XPO | LHG Harlingen TX Rejects Teamsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody attacked your wife speedo, don't be so childish as to even go there!! If you didn't want to discuss it you shouldn't have thrown it out there in the first place!!! Quit crying foul and own it!! Maybe then it will go away, next time think before you try to impress your buddy's and this wouldn't happen!!!

Liar. Ganging up won't change anything.

When you have an agenda Mr. Integrity you play a cat and mouse game .... You do what it takes to win. In the end you will lose. You just can't accept the fact that you guys can't gain the solidarity you need to win ... You will lose this fight ... Conway will never be unionized ... You are such a dreamer ... You live in a fantasy world and I will get so much pleasure when you crash and burn. You need leverage to win this movement. Leverage that you will never gain Hot Shot. My humility is put to the test with you and yes at this point I'm falling short ... That makes me human ... I'm not perfect ... But I'm right that Conway will never be unionized ... And that just kills you. You just can't accept it. I'm sorry.
Can you PLEASE, for once, add something different? Okay! WE GET IT! You think it will never happen. Then what in-the-**** are you doing here?.....I ask AGAIN!
Wait, I thought you left a couple hours ago. You were just kidding, weren't you??? LOL

Can you PLEASE, for once, add something different? Okay! WE GET IT! You think it will never happen. Then what in-the-:censored: are you doing here?.....I ask AGAIN!
Wait, I thought you left a couple hours ago. You were just kidding, weren't you??? LOL

And you think it will. Can you please add something different ..... blah blah blah

Liar. Ganging up won't change anything.

Nobody attacked your wife Highspeeds!
But I've been wrong before...I have 5 ex-wives and 8 fiance's LOL
I'm kidding.
As I asked before, please show us the posts (plural lol) where you're wife was attacked. We would appreciate it and you may get out of this with some cred....because you have none. LOL

Last edited:
Nobody attacked your wife Highspeeds!
But I've been wrong before...I have 5 ex-wives and 8 fiance's LOL
I'm kidding.
As I asked before, please show us the posts (plural lol) where you're wife was attacked. We would appreciate it and you may get of of this with some cred....because you have none. LOL

Again. Ganging up doesn't change anything. Your opinion is irrelevant.

That's a shame because you could still be entertaining with out the constant bull :::shit:::. Own your talk! All you do is make me shake my head.

The amazing thing about owning my talk is how WRONG you guys are all the time. reading back through these old posts it is absolutely amazing how clueless your little union posse is.

http://www.truckingboards.com/bb/th...n-texas-join-teamsters-local-657.61877/page-3

LOL IF YOU ARE VESTED YOU WILL GET 100% WHAT YOU EARNED !!!! Well it's 100% - 30% now !

Well I am back to Nov 11 and I still can't find this post. I think this is a deliberate personal attack. And that he refuses to drop it somewhat proves that. She works at Meijer. He already knows that. He doesn't need to know anything more.

its not my proble to find it, you posted it, but for some reason (must be a conway thing, btw) im NOT allowed to have a memory.

btw, you never posted meijers, but you have postex where you are at. Growing up in the midwest, i knew it was one of two places, so i threw it out there. guess it ruffles your feathers, get over it.

its not my proble to find it, you posted it, but for some reason (must be a conway thing, btw) im NOT allowed to have a memory.

btw, you never posted meijers, but you have postex where you are at. Growing up in the midwest, i knew it was one of two places, so i threw it out there. guess it ruffles your feathers, get over it.

I still can't find this post you claim. My point is that this was a deliberate personal attack. It is not current or relevant. You refused to drop it.

I am not attacking your family. Don't attack mine.

Nothing in the bill forces the funds to cut and how much to cut. The funds havent said they are going to do anything yet. and if and when they do, nobody knows what and how much they will cut.

Oh yeah. Everyone is all upset over nothing. Right on.

Tell me I'm wrong

To busy trying to find buffalobills post to read up on whatever it is you are trying to argue. Sorry. But there is only one of me. And I am only a truck driver. I don't have all the answers. Let alone have them all off the top of my head.

This buffalobill is a flat liar. I cannot find anything I have written to validate his behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.