XPO | Marty minute

well, next week we have a mandatory meeting. wondering is it an a$$ chewing or to tell us bout our pay raise. it is that time of year again. mr. marty has been calm for what little bit he has been here. guess he has his hinchmen doing his dirty work for him, loi's and such.

even tho we lost a great scm in brian c, mr marty will make dallas a better place, i hope. brian did a great job for us and i still miss him alot. hope he lands on his feet soon.

i sure fill sorry for the people who are abusing the system. hiding behind trailers for a smoke break, holding on to tractors till his 14 hrs are up and the yard hostlers hiding between trailers and also doing the smoke thing. will help with the marty watch when ever possible.
That's just what we need, another snitch like you !! Perfect Conway material !

feels like we dont have enough people in dallas. we have way to many people sitting home since they dont have runs for them. they are still passing out cc days like candy. the breakroom is quiet now. not as many people hanging around. the scene sure has changed in lda

Its been a while since i have seen it this slow. One day you get 10 or 12 hrs the next ur cut at 4. Boy they are watching every little thing. I know in the meeting Mr. M shut down a driver that was complaining about a truck...told him that when u have to sit in the office with a grown man that starts to cry because he dont know how he is going pay his mortgage that driving an old truck is a blessing. That was one of the few times that I have agreed with him. So many people getting laid off and people still worried bout how crappy the truck is that they drive. Just a bit spoiled to me.

Its been a while since i have seen it this slow. One day you get 10 or 12 hrs the next ur cut at 4. Boy they are watching every little thing. I know in the meeting Mr. M shut down a driver that was complaining about a truck...told him that when u have to sit in the office with a grown man that starts to cry because he dont know how he is going pay his mortgage that driving an old truck is a blessing. That was one of the few times that I have agreed with him. So many people getting laid off and people still worried bout how crappy the truck is that they drive. Just a bit spoiled to me.

That line of thinking will make a 10% wage concession just peachy keen. Perhaps we're receiving too much vacation and we are not paying our fair share of what used to be company provided health insurance.

And it will all be just wonderfull knowing that we were spoiled before.

i read a post by boxboss that his people are driving the truck and doing their best to put the miles on them. they dont like it anymore than the rest of us do. lets just get the miles on them old worn out trucks and things will be better. there are people losing their jobs and we complain bout them old trucks. i dont like them, but, i made up my mind to go ahead and do what they want. do my best to keep it going and make a paycheck for my family

You ever drove one of "those crappy trucks" for eight to ten hours ?? They beat you to death but oh well, we are spoiled ?? Give me a break !

the marty show is doing ok. his little Xitch troy working together to rid people. they firied anther one this week. the ole double standard thing. anyway, the breakroom just like a funeral home. not many people laughing anymore. never seen a place look so lonely.

Heard that their RM Wayne was terminated on Wednesday and now their HR supv Troy gone as well. He did clean house when he left Camp Coldwater and guess he's doing the same in Dallas.

How many people have disappeared since Marty's arrival in Dallas?