XPO | LHG Harlingen TX Rejects Teamsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noting for nothing & totally off subject but I want to remind a few on here the Victoria secrets is having there end of year sale, I would hate to see you miss out on a good deal....my wife took advantage of it....

no, i asked you about that, and you wont say wherehe worked, or what pension he was in? was it a multi employer fund, or single company fund?

How would I know ? I was a kid. I don't have any of those answers. He was a mechanic/welder/pipefitter in the steel mills of Cleveland Ohio

"Compete" with us? Is that what you call it?

Listen, as far as business goes, you're not our competition. Not the competition we're worried about, anyway.
Listen as far a business is concerned in this part of the country, conway is very concerned about Holland. And OD isnt even in the picture around here

We're not doing that.

A previous management team made some bad decisions some time back, and were replaced.

Now we're back on track.

He don't work here. Even though we keep giving him all these FACTS all he wants to do is talk about peoples family.

no, i asked you about that, and you wont say wherehe worked, or what pension he was in? was it a multi employer fund, or single company fund?

His memory only works when it serves the corporate agenda. Highspeeds would prefer you not ask him to clarify, backup, or remember anything he said in the past. Those silly things are not relevant nor did they ever exist. More corporate smoke and mirrors. Goes to credibility....again and again and again

you dont know where your dad worked? who doesnt know what their father did for work?

I just told you what. Do you listen ? Mechanic/welder/pipefitter. Whatever he could make a buck doing. For the steel industry in Cleveland Ohio.

Not everyone goes to the same place and does the same thing every day.

Oh. Thank you. I knew you were a corporate executive! You must work in the tax department. Once I get all my tax docs, will you help me file?

If you are really a driver for Con-way you would have sat in a meeting and had all of this explained to you.

Also, in my barn, we have a good group of educated guys that help some of us " not so up to speed " keep track of what and why is happening in the world.

" Highspeed " because I catch on and catch up pretty quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.