ABF | local by local

Hey, it's their right not to vote

Same as , I guess,... it's my Right not to shoot myself in the foot with a 9mm ....as opposed to a .45 slug....?

Would it be the same people who,...in a Right-To-Work state,.....refuse to pay dues, so as to save them the same amount of money as a ...case of beer,.......instead of making an informed political decision?

The idea that you have a...."right"....to abdicate your responsibilities as an adult and have the courage of your convictions,........so you can "relieve" your mind of the......terrible....burden of having to actually research the issues and make an informed opinion,......is a fantasy of a prolonged childhood. At a certain point,.....you have to ACT like an adult member of our society,......in spite of having LOOKED like one for ....years,..if not decades........

If for no other reason than your personal respect for yourself....

Good Grief! just imagine if it were 250 years ago,....and the Battle of Bunker Hill was just starting,.........and a couple thousand Revolutionary soldiers wandered off the field........to watch the milkmaid hang up the laundry in the next county over.......

You can't justify puerile irresponsibility as a...."Right".......

I disagree...you need to now who screwed you over so you can shove it back in their faces for the next 5 years when they start complaining about conditions.....KNOW WHO IS IN YOUR FOXHOLE!

One of the principles of a free people in a Democracy is the secret ballot. And here we have someone advocating chipping away at that. How sad is that!

No one is asking for names just how many yes votes and how many no votes at each terminal, the same way they did it last contract. Its also a good way to make sure the numbers match up....

That's not what KK was advocating in his post. I quote..."you need to now who screwed you over so you can shove it back in their faces". He said it, not me.

We both know they never did or will release names. Its all about Rollin62 whining about nothing, like he did leading up to the vote....

That's not the point. Someone advocating retaliation against individuals who didn't vote the way they wanted smacks of dictatorial type behavior. And then we wonder why we can't organize the non's. Maybe we need to look at our own behavior.

That's not the point. Someone advocating retaliation against individuals who didn't vote the way they wanted smacks of dictatorial type behavior. And then we wonder why we can't organize the non's. Maybe we need to look at our own behavior.
Your view has nothing to do with the person who posted this, does it? We can’t organize the nons because they see how we roll over & over.

You know what he meant. Your pulling your usual company man crap. Go back to the YRC board. We know you voted for givebacks every time you could. Who are you kidding

Your view has nothing to do with the person who posted this, does it? We can’t organize the nons because they see how we roll over & over.

My view and comment was entirely and only in response to KK's post where he stated... "you need to now who screwed you over so you can shove it back in their faces". If you want to read more into what I said that's entirely on you.