XPO | Marty minute

the marty show is doing ok. his little Xitch troy working together to rid people. they firied anther one this week. the ole double standard thing. anyway, the breakroom just like a funeral home. not many people laughing anymore. never seen a place look so lonely.

So is there any reason for a change in the atmosphere around Dallas this afternoon?

inquiring minds need to know

So is there any reason for a change in the atmosphere around Dallas this afternoon?

inquiring minds need to know
Wow news travels fast..and far...He's gone. Lord Marty isn't with the company any longer. People from the G.O. been here all last week. Rumored to be investigating complaints about Lord M. Well, I guess it was something....he's gone now. No more Marty.
Just for the record, I never had a problem with Marty, but am relieved that I don't have to look over my shoulder evertime I fart.

Wow news travels fast..and far...He's gone. Lord Marty isn't with the company any longer. People from the G.O. been here all last week. Rumored to be investigating complaints about Lord M. Well, I guess it was something....he's gone now. No more Marty.
Just for the record, I never had a problem with Marty, but am relieved that I don't have to look over my shoulder evertime I fart.

I never look over my shoulder when I fart...it's a dead giveaway...

Could it be a result of the surveys?....

Rat

No, I don't think so...Somebody will know for sure and will post it of I'll find out and post it.

Well somebody has to know something...IIRC Marty came from XCW...I would love to know who he p*ssed off to get adiosed...good stuff..,

Rat

Makes me very curious also ... I always heard his lordness was a miller man ... Maybe his actions on how he did things finally caught up to him ...

Possibly the survey results were one of the factors in Marty's demise then again.

About a month ago his OM who followed him to LDA from XCW just 'walked out the door' partly because of the way he was treated. Then an FOS quit and came back (Marty asked him to).

Last week the Director of Employee Relations spoke to that FOS as well as other FOS' and some DSR's. Heard that he had many complaints against him. Now he's gone and I hope that he learns to change his treatment of those that work for him.

Just follow the golden rule - 'Treat others as you want to be treated'

These reflect only my views and not Con-Way Freights.

now they should take down miller for protecting marty all these years and allowing him to do whatever he wants.

cant blame all on marty, miller gave him free will to do it all.

board of directors should think how people like this destroy a company from within.

marty followed him around from central to southern and back to central for that protection.

quess he thought he still had it, going back to southern since all were combined

fart

better your shoulder than your panties.::shit::

Simply shocking! I can't wait for the details!
Glad this topic never closed. Sooner or later something had to give.

Next stop... The XMD thread.

Marty

The old "Performance Management Team" tried their best to see that he departed the facility. Yes he was protected by the powers above just like a lot of other people still are.

Is Holbrook still at LDA or was he also a victim?

As we gathered today at Con-way, there was something missing. As one of the FOS spoke to a rather large crowd of us; He said that Marty R. was no longer with the company. When he said that one of the guys said "can we get a round of applause?" Now that was just rude..:hide::hide:

As we gathered today at Con-way, there was something missing. As one of the FOS spoke to a rather large crowd of us; He said that Marty R. was no longer with the company. When he said that one of the guys said "can we get a round of applause?" Now that was just rude..:hide::hide:

Was that you that said that ?