FedEx Freight | LineHaul Realignment

And who gets hurt by that....the newbie that is working or you that isn't making a dime, or having to burn a vacation day. :poster_stupid:

If this is the way you look at that situation, you must be brainwashed just like the rest of the robots:hysterical: Sometimes you have to take a stand for what you believe in instead of always backing down and being scared to rock the boat. If you have no seniority and my comment offended you, then I apologize. However when you get some you will understand what I mean. If the company still has a seniority list by then.

hey gtrdone, were are getting 25 more door at our center. just thought you might know something.total bills does't justify in my opinion.with the company wanting to save money,maybe i'm not getting the big picture.

If this is the way you look at that situation, you must be brainwashed just like the rest of the robots:hysterical: Sometimes you have to take a stand for what you believe in instead of always backing down and being scared to rock the boat. If you have no seniority and my comment offended you, then I apologize. However when you get some you will understand what I mean. If the company still has a seniority list by then.
Well ... if you do throw the bills back in the window and go home ...don't expect to come back ...I have more seniorty than you said you had ...and you know what ...I don't own this company ...so I do what I'm told to do ....:1036316054:

Well ... if you do throw the bills back in the window and go home ...don't expect to come back ...I have more seniorty than you said you had ...and you know what ...I don't own this company ...so I do what I'm told to do ....:1036316054:

Good for you captain brainwashed good for you. Keep doing exactly what they want you to. When it comes around to bit you in the butt don't come on here expecting sympathy.

You can honestly tell me that you wouldn't have a problem with you doing the hard work again that you already paid your does with... WHATEVER!!!!!!

Like I've said before...I was looking for a job when I started here. FedEx isn't the only good paying job out there. And that is exactly what I would be doing when I threw the bills into the window...DUH!

Like I've said before...I was looking for a job when I started here. FedEx isn't the only good paying job out there. And that is exactly what I would be doing when I threw the bills into the window...DUH!

And you probably would still be unhappy wherever you went from here...

I would like to be the one on the other side of that window when you threw the bills back.. :1036316054:

Good for you captain brainwashed good for you. Keep doing exactly what they want you to. When it comes around to bit you in the butt don't come on here expecting sympathy.

You can honestly tell me that you wouldn't have a problem with you doing the hard work again that you already paid your does with... WHATEVER!!!!!!

atvnut...I hope your having a better day today ... I should have just let you vent and let it go

Also ... I'm not afraid of hard work ... If you think this is hard ... get a shovel and go dig a ditch ......:smilie_132:

Man, whatever center atvnut works at must be somewhere between the 5th and 6th level of hell.

FXF OAF

If you think this is hard ... get a shovel and go dig a ditch ......:smilie_132:

Amen brother!!! Or lay some shingles!

He vents everyday... I have seen nothing but negative from him since the last time he was leaving and going to Averitt...

Must of been good enough to stay another 6 months.

He vents everyday... I have seen nothing but negative from him since the last time he was leaving and going to Averitt...

I am going to one of these companies that are slow, they are bout to work me to death :chairshot:

Jeff has low friends in high places... he can hook you right up!!

Are you driving the hotrod any? Mine has become a mantle piece.. at 7 mpg, she looks good in the garage.

I broke open my piggy bank to take him to a car show last weekend... There was a 'blown' 3 window coupe there ,,, Wow,,,,,,, Lots of real nice rides. I've never checked my mileage,,, I scare easy ! :smilie_132:

atvnut...I hope your having a better day today ... I should have just let you vent and let it go

Also ... I'm not afraid of hard work ... If you think this is hard ... get a shovel and go dig a ditch ......:smilie_132:

Slack I'm not upset with you I'm just sick of everybody being so passive. Being passive is the reason that the company is walking over top of everyone. TAKE A STAND FOR WHAT IS RIGHT DRIVER!!!!!:1036316054:

I'm stuck. Can't find anything that pays as good right now. Averitt pays fairly decent but the drivers are not getting any miles so
I'm forced to stay and put up with the crap.

The center that I work at is a joke. All of the sups walk around on eggshells afraid to make a decision because they think they will get fired. Most of them are young and inexperienced. The ones with the experience like to cater to their low seniority golf buddies. I have to fight to get what I feel I deserve with the seniority that I have. I don't expect to be put up on a pedestal or anything ridiculous. I would just like to be offered an early start time before somebody that has only been there less than a year. Anybody agree or am I out of line on that one?

Negative posts!!

I'm not trying to get into a pi$$ing contest with anyone on here!

I've come to realize that everyone has their own opinion of things and how they let it fit into their world.

My stand is this.... Why should I just up and quit without first trying to fix the things that I have a problem with.. After a short time if the issues can't be resolved then I will opt to exit stage left and move onto something else. I feel that the time I have vested in this place is worth fighting the good fight for. Maybe I'm wrong. Things could get worse but I still think it's worth finding out first.
This is where I stand. :1036316054:

I'm stuck. Can't find anything that pays as good right now. Averitt pays fairly decent but the drivers are not getting any miles so
I'm forced to stay and put up with the crap.

The center that I work at is a joke. All of the sups walk around on eggshells afraid to make a decision because they think they will get fired. Most of them are young and inexperienced. The ones with the experience like to cater to their low seniority golf buddies. I have to fight to get what I feel I deserve with the seniority that I have. I don't expect to be put up on a pedestal or anything ridiculous. I would just like to be offered an early start time before somebody that has only been there less than a year. Anybody agree or am I out of line on that one?

No you are not out of line, if you have stroke, you should be able to use it, seniority rules, far as I'm concerned, look at what happened to me, you know the story Nut, 7 years and a 9 month man works and I don't ya think something is wrong there...LOL

No you are not out of line, if you have stroke, you should be able to use it, seniority rules, far as I'm concerned, look at what happened to me, you know the story Nut, 7 years and a 9 month man works and I don't ya think something is wrong there...LOL

I know exactly what you are sayin GT. Just wait until them boys start getting screwed over when these things start happening to them. They'll be just as mad as I am about it.

If you don't go by seniority then how do ya assign work. Ya pick your favorites and start handing out the good stuff.....WRONG!!!! NOT IN MY HOUSE!!!!!

How have you been GT everything ok with ya driver??? I HOPE SO!!

If you don't go by seniority then how do ya assign work. Ya pick your favorites and start handing out the good stuff.....WRONG!!!! NOT IN MY HOUSE!!!!!

not everthing is done by seniority atvnut, i ll tell you what, you would either love it or hate it with me in my barn..if i have a tough city route i am going to look for the best man for the job doesnt matter if he has been here two months or 10 years..but come friday morning i am going to hand him that easy route thank him for the hard work he did all week for me and try to send him home early when he gets back from it.

sometimes in order to run a good operation you have to look at the whole picture (not saying it is the chase at your barn i dont work there so i cant say on their behalf) but you cant put a man on a route that you know he cant get done. it would be like playing shooting yourself if the foot makes no sense