XPO | LTU and the union

Well to be honest I can't see how he pulled this off , but yes he did keep his job . This guy went around telling this wild ass story that he was so innocent and couldn't believe that he was caught up in this mess and the other person attacked him while all this action was caught on the qt store cameras ... What ever ! Anyway as of two week ago he entered and guilty plea in oletha city courthouse to battery . From what I read he received a $500. Fine for the assault, probation - plus fees, has to attended an anger management class and after that he has to have mental evaluation test at the cost of $474. Bucks . This doesn't include court cost or lawyers fees if he had one which I'm sure he did. Just goes to show if you kiss the right ass at con job you can get away with anything ! And yeah this is the same guy that turned his set over two months later and still has a job ... Must have 9 lives , well 7 now .
Usually you guys are advocates for people keeping their jobs...why would you want somebody fired? The guy must have a level head and know that we don't need a union at Conway, in fact he is living proof that we don't need any kind of representation. I'm glad he didn't get fired.

Usually you guys are advocates for people keeping their jobs...why would you want somebody fired? The guy must have a level head and know that we don't need a union at Conway, in fact he is living proof that we don't need any kind of representation. I'm glad he didn't get fired.

I'm just amazed he didn't lose his job. I thought conway had a 0 tolerance policy. Like I said, I know people fired just for makin threats. Convict said he was found guilty in a court of law. Sounds like his case was found non preventable in the conway law on both counts. Just wondering why the special treatment?

I'm just amazed he didn't lose his job. I thought conway had a 0 tolerance policy. Like I said, I know people fired just for makin threats. Convict said he was found guilty in a court of law. Sounds like his case was found non preventable in the conway law on both counts. Just wondering why the special treatment?

Knee pads from Grainger...........

Rat

We can make an exception with this one . Level head might not be the proper word so lets use 'nut ' and besides I dont think its ok for a employee to pull into a convenient store in a conway truck and choke someone out by the neck until they are gasping for air ! So if this is a new policy that allows us to attack people while on duty I really want to know about it because it might come in useful around this place.
And why do you think this has any thing to do with a union ?

Last edited by a moderator:
The legal incident wasn't with anybody with the company..right? No harm

We can make an exception with this one . Level head might not be the proper word so lets use 'nut ' and besides I dont think its ok for a employee to pull into a convenient store in a conway truck and choke someone out by the neck until they are gasping for air ! So if this is a new policy that allows us to attack people while on duty I really want to know about it because it might come in useful around this place.
And why do you think this has any thing to do with a union ?
Just an example

The legal incident wasn't with anybody with the company..right? No harm

Really? So you think since this person wasn't a c-way employee its just fine to stop your truck and assault people and get away with it while on duty and nothing should happen.. ? So I guess the next time I'm delivering something and they **** me off I can just kick'em in the ass and say f-you ...No big deal right ?

Really? So you think since this person wasn't a c-way employee its just fine to stop your truck and assault people and get away with it while on duty and nothing should happen.. ? So I guess the next time I'm delivering something and they **** me off I can just kick'em in the ass and say f-you ...No big deal right ?
Maybe the other guy started it and he was just defending himself. I don't know all the details. But, it certainly didn't seem like it was anything related to the job. Maybe he was on lunch. QT is a great place to take lunch.

Maybe the other guy started it and he was just defending himself. ch.
beer, I'm officially giving you an LOI. Convict said he was found guilty. If it was self defense, it'd be not guilty. I wouldn't be surprised if this incident opened a class action lawsuit for wrongful terminations of all ex convicts that lost there jobs over this kind of behavior.

I'm an advocate of keeping your job unless you really deserve to lose it. If you commit a crime, especially an act of violence against someone else, then yeah, you deserve to get fired. I won't justify the rest of your post with a response.

Hey Beerfd , I hear the Lincoln Co Sheriff is looking for your boy again if they havent found him yet , the one thats called 'The Conway Strangler' .