FedEx Freight | MANDATORY MEETINGS TUESDAY

NHS lost 7. Dovetail options to Hagerstown, Newburgh and South Brunswick.

That's a total of 26 runs lost in the last two bids.

In the last 4 years we went from 62 road runs to 29. Linehaul is the BIGGEST expensive for the company so we all better get use to this.
This typically happens when there’s a COO...what one center(s) loses, another center(s) gains. For years we constantly lost runs/drivers and now we’re almost back to where we started.

The BIGGEST expense for any company is payroll, followed by healthcare.

This typically happens when there’s a COO...what one center(s) loses, another center(s) gains. For years we constantly lost runs/drivers and now we’re almost back to where we started.

The BIGGEST expense for any company is payroll, followed by healthcare.

Uhhh no, it typically happens when they get bored and try to figure out how to step over a buck to save a dime at the risk of F’n up the lives of average human beings ‘cause they could care less about disrupting people’s lives

“Oh Carl? Yes Ned...I just figured out how to save 10.00 a day by diverting freight through another center, but it’s gonna be an extra 60 miles outta the way and we’ll have to tell several drivers that they suck balls and have to move if they wanna keep their job..whatcha think Carl?? “Gee Ned, your a regular F’n Nikola Tesla!!”

Last edited:
Uhhh no, it typically happens when they get bored and try to figure out how to step over a buck to save a dime at the risk of F’n up the lives of average human beings ‘cause they could care less about disrupting people’s lives

“Oh Carl? Yes Ned...I just figured out how to save 10.00 a day by diverting freight through another center, but it’s gonna be an extra 60 miles outta the way and we’ll have to tell several drivers that they suck balls and have to move if they wanna keep their job..whatcha think Carl?? “Gee Ned, your a regular F’n Nikola Tesla!!”
I love your humorous analogies but with all due respect, I just can’t get there.

Without a doubt, these job (alignments ) were not done out of necessity, but done rather haphazardly just because, well because they can.
Ya know, I can see why they felt they needed to do it during the recession, but now when the economy is doing well? You can't just disrupt peoples lives because you're bored. Shameful IMO.

Last edited:
In the dark here don't know gaining or losing runs. Lot of talk about moving freight off 80 to move across 90. Watkins and others have tried that. Didn't last a winter before the freight was back down on 80

90 is a toll road across NY, all we hear about is running 80 to avoid the 76 toll. Rochester does seem to have lots of space available for... Something....

Yessir. 2 48's to those with permits. It's a great look! Usually tandem tractors with tandem gear...

Word on the street is that BUF will run twin 48’s after their drivers get approved for tandems. And yes, ROC was built fir something big in mind... but for what is anyone’s quess although I believe just last week they were officially referred to as a hub

I had some friends from another company that had their Turnpike doubles endorsements. Apparently it can be a bit political to aquire them. Or it used to be anyway. You have to know somebody sorta thing...