Estes | Meeting on Monday morning?

lock down !!! can not hear a word about what the meeting is. got right on the phone when i just read this and "can't say what the meetings about".. is all I got. word is all employee meeting Monday ?
Kansas city knows that I will post the info for you guys soo they won't tell me ::shit::. :biglaugh: darn it. I have to find another birdie. :clap:
who knows ??? if it is the worst ; good thing is I should be hearing Monday if some companies will hire me, so I'm ready... bring it on

I know there was a memo posted in Dallas about it and a driver ask our tm about it and said we have one Monday also, but he wouldn't hint to what it was about.

I know you'all are a buncha :butt kiss:ers and these TM's can't keep their :tapedshut: ....C'mon sombody knows something. :ranting2::nutkick::biglaugh: The only word I get is, "I don't know ::shit::" We might be buying ups or something.

Before I walked out the door of the terminal this morning,tm walked up to me and invited me to meeting on mon. morn. It's set up for both pnd and line haul, so apparently one or other is gonna b effected differently. Was told it is report on the condition of Estes in general, and then probably give us a ra ra about future things to make us feel warm ad fuzzy, u guys know the drill !!

I hope thats it !! i have funny feelings in my special place so with everything as slow as it is ??? I guess my butt kissin has wore off........I used to get info all the time

Well my tm usually let's us know what's going on and he said it's just for linehaul drivers but I'll find out more tonight. I have to go take a rest, my lips are getting tired.

Thinking about it now for awhile, must b pretty big news to have a company wide meeting!!
Have thoughts, but will keep to myself for now

Talked to my TM just this morning..Had a cup with him..Never said nothing bout no meetin' Monday..Unless they informed him of it today..

I went into the office to put in a vacation request for next week to go elk hunting! I was told by the tm that i would be at the terminal for the meeting at 8 o'clock no excuses! I have over 40 years with this company I was treated better when i was a new guy! Yes i have a job but do you people think we are going in the right direction! It doesn't mater yo me because i will be gone soon! What will it be like in 10- 20 30 years?

Just got informed this afternoon that ours is when ever we want it, as long as it's taken care of by Monday..Big secret..No one letting anything out..Must be big..

Probably have to watch something, then be told how we are weathering the storm better than most, and oh by the way we'll be making cuts and those of you who are still here shouldn't expect any pay increase this year.

Look on your checks. Managers will be distributing materials for open enrollment beginning Monday November 2. They're probably going to explain the online procedures that we'll be using this year. I imagine they'll update us on the current state of the company also, hopefully no paycuts.

I was told that Rob made a new cd about the state of Estes,that's about all I got.We were told about the online sign up last week,just get on, log in, and wait till they say go.

Nothing posted here at 127 about a Monday meeting. I feel left out. Thinkin we're a little slow because our leadership chose not to participate in the ongoing rate wars. Why haul it if you're not making any money off it? Just so you can look busy?

Meeting on Monday is about layoffs. I just got the call.

Who called you??? I'm hearing 20% layoffs. Perty much all extraboard. I was making jokes of Werner trucking over on the General board now I may be beggin them for a job in the next few weeks. ... Nah. I'll suck the unemployment dry first then maybe... Good luck everyone. I remember the layoffs came after the meeting this time last year.