TForce | Meeting in Dallas with Local 745 this Sunday @ Embassy Suites

WOW you seem a tad harsh on old Skeeter here just-me?

We all know his opinion he's always been up front with it.

So you can agree,or disagree,but you have your reasons why you think your way,and he's set on how he is thinking the other way.

Thats what makes this world so interesting.
If we all shared the same views I think it would get old after a while.
Now this is my opinion,agree,or disagree its totally up to you.
I don't have a problem either way.

WOW you seem a tad harsh on old Skeeter here just-me?

We all know his opinion he's always been up front with it.

So you can agree,or disagree,but you have your reasons why you think your way,and he's set on how he is thinking the other way.

Thats what makes this world so interesting.
If we all shared the same views I think it would get old after a while.
Now this is my opinion,agree,or disagree its totally up to you.
I don't have a problem either way.

That's OK AP. just-me is the kind of guy that will go for anything the teamsters throw at him. I on the other hand will wait and see what both sides offer. He doesn't even know what he's talking about if he calls me a union buster. If that is all he and come up with from my posts he has a comprehension problem also. You know if I feel it is a good contract and will benefit me and my family over what UPS will offer I'll sign a card in a minute. But so far that is not the case as far as I'm concerned.

These are high tension times and opinions will vary; however we do not need to fight amongst ourselves. That is why we failed last time organizing this Company because we wanting representation were not too kind to those with different views. I want representation, but totally understand that this has to be a personal decision on what someone thinks is best for them and theirs.

These are high tension times and opinions will vary; however we do not need to fight amongst ourselves. That is why we failed last time organizing this Company because we wanting representation were not too kind to those with different views. I want representation, but totally understand that this has to be a personal decision on what someone thinks is best for them and theirs.

Good post MFASU!!! Yes indeed the tension is running very high. Alot is at stake. Confrontation with one another at work can get you written up, suspended or worst fired. On Truckingboards it could result in being banned. I ask all members to refresh their familiarization of the boards rules please.

I agree, to an extent, we do have too make a personal decision, but a decision that not only will benefit ourselves, but the other's we work with, furthermore, for one reason or another INDY'S contract fits them, hopefully our's beyond INDY, will do well for our need's.

There is no scence in arguing here, we all agree for the most part that we need a union, so let's make the best of it, help eachother out and forget the union ,non union , and personalized bashing, this will not help any contract, it will just promote animosity amongst ourselves , and that is not productive.:1036316054:

The Teamsters are gonna be doing some leafleting on wed, thu and Fri of this week. Show your support for UPS Freight Employees. Hopefully this vote will turn out better than SAIA. My personal expericene is the Teamsters have gotten me $1000 back this year in runarounds and grievances. Kinda paid for my dues this year. If u are in it just for the financial aspect I think its working pretty good for me. I could really care less if another member joins and contributes to the pension or helps make the union stronger. It would be nice to welcome you guys in though. Look at it as a little extra insurance you will still have a job and not be screwed around.

So whats up with the leaflet hand outs?

Are these leaflets advertising the good points about becoming Teamster organized?

If this is the case,some of you Teamsters are dealling with mighty old news, if your promoting Teamster organizing to us.