FedEx Freight | My experience with Teamsters Local 71

Why aren't you being honest and tell the hole story. You forged your name on a bill. That is a big no no. That's why you got fired and there is nothing the local can do for you without a contract. So don't blame the local for your stupidity.

I think there's a hole in your head partner. Don't be angry because I exposed your house of cards. I'm just trying to save anyone else from the heartache I've endured.

Not that you warrant a response, but I'll indulge you. You see JD, unlike most people these days I walk the walk and talk the talk. I stand firm in my beliefs and principles. I follow the teachings of Eugene V. Debs etc. I stand by my word and I am loyal to people even when it doesn't benefit me, or might even, as in this case, cause me grief. I expect a man to honor his word to me. I guess that makes me old fashioned, but so be it. I'm not a Union salt, I'm just a man who fights for what he believes in. You don't have to be "angry" like an "old timer" to believe in organized labor.

If you're so certain you know who I am on the other social media site, then the next time you want to insult me do it there. If you're a man, you won't feel the need to hide your identity while slinging baseless accusations and insults.

No your a trouble maker, within weeks of starting at Fedex you stated your union campaign that was your whole purpose. Prior to that you were asking about being A Teamster at your last company and I would be surprised to see you do it again at another company.

To your next point, none of this is a reflection of my manhood. I don't have any other social media no Facebook no Twitter nothing but a couple of forums. But I've seen plenty of screen shots from them so I can put two and two together.

If your so concerned about the nlrb I guess you shouldn't of said anything at all. Your a lier just like you lied about putting your name on a delivery bill and then when interview by security you changed your story and admitted to doing it.

No your a trouble maker, within weeks of starting at Fedex you stated your union campaign that was your whole purpose. Prior to that you were asking about being A Teamster at your last company and I would be surprised to see you do it again at another company.

To your next point, none of this is a reflection of my manhood. I don't have any other social media no Facebook no Twitter nothing but a couple of forums. But I've seen plenty of screen shots from them so I can put two and two together.

Then I'm not hard to get ahold of Mr. Two and Two. As far as the rest of your post you have no idea how long I was at FedEx or when I got involved. I won't respond to anything more from you on this matter. I have nothing to prove and I'm at peace with my decisions. As I said, I'm just saving anyone I can from what I've endured.

If your so concerned about the nlrb I guess you shouldn't of said anything at all. Your a lier just like you lied about putting your name on a delivery bill and then when interview by security you changed your story and admitted to doing it.

About that job the Teamsters offered? Well.......

Another lie if your at peace then why you writing lies. You are obviously frustrated at the nlrb decision and taking it out on everyone else. Why don't you man up and admitt you screwed up and never should have put your name on that bill.

My experience with Teamsters Local 71 in Charlotte North Carolina:

After going through a brutal organizing campaign against Fedex freight, and winning our election, I was subsequently targeted and terminated, as I was a key organizer for the campaign to organize. The local union hall did nothing to help. I was told by the Local President there, Steve B, "well thanks for all you've done for us", and he hung up the phone.

No offer to help me find a new job no help filing unfair labor charges, just nothing. I remember how Ken Hall promised me when I traveled 6 hours one way to hold a meeting with him and other drivers at another terminal how he wouldn't let anything happen to us and he would fight for as long as it took to protect us. Of course that was all a big lie.

Steve B and Ernie W of Teamsters Local 71 made those same promises multiple times during our campaign to organize. Now I was left to struggle to pay my bills out of work and scrambling to find a job while they enjoy driving brand new customized Chevrolet trucks paid for by the Union and drawing their fat salaries.

I guess I was all used up and they had nothing further to gain from me so they just threw me to the side. I guess everyone's expendable once they've used you.

I'm not saying all Teamsters Locals are this way but I am saying to be leary before you put yourself on the line, because there may not be anyone there to catch you when you fall.
Disappointing news, Man.

Seems they are making a pretty big mistake in not stepping up, making a show of support, especially considering the effort you have shown. Here and now, that would seem to be a wise gesture and any lack of support seems extremely short sighted on their part, IMHO.

Obvious question: Have you taken the matter beyond the Local? Even Ken Hall himself? They "should" be concerned, and interested in knowing if the Local is not Representing well. They should know that stuff like this reflects poorly on the International, as well...

No need to reply to this, really. Not knowing the details, I have to expect that you've done all that can be done, at this point. Good luck, and don't give up.

I've held my tongue on many forms of social networking but this is just getting ridiculous. Trying to run a pity party and trample on the organizing effort all in one? That's real smooth. Don't sit here and act like the Local didn't do anything for you. What you did breaks cardinal rules with not only FedEx but LTL and logistics altogether. I've got a better chance of winning the Powerball than you have at getting your job back. I know exactly what happened and you dug your own grave pal. Maybe you should've been honest on the first round of interrogation and you'd be still working here...probably on probation but you would still have your healthcare and be back on your meds, not getting wild hairs up your ass to throw bi polar tantrums on the internet. Shall I put your business on front street? I will if you keep cowering and posting the link to the lapdog social media page. Your choice.

I've held my tongue on many forms of social networking but this is just getting ridiculous. Trying to run a pity party and trample on the organizing effort all in one? That's real smooth. Don't sit here and act like the Local didn't do anything for you. What you did breaks cardinal rules with not only FedEx but LTL and logistics altogether. I've got a better chance of winning the Powerball than you have at getting your job back. I know exactly what happened and you dug your own grave pal. Maybe you should've been honest on the first round of interrogation and you'd be still working here...probably on probation but you would still have your healthcare and be back on your meds, not getting wild hairs up your ass to throw bi polar tantrums on the internet. Shall I put your business on front street? I will if you keep cowering and posting the link to the lapdog social media page. Your choice.

Well I put the same post on your page but you wouldn't allow it. Don't ever threaten me again you MF. Don't threaten from behind a fake profile and have the nerve to call me a coward. I never hid who I was through this entire campaign. I put my blood, sweat, and eventually tears into this campaign. I gave it all for the greater good of everyone, and you have the nerve to threaten me? Go **** yourself

You've got some nerve you scumbag piece of ::shit::.

Steve B. at Local 71 using my young son for photo ops etc. He sure didn't follow through on his promises when Dad no longer had a job. He wouldn't have even talked to me on the phone after my suspension and ultimate termination if a couple of guys hadn't begged him. They're useless bums. They don't care about people. You'll learn soon enough.

P.S.
It's posted here too

http://teamstersonline.com/forums/o...perience-teamsters-local-71-a.html#post324334

Last edited: