XPO | LTU and the union

You don't need a prescription here, but you have to give your ID and stuff and can only buy so much at a time.. yeah, meth heads buying it..But, they're all in east Texas, so we don't worry much about them. lol
You must really live in a wonderful place. Everyone where you work is happy and loves Conway, you've got the greatest health insurance, and there are no meth addicts in your part of the great state of Texas. Am sure there is more you are not telling us but you may want to think about keeping all of that a secret.

You don't plan very well, you should'be taken the free money for medical...but you probably don't even know what i'm talking about.. your not too smart.
ok smarty britches,our daughter had to go the hospital,now my wife is giving me the run down on the bill,one was 2200,and we pd 158 and we pd.350 on one ok so she would have to get them out the rest of them. but we pay 108 a week plus 40 on the flex,when she has time she will get all the bills we pd.on this one visit and i will give you the run down.my wife agrees on one thing the ins.we pay for is ok but the premiums just go up,up,up.paying the low prem.is ok but things happen as with our daughter who is fine now.and how about the ones that cant afford the best ins.conway offers and believe me its a struggle.they would be in trouble if they had to make just one visit to the E.R we found out first hand.CONWAY wont settle for less so why should we?any way beerfd when my wife gets time probably this weekend,but she has a baby shower to go to sat.and OU plays fla.state to, GO OU. but anyway and you tell us what you think after i give you the total cost and what we pd.out of pocket.fair enough.

ok smarty britches,our daughter had to go the hospital,now my wife is giving me the run down on the bill,one was 2200,and we pd 158 and we pd.350 on one ok so she would have to get them out the rest of them. but we pay 108 a week plus 40 on the flex,when she has time she will get all the bills we pd.on this one visit and i will give you the run down.my wife agrees on one thing the ins.we pay for is ok but the premiums just go up,up,up.paying the low prem.is ok but iothings happen as with our daughter who is fine now.and how about the ones that cant afford the best ins.conway offers and believe me its a struggle.they would be in trouble if they had to make just one visit to the E.R we found out first hand.CONWAY wont settle for less so why should we?any way beerfd when my wife gets time probably this weekend,but she has a baby shower to go to sat.and OU plays fla.state to, GO OU. but anyway and you tell us what you think after i give you the total cost and what we pd.out of pocket.fair enough.
I wasn't even talking to you in that quote..please don't post any personal information...i don't want to see it, nor did i ask about it..im just here having fun with you guys..ya ll are taking it too serious..

lots of us are struggling to pay for our expensive health insurance other employees can't afford it, and we're taking it too serious..you must be having fun...
I wasn't even talking to you in that quote..please don't post any personal information...i don't want to see it, nor did i ask about it..im just here having fun with you guys..ya ll are taking it too serious..

Fun? At the expense of others livelihood, retirement, and the health of their families? You are a complete A-hole to trivialize these very serious life issues.
Go away.

i guess were not friends anymore,gee i was going to invite you to our union picnic.

Look at what the Teamsters are doing for their people at this local, go Teamstas!

http://www.truckingboards.com/forum...fa-talking-about-taking-out-those-sobs-2.html

You damn right I can take jabs at the unions, for I am paying union dues to a local that cares nothing about it's members.
Our Terminal took up a petition to dump our steward with over 90 percent signing the petition, our B.A. refused to let us have a election, the steward has been in for 3 years and has done nothing to better anyone other than himself.
We took up a petition to change locals with 90 percent signing the petition only to be told " you are in our region, sorry"
After all the support we received from our local, we decided to cancel our drive contributions within a month we all received a letter from the b.a. that our dues have now gone up to 3 times our hourly wage and we are also being forced to pay into the ohio strike fund...whats this? ohio is 500 miles from us.
The next step will be decertification, I wonder if that will get hoffas attention, U.P.S. Freight Terminals decertifying.
With all our local has done for us, why not?
Karen

lots of us are struggling to pay for our expensive health insurance other employees can't afford it, and we're taking it too serious..you must be having fun...

Fun? At the expense of others livelihood, retirement, and the health of their families? You are a complete A-hole to trivialize these very serious life issues.
Go away.
You guys really shouldn't be putting your dirty laundry out there.. if you have financial or personal problems, don't blame me.. that's YOUR problem. I go to message boards to talk and chat.. i don't divulge my personal financial troubles.

I feel like I hear a pesky nat buzzing around my head. I swat at it, miss, swat again, and it just won't go away.

i know about 7 guys at ups frt,they all LOVE it,love the 3rd party representation,make over $90,000 a yr,pay $26 for ins,have a GREAT PENSION,maybe one frickin barn elected ONE bad steward,BIG DEAL,WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER 4 OR 5 HUNDRED shops?

Or maybe the problem is more widespread than we know. Point is, people thinking about certifying the Teamsters have a right to know not just the good stuff, but the bad stuff as well. You guys want to put out the good stuff, I want to put out the bad stuff. Try not to get your panties in a bunch.

Or maybe the problem is more widespread than we know. Point is, people thinking about certifying the Teamsters have a right to know not just the good stuff, but the bad stuff as well. You guys want to put out the good stuff, I want to put out the bad stuff. Try not to get your panties in a bunch.

You want balance? To be fair, you got any dirt on Conway?

I've got some good stuff, like decent equipment that is well maintained. Mostly good facilities. Communication is consistent. They are making serious inroads to engage employees. Considering the volume and complexity, linehaul seems to do a good job. Managers really are accessible. Rarely over the many years have I been treated with disrespect in one on one interactions and when I was, I took care of it right then and there. Handhelds are a good thing.

You want balance? To be fair, you got any dirt on Conway?

I've got some good stuff, like decent equipment that is well maintained. Mostly good facilities. Communication is consistent. They are making serious inroads to engage employees. Considering the volume and complexity, linehaul seems to do a good job. Managers really are accessible. Rarely over the many years have I been treated with disrespect in one on one interactions and when I was, I took care of it right then and there. Handhelds are a good thing.

Huh? Do I sense sarcassim?

Nope, really. These are some things that Conway does well. You've never heard me complain about anything accept the steady and systematic loss of compensation (pension, vacation, health, etc) and the lying while here. Much of what happens at Conway does not matter to me. But, when peeps have been burned as bad as we have, it is easy to find fault with everything.

Don't take this out of context. There is room for improvement in most of what we do, but we are not bad at it. My point to the zealot that wants balance is that he should show us how it's done.

Nope, really. These are some things that Conway does well. You've never heard me complain about anything accept the steady and systematic loss of compensation (pension, vacation, health, etc) and the lying while here. Much of what happens at Conway does not matter to me. But, when peeps have been burned as bad as we have, it is easy to find fault with everything.

Don't take this out of context. There is room for improvement in most of what we do, but we are not bad at it. My point to the zealot that wants balance is that he should show us how it's done.
i don't hate the job,actually like it,only want FAIR COMPARAZBLE COMPENSATION compared to the competition that cnwy always compare's us to.the good-equipment well maintained,co-workers-local management-handhelds(beats writing out the bills and loaded with info,faster)safestack-HOME everyday............the bad,beancounters at the palace who ruined the company,stopped pension,stopped 401k match,STOLE MONEY AND TIME OFF( vacation),cut pay NEEDLESSLY for 2 1/2 years,raised med ins,NO RAISE for over 3 years,SUBSERVICE taking jobs from cnwy employees,lies and decit from upper management

the bad stuff about a union would be,a raise,better health benefits,a retirement,job protection,no sub-service,time and a half for the south,NO THANK YOU.

the bad stuff about a union would be,a raise,better health benefits,a retirement,job protection,no sub-service,time and a half for the south,NO THANK YOU.

A union can't and won't give you all of that. Good luck on the OT. No chance on eliminating sub-service. Sure you will get some job protection but saftey violations ( the bucket list ) will still get you fired. Everything would be negotiated. If you want better health care. It will cost you wages. The more wages you make. The more benefits it will cost you. You don't get to make demands. You get to bargain.

A union can't and won't give you all of that. Good luck on the OT. No chance on eliminating sub-service. Sure you will get some job protection but saftey violations ( the bucket list ) will still get you fired. Everything would be negotiated. If you want better health care. It will cost you wages. The more wages you make. The more benefits it will cost you. You don't get to make demands. You get to bargain.
how do you know?are you in negotions with corprate and the teamsters or something,dang fill us in,what are we getting?dont keep us waiting.