Holland | Losing Drivers

Well why are you staying?

read my post about why , REVENGE & PAYBACK one click at a time !!! going ride this old yellow dog down all the way back down to $8.00 a hour , as they keep coming back for givebacks every couple years & know it will always be a YES vote ,so in no time we can be back down to $8 bucks a hour !!!

read my post about why , REVENGE & PAYBACK one click at a time !!! going ride this old yellow dog down all the way back down to $8.00 a hour , as they keep coming back for givebacks every couple years & know it will always be a YES vote ,so in no time we can be back down to $8 bucks a hour !!!

I cant stand leaky dirtballs like you!!!!!!!

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Forum Runner

I cant stand leaky dirtballs like you!!!!!!!

Well GOD BLESS YOU then , and MR Welch & his crew , thank you for the BONUS they got after the YES vote again , and just remember to vote YES again in 2016 when they come back for more , god bless you & have a wonderful -15% less day .:smile:

Well GOD BLESS YOU then , and MR Welch & his crew , thank you for the BONUS they got after the YES vote again , and just remember to vote YES again in 2016 when they come back for more , god bless you & have a wonderful -15% less day .:smile:

Havent voted yes yet. I didnt vote yes but realise I am in a union who as a whole voted yes and must accept the consequences of that vote. Just as the yes voters needed to accept the consequences of a no vote. But I am a man who does his job as assigned. Youre not a man. Youre a crybaby sissy.

Havent voted yes yet. I didnt vote yes but realise I am in a union who as a whole voted yes and must accept the consequences of that vote. Just as the yes voters needed to accept the consequences of a no vote. But I am a man who does his job as assigned. Youre not a man. Youre a crybaby sissy.

crybaby sissy ????? may the lord forgive you !!! go ahead call me all the names you want , I'am a big boy & I can take it !!

crybaby sissy ????? may the lord forgive you !!! go ahead call me all the names you want , I'am a big boy & I can take it !!

No you arent. And the lord dont like leakers either

Question, I know earlier in this topic we were talking about unloading freight on docks, last night three of us drivers that were in MS had to go through Hartford, WI with empties and pick up loads for MI. I was wondering, are there any rules on Road Drivers making pick up and deliveries that should be covered by the city guys? One of the other guys said that the company could have a road driver make one pick up or one delivery in route. Is there actually a rule like that, or is that something that everyone has just always done? What a pain in the butt, after I signed about forty bills the tell me it is trailer 538xxx, so I go out in the loaded trailer road and can not find it, I go back in and tell the shipping guy and he says that it could be in the empty lot, I go look and there is only one Holland trailer there and it is not that number, so I talk to the yard guy and after a few minutes he tells me it is a Penske trailer. No Holland markings on it at all, so if you get a six digit Holland trailer number and can't find it, you might want to look for a Penske trailer and they put the number way up high where it is hard to find.

Road Driver's can make a pick-up or Del. in route , and more of this will be happening cause of the shortage of driver's !!!

No you arent. And the lord dont like leakers either

Morning " Hardest Working Driver" we have , have a great few hours off , and hit it hard on Monday , as it will be another record breaking week for freight !!

Yea your right wongway. Most noon guarantees are delivered in route. Of course that makes the rest of the trailer late.

Morning " Hardest Working Driver" we have , have a great few hours off , and hit it hard on Monday , as it will be another record breaking week for freight !!

There is a difference between being the "hardest working driver" and just doing your job. But I wouldn't be proud of being a lazy slug like you. And im on vacation for 2 weeks so im not worried about any freight. You just keep being the leaker that you are so proud of being

Question, I know earlier in this topic we were talking about unloading freight on docks, last night three of us drivers that were in MS had to go through Hartford, WI with empties and pick up loads for MI. I was wondering, are there any rules on Road Drivers making pick up and deliveries that should be covered by the city guys? One of the other guys said that the company could have a road driver make one pick up or one delivery in route. Is there actually a rule like that, or is that something that everyone has just always done? What a pain in the butt, after I signed about forty bills the tell me it is trailer 538xxx, so I go out in the loaded trailer road and can not find it, I go back in and tell the shipping guy and he says that it could be in the empty lot, I go look and there is only one Holland trailer there and it is not that number, so I talk to the yard guy and after a few minutes he tells me it is a Penske trailer. No Holland markings on it at all, so if you get a six digit Holland trailer number and can't find it, you might want to look for a Penske trailer and they put the number way up high where it is hard to find.

As long as you dont pass the terminal to make the pickup, which you didnt, its legal.

Just so I understand, if it was in Racine than I should have told them no?
Some things are kind of complicated!

As long as you dont pass the terminal to make the pickup, which you didnt, its legal.

There is a difference between being the "hardest working driver" and just doing your job. But I wouldn't be proud of being a lazy slug like you. And im on vacation for 2 weeks so im not worried about any freight. You just keep being the leaker that you are so proud of being

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Forum Runner[/QUOTE
On Vacation for two weeks and you are spending you time on here arguing with me !!!! LOL PRICELESS !!!!