TForce | N.E. Has Spoken

Time will tell!!!!! I think they will offer pots of gold to everyone...With its own leprechaun in every box.....With fresh retread kneepads.....And overtime after 8...SURE.....But you will have the fine privilege of going home after lunch everyday....And benefits.....Please define the word and repeat in sentence.....Now for the best part....FLEXIBILITY........petroleum products need not apply.....

I am going home after lunch now for cryin out loud, and I am being told I should appreciate what I have, man , can I have another piece of coal for the fire , it's freezing in here, I hit 36 Hrs. this week and I am 10 yrs. with the company, I get less and less with more seniority....

Maybe we can go to our local union hall,and ask them to hook us up with some part time work,at one of the union companies.

After all aren't the Teamsters trying to help us out any way they can?

They want us to be happy with their efforts so when the cards do finally show up,we will gladlly sign them up to represent us.

I think all you underachievers should all pack up and head for conway they are just waiting to abuse you guys because you are so willing to working for nothing and be lead around like the sheep that you are. I will stay right here, it's the same ball game you are just willing to play for the farm team and we want to play for the pros. You think small so you will always be small....The ovenite mentality is alive and well.

Hey there webidiot its nice to see your still alive and well.
I always enjoy seeing your post comments on here.
You are a really deep thinker I must admit.

You do post some very insightfull points of view.
Keep them coming my western co-worker.

I think all you underachievers should all pack up and head for conway they are just waiting to abuse you guys because you are so willing to working for nothing and be lead around like the sheep that you are. I will stay right here, it's the same ball game you are just willing to play for the farm team and we want to play for the pros. You think small so you will always be small....The ovenite mentality is alive and well.

You know something, at some point in your life you mite want to try a laxative.:hysterical:

And Happy Holidays to you too, From the "O" family.

I truely believe that if UPS did not want thier trucking entity to have a union they would have done something to crush it, they have the monies and the strength.

Indy was all alone in this venture, there was very little strength in thier negotiations, but it happened ,they made it happen, if the rest of us become union, now we have more strength, and it is up too us at this point to make it happen, and if we do not make it happen, UPS will make it happen, after all, the rules are just starting.

The biggest problem we have yet too face is MGNT. locally too except a contract, and apply it, unfortunatly when you have MGNT. currently shooting from the hip, it's hard to train, this will be the deciding factor for all, and put the grievance process to the test, after a while of this they will leave or adhere to the binding rituals of the contract.

UPS wants this over with, and anyone who thinks UPS bought us because we were non union is only fooling them selves, we were cheap and big, as opposed to our competitors, they could careless about how we feel, after all they did not get as big as they are without making monies, and they will make more, at our expense. I will not say however thus far they are an etrocious company too work for, but we are in our infancy.

Just give it time, the card check is in full swing yes, but we have 3 years to get this thing together, and if we do not do it on our own, UPS will make it happen, and do not listen to your TM'S ,believe me if they can put the tiebosh on your decision , it means less work and headaches for them, and I ask myself, did he or she come to me too ask my opinion on wether they wanted to be a TM or not? I did not put them there and why should it effect me?

It comes with the territory , take it or leave it, or as the old cliche` "If you cant stand the heat ,get out of the kitchen" I have heard this a few times uttered from dispatch or TM'S in the past, they will do nothing but fog the decision making, they do not want more work. after all this is why they work for a non union company.

I am sure we will see a bigger turn out this time in comparison too the past, mark these words.:smilie_132:

Your right, UPS would crush it and put a stop to it if they really wanted to keep the union out. Just like they did with the anti union CD and Leo. That says it all right there.:1036316054:

Don"t be fooled, UPS knew about the Gordon CD and I am sure approved it's sending. When it did not have the effect they wanted, then they threw Leo/Gordon under the bus and gave Hoffa another laugh at his old adversaries expense. UPS is very comfortable with Hoffa and the teamsters with both scratching each others backs. We have to walk a delicate tight rope between these two and make it work for us. UPS likes the structure of the teamsters, but will not sign anything that does not give them flexibility to the customer base. This the difference between YRC and the others, which is why I beleive is one of the reasons we are so fragmented in our organization efforts.