XPO | LHG Harlingen TX Rejects Teamsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the difference, if it sucks, it sucks.

Leave others family out of this please. We don't do that sort of thing here.

dont support his lies with you taking the fake high road....if he doesn want his wifes pension being talked about, he shouldnt have made his fingers do the typing...

I shared as much as I am willing to share about my wife. If you have a specific question to what I shared you may ask that. You may not ask about my wife.

I don't remember the post you reference. Link it. And I will attempt to respond. But I will not be condemned for defending or protecting my wife.
Protecting your wife from what? LOL
You just weaving some more fiction again, aren't you?
Does she know yet how misleading you are? lol

That's how a vote works, most of you guys want to be on the bottom, so down you go.

We don't want to be on the bottom, that's why we rolled up our sleeves in 2008, made some tough choices, and are back on top again.

back on top with by giving away pension and bennies? you didnt get back on top...

Well 2 billion dollars of tax paying dollars..... Guess next your going to want a Bail Out from tax payers for your pension when you retire. Or you going tell me the pension not broke.....LOL
Postal Service Loses Almost $2 Billion

us-postal-service-truck.jpg

The government-backed mail carrier is still losing truckloads of money, despite cost-cutting efforts and recent delivery deals with Amazon. The Postal Service faces significant challenges as first-class mail and other sources of revenue
The United States Postal Service netted a loss of $1.9 billion in the second quarter of its 2014 fiscal year, it said Friday.

Despite cost-cutting and recent delivery deals with Amazon, the Postal Service faces significant challenges as first-class mail and other sources of revenue decline. The agency owes close to a $100 billion in benefit payments to its workers, the New York Times reports. But the Postal Service says it has other major problems it needs to correct for it to stay afloat in the future. In March, Jeffrey C. Williamson, the Postal Service’s chief human resources officer, testified before a congressional committee and said it could not return to profitability without comprehensive reform legislation. Bills are pending in the House and Senate.

“Some comments in recent news reports suggest that all we need from Congress is help with restructuring our retiree health benefit plan,” Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President Joseph Corbett said Friday,Reuters reports. “Nothing can be further from the truth. Our liabilities exceed our assets by $42 billion and we have a need for more than $10 billion to invest in new delivery vehicles, package sortation equipment, and other deferred investments.

“We haven’t been making the retiree health benefit prefunding payments because we can’t,” Corbett added. “If legislation reduced the required retiree health benefit prefunding payment, it doesn’t provide us with any more cash to pay down our debt or put much needed capital into ourbusiness. Only comprehensive postal legislation that includes a smarter delivery schedule, greater control over our personnel and benefit costs, and more flexibility in pricing and products will provide the necessary cash flows.”
Still no answer to post #421.... I cant believe us greedy union pigs get paid for christmas eve....

Start at page one. Or go to buffalobills personal page and read his posts. Out of context just seeing the way he waves back and forth in the wind is a tad humorous.

Internet bully. Just a pure creeper. Has no sense of right or wrong.

see, i thought you were the victim of name calling, and bullying? hypocritical, just a little, huh? how long has your wife worked at krogers for that 400 a month pension? if she is vested, and only has a few years in, thats not a bad pension!

dont support his lies with you taking the fake high road....if he doesn want his wifes pension being talked about, he shouldnt have made his fingers do the typing...

If I made any mention of my wife's pension it would have to point out that it was taken away. The rank and file did not vote for this change. They have been given a 401K with a meager match.

This is not a lie. And you can look it up to confirm it. As it is a large regional company. And they are completely union. There is plenty to read without any mention of my wife.

If it was your intent not to make personal attacks you would have phrased it.... What happened to Meijer's pension ? Or what is wrong with Meijer's union ? Not repeatedly deliberately attacking my wife.

Well 2 billion dollars of tax paying dollars..... Guess next your going to want a Bail Out from tax payers for your pension when you retire. Or you going tell me the pension not broke.....LOL
Postal Service Loses Almost $2 Billion

us-postal-service-truck.jpg

The government-backed mail carrier is still losing truckloads of money, despite cost-cutting efforts and recent delivery deals with Amazon. The Postal Service faces significant challenges as first-class mail and other sources of revenue
The United States Postal Service netted a loss of $1.9 billion in the second quarter of its 2014 fiscal year, it said Friday.

Despite cost-cutting and recent delivery deals with Amazon, the Postal Service faces significant challenges as first-class mail and other sources of revenue decline. The agency owes close to a $100 billion in benefit payments to its workers, the New York Times reports. But the Postal Service says it has other major problems it needs to correct for it to stay afloat in the future. In March, Jeffrey C. Williamson, the Postal Service’s chief human resources officer, testified before a congressional committee and said it could not return to profitability without comprehensive reform legislation. Bills are pending in the House and Senate.

“Some comments in recent news reports suggest that all we need from Congress is help with restructuring our retiree health benefit plan,” Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President Joseph Corbett said Friday,Reuters reports. “Nothing can be further from the truth. Our liabilities exceed our assets by $42 billion and we have a need for more than $10 billion to invest in new delivery vehicles, package sortation equipment, and other deferred investments.

“We haven’t been making the retiree health benefit prefunding payments because we can’t,” Corbett added. “If legislation reduced the required retiree health benefit prefunding payment, it doesn’t provide us with any more cash to pay down our debt or put much needed capital into ourbusiness. Only comprehensive postal legislation that includes a smarter delivery schedule, greater control over our personnel and benefit costs, and more flexibility in pricing and products will provide the necessary cash flows.”
Yeah, the USPS is a real good example of a bureaucratically government run business that has everything to do with LTL. Guess we'll all go home now.

It is a deliberate personal attack. I told you it is. That is exactly how I took it. You are wrong.

no, you just dont like getting called out on your game, YOU stated your wife will "only get" 400 a month from her pension. well thats not bad if she has been there for 8 years!

If I made any mention of my wife's pension it would have to point out that it was taken away. The rank and file did not vote for this change. They have been given a 401K with a meager match.

This is not a lie. And you can look it up to confirm it. As it is a large regional company. And they are completely union. There is plenty to read without any mention of my wife.

If it was your intent not to make personal attacks you would have phrased it.... What happened to Meijer's pension ? Or what is wrong with Meijer's union ? Not repeatedly deliberately attacking my wife.

Please quote attacks on your wife.

back on top with by giving away pension and bennies? you didnt get back on top...

Future pension contributions is what we lost, in 2006. We got some back in the form of 401K contributions, but not all. I'm not sure what your pension will look like when dust settles in D.C.

But I'll tell you one thing; we're not thinking about the doors closing. You can't put a price tag on that.

Still no answer to post #421.... I cant believe us greedy union pigs get paid for christmas eve....
I did get paid for Christmas Eve. Asked for volunteer to work I have no children, a lot guys I work with do. I rather work and let them spend that day with their young children. Happy New Year to you driver:36:

oh, so now you think i should have to tip toe around your feelings, because you are too sensitive for a discussion? i dont care about your wifes pension, but once again, how long has she been there, a few years?

Future pension contributions is what we lost, in 2006. We got some back in the form of 401K contributions, but not all. I'm not sure what your pension will look like when dust settles in D.C.

But I'll tell you one thing; we're not thinking about the doors closing. You can't put a price tag on that.

you lost bennies too, but hey, i figured you would be coy...

I did get paid for Christmas Eve. Asked for volunteer to work I have no children, a lot guys I work with do. I rather work and let them spend that day with their young children. Happy New Year to you driver:36:
And happy new year to you, and I applaud you for giving guys with children the time off but what I asked was is Christmas eve a paid holiday for od?

Status
Not open for further replies.