments because we can’t,” Corbett added. “If legislation reduced the required retiree health benefit prefunding payment, it doesn’t provide us with any more cash to pay down our debt or put much needed capital into ourbusiness. Only comprehensive postal legislation that includes a smarter delivery schedule, greater control over our personnel and benefit costs, and more flexibility in pricing and products will provide the necessary cash flows.”

http://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/track...7758;dc_trk_aid=283444611;dc_trk_cid=58834128

because you try and spin everything, like your union working wifes pension. you failed to mention that she works at meijers or kroger, and how long she has worked there. you should try and not spin things like that.

I shared as much as I am willing to share about my wife. If you have a specific question to what I shared you may ask that. You may not ask about my wife.

I don't remember the post you reference. Link it. And I will attempt to respond. But I will not be condemned for defending or protecting my wife.

Where was the lie. I voted no on it. The company said it was needed to be competitive because of our superior benefits package and work rules. We needed to lower ourselves to the level of the Conways and OD's of the industry. I disagreed with them. But I have to live with the vote. Show me the lie.

That's how a vote works, most of you guys want to be on the bottom, so down you go.

We don't want to be on the bottom, that's why we rolled up our sleeves in 2008, made some tough choices, and are back on top again.

because he tried to say her pension sucks. he wont say how long she has been a participant, or what she does.

he brought her up, not me, so its not a personal attack...

It is a deliberate personal attack. I told you it is. That is exactly how I took it. You are wrong.

I shared as much as I am willing to share about my wife. If you have a specific question to what I shared you may ask that. You may not ask about my wife.

I don't remember the post you reference. Link it. And I will attempt to respond. But I will not be condemned for defending or protecting my wife.

YOU brought her up, because of her pension, you stated that she will only get 400 a month. my questions are, for how many years of service, and what is her job anyway?

you brought her up, you link the post...

Status
Not open for further replies.