XPO | Morale

Again, your using different numbers. I know what I pay, and it's very low, for what I need. When posting such crap, you need to atleast use an average and make sure you comparing apples to apples.. make sure their plans pay the same as ours.

Besides, if you work in Central, then you make more than most other companies. (I'm not sure where you work) for all I know, you work in Alaska. With all the different numbers you post and inconsistencies in your posts..who knows. You should change your screen name to WHATEVERIFEELLIKEPOSTINGSTONES. lol
i guess you can't read either,they are ALL FOR A FAMILY OF 4,WITH $20 DEDUCTIBLE PLAN,stated MANY TIMES,the fund plan we have is a garbage gambler plan,can't say it any clearer,i compared apples to apples sparky,YOU'RE the one who compares "good insurance" to garbage(fund plan)insurance.if you think your fooling conway employees who are paying over $100 a week they must be looking at you like a ...............

i guess you can't read either,they are ALL FOR A FAMILY OF 4,WITH $20 DEDUCTIBLE PLAN,stated MANY TIMES,the fund plan we have is a garbage gambler plan,can't say it any clearer,i compared apples to apples sparky,YOU'RE the one who compares "good insurance" to garbage(fund plan)insurance.if you think your fooling conway employees who are paying over $100 a week they must be looking at you like a ...............

I just don't think they are comparable plans. The HMO was out-lawed, you know....and I don't think anybody has a $20 deductible. If you average out what everybody pays, it's not that much of a difference. Don't you think, Sparky?

I just don't think they are comparable plans. The HMO was out-lawed, you know....and I don't think anybody has a $20 deductible. If you average out what everybody pays, it's not that much of a difference. Don't you think, Sparky?
oops,i meant $20 co-pay(not deductible),but anybody with half a brain would have known that,still waiting for proof i changed numbers,very easy to find, , or tell people your sorry for lying to them,hey i know you can change your name to..IMSOSTUPIDITRYTOTELLACTUALCNWYEMPLOYEESTHATTHEYDONTPAY100AWEEKFORAFAMILYOF4INTHECNWY"PLUS"PLAN

oops,i meant $20 co-pay(not deductible),but anybody with half a brain would have known that,still waiting for proof i changed numbers,very easy to find, , or tell people your sorry for lying to them,hey i know you can change your name to..IMSOSTUPIDITRYTOTELLACTUALCNWYEMPLOYEESTHATTHEYDONTPAY100AWEEKFORAFAMILYOF4INTHECNWY"PLUS"PLAN
i can't wait til the new insurance comes out..i hope it don't go up much..your going to have a field day with that one, im sure. But atleast we'll have all the numbers for all the plans right there in front of us..

What ever it costs, its a lot cheaper than buying insurance on our own. For a family of 4 with good insurance its probably about a tenth of what you would pay with in individual plan and not with a group. I know because up until 2 years ago I was self employed and was not able to buy "group" insurance.

What ever it costs, its a lot cheaper than buying insurance on our own. For a family of 4 with good insurance its probably about a tenth of what you would pay with in individual plan and not with a group. I know because up until 2 years ago I was self employed and was not able to buy "group" insurance.

Thank you for having some good sense. And that insurance that Conway offers.. the expensive one...that's good insurance.. not just an 80/20 plan like slimeman was comparing with..that's all i am trying to tell him..

Having ran a business for 12 years I know some about what employers have to go though with employees and taxes etc. It became better for me to get a steady paycheck and insurance from a employer and to run my business to generates a secondary income. Its all more complicated than someone would expect and to compare everything would be hard, too many variables. For me its much better, I suppose it could be better some where else but the difference for me would be negligible.

Thank you for having some good sense. And that insurance that Conway offers.. the expensive one...that's good insurance.. not just an 80/20 plan like slimeman was comparing with..that's all i am trying to tell him..

Actually, its a 90/10 plan.

so hard to care anymore....

All this talk about insurance in a thread about morale. There is a morale problem in this company, but, how to fix it? That should be the topic. Insurance issues should be in it's own thread.

All this talk about insurance in a thread about morale. There is a morale problem in this company, but, how to fix it? That should be the topic. Insurance issues should be in it's own thread.
the insurance is brought up in every thread..that's the only thing they have to latch onto..

I know. That's why I haven't been on much. I get tired of reading the same thing over and over and over. It is what it is and all of the complaining in the world on the boards isn't going to change it. Just like other things that are gone that I wish we still had.

Its not just morale and insurance that sucks its the whole damn company. Crappy trucks, senority dont mean crap, starting pay is a joke, point system for accidents is another joke in it's self. No life working there, and I really like them calling you in everyday so you can't plan your day. Star cards what a even bigger joke who ever thought of those needs a kick in the head. Those rank right up their with those scratch and sniff sticker you got in school. CON-WAY heres something for your sorry company, listen to your employees and quit thinking your way is the best cuz its not working for you idiots. I WILL NEVER NEVER NEVER TELL ANYONE TO APPLY CON-WAY. McDonalds treats there employees better than Con-Way does and thats a fact.

Its not just morale and insurance that sucks its the whole damn company. Crappy trucks, senority dont mean crap, starting pay is a joke, point system for accidents is another joke in it's self. No life working there, and I really like them calling you in everyday so you can't plan your day. Star cards what a even bigger joke who ever thought of those needs a kick in the head. Those rank right up their with those scratch and sniff sticker you got in school. CON-WAY heres something for your sorry company, listen to your employees and quit thinking your way is the best cuz its not working for you idiots. I WILL NEVER NEVER NEVER TELL ANYONE TO APPLY CON-WAY. McDonalds treats there employees better than Con-Way does and thats a fact.

The new trucks were selected by drivers not the company, seniority gets you priority vacation selection and job selection, what else should it get you? Does starting pay matter when you already work here? If you don't want to be called in everyday don't select the flex/extra board, if you don't have a choice its because you don't have enough seniority.

The new trucks were selected by drivers not the company, seniority gets you priority vacation selection and job selection, what else should it get you? Does starting pay matter when you already work here? If you don't want to be called in everyday don't select the flex/extra board, if you don't have a choice its because you don't have enough seniority.
The new trucks were not selected by the drivers. However, our leaders did capitalize on 5 carefully selected drivers that have never let them down to drool over them on camera. The company selected the Freightliners, perhaps with some driver input.

That said, I will add that they are a decisive step up from the Ford/Sterlings. And that the company was trying to please the drivers.