FedEx Freight | Low Moral

The horn on the Unicorn he rides is used for zit popping. He works at the one terminal we have that sits between a chocolate stream and a cotton candy field,and under an eternal rainbow.

motleycrue said:
Stay in the city and you won't have to worry about loosing your job to outside trains or carriers. Hard to feel sorry for many road drivers who have benefited the most in the past. Get vacation pay based on an average week of pay not just 40 hrs, which would be very nice with all the overtime we work out here. Always got sick of the old line drivers bragging how great they had it, and how much they make, buying all these fancy boats and trucks etc. What comes around usually goes around. Now most of them sweat it out, while the ones who stuck it out with p&d are glad. Look who would love to have one board now! Road drivers! They never wanted one board before but would love it now.... Hmmmmmmm I think not!

Wow. Your envy is turning you green. Your hate towards other drivers is disgusting. And yet you say your a happy person. So what about the road drivers that hired on here when there were no company city drivers? Oh and I wasn't for one board until they screwed up the seniority system when they did the merge. Now I just do t care. I collect a paycheck and that's it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner