FedEx Freight | Mandatory meetings

Sorry, I don't aspire to live through the quotes of others, I march to the beat of my own drum!!

Maybe if you actually studied the history of the labor movement as I have you would have more respect for it and yourself.
Yourself meaning your work as a laborer.

The quotes are merely a snippet into the window of the past since, from your earlier post, you obviously think the movement started with the sixties.

Maybe if you actually studied the history of the labor movement as I have you would have more respect for it and yourself.
Yourself meaning your work as a laborer.

The quotes are merely a snippet into the window of the past since, from your earlier post, you obviously think the movement started with the sixties.
You obviously missed my point, I wasn't referring to just the labor movement, hence I used the word "society"...I was referring to society as a whole.

I'll buy you both a Dew and we can rationally discuss commi-...umm..labor genius Debs....
You can keep your Dew, that citric flavored molasses is just one step ahead of Sundrop...and I won't be attending the discussion about the commi...umm, labor genius either, I'll just tend to Kabayo until you're done

Last edited:
Coming soon to a terminal near you.........
JSUytAR.jpg

I will ask again since you tip toed around it last time. Why does someone as pro union as yourself not work for a union carrier, and never has? And yet you try to convince everyone that the union is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Are you a "union salt" or secret agent for the teamsters? Or is it the inferior pay, questionable pension, and precarious brink of bankruptcy issues with the majority of those carriers?

Get your facts straight junior every union carrier around my neck of the woods has us beat in every category.