XPO | Morale

Please don't talk to me about who is kissing up to who.

I pay thousand$ more every year in premiums, prescriptions, vision, and potentially more in major medical costs. And this is better? I must be a complete moron.

The guy didn't even say anything about premiums..we're not even talking about premiums. All the rest averages out about the same..and you don't have a 15% pay cut, now do you?? You don't like that part..

The guy didn't even say anything about premiums..we're not even talking about premiums. All the rest averages out about the same..and you don't have a 15% pay cut, now do you?? You don't like that part..

I'm sorry, were did he point out the part about a 15% pay cut? You only like it when you can insert your little factoids that serve your leader's cause. You bore me.

Dental pay a lot more. We get glasses every year with co-pay on lenses and exam. If you average everything.. it's about the same. And we make more money with no 15% paycut. Stop kissing up to these people.. they don't have it good.
They still make more when you take into account the free healthcare and pension. Oh yeah let's not forget about OT after 8. As for kissing up you are terrified that if conway went union, your years of sucking off management will be all for nothing.

They still make more when you take into account the free healthcare and pension. Oh yeah let's not forget about OT after 8. As for kissing up you are terrified that if conway went union, your years of sucking off management will be all for nothing.

No more special treatment for his private visits under the desk?

Most of conway makes more. Put your application in and go work there. Yeah, i'm a good employee. There is nothing wrong with being a good employee. Whom makes good money..

I'm sorry, were did he point out the part about a 15% pay cut? You only like it when you can insert your little factoids that serve your leader's cause. You bore me.
I brought that part up. He failed to mention it in his post.. That's why i'm here, to correct people.

What about everybody that is laid-off? How is their healthcare?

well, i know poeple that are paying hundred plus dollars a week (yes a week) for their health insurance. We Do have good health insurance, just came off major back surgary and they covered it. also yes morale is down but face it; it is down all over America now. No jobs (oh yu have one) 34% foreclosure on home(you can pay for your morgage) I am here for a paycheck, for work performed, so maybe you should look at it that way. With all the cuts i have taken in my 37 years of trucking I have never been layed off. So that been said , Let's just truck and do not sweat the small stuff
Is moral low around your barn. I am a dedicated employee but not having a raise in a long time and all the cuts we have taken. Seeing the company spend alot of money on equipment and handhelds and also waisting alot of money on stuff we don't need. We have more people in different groups or teams. If we do get a raise it will not be enough for our lousy insurance. This company use to work you hard but they took care of you. Most of the people I talk too feel the same way.

What about everybody that is laid-off? How is their healthcare?
I see a lot of ads for drivers there. Can't hire if guys are laid off. They have recall rights. Unlike being economically terminated.

I see a lot of ads for drivers there. Can't hire if guys are laid off. They have recall rights. Unlike being economically terminated.

A lot of ads for drivers??? I was asking you about health care coverage for the laid-off people. You didn't answer that. I know they have re-call rights.

A lot of ads for drivers??? I was asking you about health care coverage for the laid-off people. You didn't answer that. I know they have re-call rights.
My point is there aren't too many laid off if term are hiring. And no, nobody provides health care for employees on layoff. Apparently you really rely on kissing up to keep your job. You really are an imbecile.

My point is there aren't too many laid off if term are hiring. And no, nobody provides health care for employees on layoff. Apparently you really rely on kissing up to keep your job. You really are an imbecile.

I know nobody gets health if on lay-off, that was my point. I'm glad their going back to work. I hope everybody in America goes back to work. Will be good for us all.:grouphug:

edex frt-$19.97 family plan-ups frt-$26 family plan-please be informed-conwayfamuily of 4-$120,not even close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fedex pays more than in insurance a month. A single person is almost $80 a month.

edex frt-$19.97 family plan-ups frt-$26 family plan-please be informed-conwayfamuily of 4-$120,not even close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fedex pays more than in insurance a month. A single person is almost $80 a month.

That poster is posting weekly premiums.. he uses the worst-case and best premium at con way and the low end from other companies.. comparing apples and oranges.. a single person is practicall free here. They don't have a set price. The more dependents you have, the more your going to pay.. I'm here to tell the truth.. major medical is almost free also, for the entire family.

Slimestoner listens to other drivers whom tell him things and he believes it all.. theiy're not as simple-minded as some.

Let me correct you my friend (WE VOTED NO)!! Maybe (YOU) should do your homework before you start typing, just a thought!
Congrats on voting no .. we dont always assume who works for who on visitors who post ... Maybe you should have posted "well at ABF we pay this" ..

That poster is posting weekly premiums.. he uses the worst-case and best premium at con way and the low end from other companies.. comparing apples and oranges.. a single person is practicall free here. They don't have a set price. The more dependents you have, the more your going to pay.. I'm here to tell the truth.. major medical is almost free also, for the entire family.

Slimestoner listens to other drivers whom tell him things and he believes it all.. theiy're not as simple-minded as some.
your a flat out LIAR,all the posts are here and everybody knows what we pay,who do you think your fooling?you already admit ups is better,yrc is $0.00 as is abf,R&L $52,fedx,$20 or $52 all weekly for family of 4,conway$101-$148,good time though,we get next yrs rates in mail soon,open enrollment starts in oct,you can't win LOSER,so stop trying to fool your fellow employees,that is LOW,as for believing others words,no you admit ups ins is better,you admit the yrc post was correct($0.00 for ins)a friend of mine works at ups(formerly from conway)so i KNOW what he pays,abf posted 0.00 same as yrc(makes sense,they're both union,R&L posted $52 and the only discrepency is fedx,$52 or $19.97,anyway you slice it beerbag we're the losers

your a flat out LIAR,all the posts are here and everybody knows what we pay,who do you think your fooling?you already admit ups is better,yrc is $0.00 as is abf,R&L $52,fedx,$20 or $52 all weekly for family of 4,conway$101-$148,good time though,we get next yrs rates in mail soon,open enrollment starts in oct,you can't win LOSER,so stop trying to fool your fellow employees,that is LOW,as for believing others words,no you admit ups ins is better,you admit the yrc post was correct($0.00 for ins)a friend of mine works at ups(formerly from conway)so i KNOW what he pays,abf posted 0.00 same as yrc(makes sense,they're both union,R&L posted $52 and the only discrepency is fedx,$52 or $19.97,anyway you slice it beerbag we're the losers

Again, your using different numbers. I know what I pay, and it's very low, for what I need. When posting such crap, you need to atleast use an average and make sure you comparing apples to apples.. make sure their plans pay the same as ours.

Besides, if you work in Central, then you make more than most other companies. (I'm not sure where you work) for all I know, you work in Alaska. With all the different numbers you post and inconsistencies in your posts..who knows. You should change your screen name to WHATEVERIFEELLIKEPOSTINGSTONES. lol