NEW LAST THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean Hat dispatch LLC, of course,LAST
Oh. I meant Hat Dispatch, subsidiary of BRG Patel LLC, a division of Big,Long,Wong, and Huh Corp of Delaware, partnered with CRST of the Caymans Leasing. Filed last with all US agencies on the last day of the month, on the last day of the year,2015....

Oh. I meant Hat Dispatch, subsidiary of BRG Patel LLC, a division of Big,Long,Wong, and Huh Corp of Delaware, partnered with CRST of the Caymans Leasing. Filed last with all US agencies on the last day of the month, on the last day of the year,2015....

Man, that sounds O fish el enough fur me to make me LAST again

I see why you think like you doo. That's why I'm still LAST
TmG2maO.jpg

Awww great. Mail on a flatbed??? Letters will be blowing all over the road. Well there's always a First for everything. And Flounder will be that First guy.
Flatbed free in LAST.

I see why Flounder thinks he is on flatbed duty he tried to get under the 11' 8" bridge on his way back to first told him not to try that short cut cause their are plenty of us that think he is always first and that puts me in LAST at LAST

Fish face first..
BRG last...
Big Dave in the middle,shading toward first....
Sea breeze, a breeze in second...
Like my bumper sticker on the gold hotel says, passing me makes you first

75 S/B out of the 'motor' down thru the 'queen' into G-town KY. with my new 80' Freightshacker have the fish all wrapped up on the head rack so he can be in first and on the look out for Bd and the gold hotel catching a nice "sea breeze" in the process running 61.97 so,I will always be Last darn i feel left out bRG didn't even mention me i his Last report carhaulers last in last

Status
Not open for further replies.