XPO | LTU and the union

gee beefd i would be here all night typing at 5 words every couple minutes and besides i wish i had spell check and gramer check.

That post doesn't make any sense either....(i'm scrathing my head). you had better go to bed so you will be fresh to break trailers tomorrow..

You don't even have the conway insurance, and you complain about it being garbage, wow that's really something there. It shows you only say things because other people say it.. You should've got the cheap insurance, the one that slimeboy talks about. They give you free money..Why not take the free money?
Beerfd can you read? if so read my post again I said I don't have their garbage ins any more and just for that reason it's garbage!

i
That post doesn't make any sense either....(i'm scrathing my head). you had better go to bed so you will be fresh to break trailers tomorrow..
put the bottle down go to bed and it will be clear tomorrow.you have blurry vision and nothing makes sence when you drink more than you can handle.im gussing for you 1 beer and you are dunn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beerfd can you read? if so read my post again I said I don't have their garbage ins any more and just for that reason it's garbage!

You don't plan very well, you should'be taken the free money for medical...but you probably don't even know what i'm talking about.. your not too smart.

I didn't see this page of posts directed at me. Oh boy! Insurance goes up and benefits go down. How do the benefits go down? I hear you folks saying this stuff, but really don't know how a benefit could go down. If you have surgery, are they going to use less stitches or something.. IDK what you mean by that statement.. so I'm assuming you just hear other people say it and it sounds cool, so you jump on and say the same thing. Boring..
As far as respect, respect is earned. You think a contract will garner you respect? ask YRC employees.

as far as 12 14 or possibly 16 hour day.. well your getting paid, so you couldn't be considered a slave.. grow a set and get to work now. Your family appreciates it..

One example of how benefits go down is the prescription plan. When your doctor prescribes something than can be purchased over the counter. Say something for allergies or heartburn. The drug program does not cover it and makes you purchase it over the counter. Now instead of $100 every 3 or 6 months, you are going to pay that every month to buy it over the counter. Even though your physician prescribes it.

One example of how benefits go down is the prescription plan. When your doctor prescribes something than can be purchased over the counter. Say something for allergies or heartburn. The drug program does not cover it and makes you purchase it over the counter. Now instead of $100 every 3 or 6 months, you are going to pay that every month to buy it over the counter. Even though your physician prescribes it.
You talking about prilosec or something like that? Yeah and you can't even use your flex spending account either.. the govt. Stopped that also.

Yeah, thats one. There is a driver here whose wife is prescribed Claritin-d for allergies and they were told its no longer covered and he has to buy it over the counter.

You talking about prilosec or something like that? Yeah and you can't even use your flex spending account either.. the govt. Stopped that also.
buy the kroger brand of prilosec. Its half the price. and works same. Or maybe even better.

Cigna will cover what ever Conway tells them to cover...and will charge it back accordingly. They only administer our insurance, they do not actually insure us. It's Conway that decides how much we are covered for.

Cigna will cover what ever Conway tells them to cover...and will charge it back accordingly. They only administer our insurance, they do not actually insure us. It's Conway that decides how much we are covered for.

Yeah, i know all that good stuff. And your still not going to get OTC drugs covered..Ya'll were doing better in saying that we pay too much for the premiums.. that made sense, atleast. Keep digging, find some more stuff.
BTW, I have an article i'm going to post here in a bit. You've probably seen it, but I want everybody to see it.

Yeah, thats one. There is a driver here whose wife is prescribed Claritin-d for allergies and they were told its no longer covered and he has to buy it over the counter.

I take same stuff and a scrip is needed now due to Meth heads. Insurance paying some on it. Depends on your local state laws.

so hard to care anymore....

I take same stuff and a scrip is needed now due to Meth heads. Insurance paying some on it. Depends on your local state laws.

so hard to care anymore....
You don't need a prescription here, but you have to give your ID and stuff and can only buy so much at a time.. yeah, meth heads buying it..But, they're all in east Texas, so we don't worry much about them. lol