TForce | Low seniority workers should consider voting no.

ghostbommbb

StarFlyer59
Credits
You will need those runs that sub contractors have. No matter how this turns out, the bottom guys need those sub contracting runs now more than ever. Both city and linehaul are gonna need the sub contracting runs, otherwise bottom guys will stay laid off. You almost have to vote no to get those runs so you can get back to work if you are a bottom guy.

You will need those runs that sub contractors have. No matter how this turns out, the bottom guys need those sub contracting runs now more than ever. Both city and linehaul are gonna need the sub contracting runs, otherwise bottom guys will stay laid off. You almost have to vote no to get those runs so you can get back to work if you are a bottom guy.

Why don't you ask them to shoot themselves in the foot also? The only hope for the bottom guys is getting back to business asap. Any delay and they will probably never come back.
I spoke with a guy who is just off probation, he asked me what I think? I told him I was voting yes, and that is the fastest way to get work back in system. You could vote no, and who knows when you will work again?

It crazy to think UPS drained the system and will do away with contractors if we vote no. We will be out of work 3 months and those bottom guys will be let go. The contract wouldn't be much better either. Coyote will broker our freight and UPS will still make some money.

Are you aware, UPS has to compete in the free market? The only way to create more union jobs is for UPS to grow. UPS freight already is the most highly compensated LTL company. It's kind of ridiculous to expect more compensation than the market will bare.

what do you care, you supposedly work at package, with a ratified contract. why do you take such interest in union members taking cuts? you go from forum to forum spreading your lies and bullshit trying to tell everyone to take cuts, meanwhile you're over at package, getting top tier wages. are you going to volunteer to work in the new second tier wage classification, or are you going to keep your top tier wages? im sure the company will gladly accept you donation of the wage difference between first and second tier wages, so why dont you practice what you preach or stfu?

It crazy to think UPS drained the system and will do away with contractors if we vote no. We will be out of work 3 months and those bottom guys will be let go. The contract wouldn't be much better either. Coyote will broker our freight and UPS will still make some money.
Troll here: I work outbound at our place and I've never seen UPS Logistics brokered freight until now. On the flip side, y'all have an eight day old Indeed ad in my area. Just FYI's. I wish you all the best.

11,000 UPS Freight drivers across the US may be on strike by Monday — and it could mean more expensive holiday shipments for consumers.

A No Vote would likely reopen contract negotiations for a better contract and get drivers back to work.

Support your local UPS Freight drivers in VOTING NO so they can get back to work.