TForce | New Retirement Options

You BOYS can boast and brag all you want . But you know as well as I that UPS The parent Company of UPSGF bought and sold us to the
Teamsters for the control of the central states pension fund for all of the parcel workers. Thats plain and simple. It saved them millions if not Billions of dollars. So stop and think about it did ups have to have a card check AGREEMENT and AGREEMENT is the key word. UPS wants us To be teamsters so they can mix and match freight and package. ups picks up the freight and contractors take it down the road and ups delivers it all the customer see is UPS. Thats why there are no limits on contractors in the upsgf contract. So my friend you tell me who is winning this election Me and You the Teamsters or THE BIG BROWN MACHINE ?

Just another disgruntled guy who can't handle the reality of his life. No one had to buy or sell me. I was for the Teamsters from day one, my manager bit the dust with his trust in Gordon and Leo. We pro-union guys won and you guys lost. How does the crow taste now?:biglaugh:

Just another disgruntled guy who can't handle the reality of his life. No one had to buy or sell me. I was for the Teamsters from day one, my manager bit the dust with his trust in Gordon and Leo. We pro-union guys won and you guys lost. How does the crow taste now?:biglaugh:
your wrong i dont feel like this debate but everyone knows your wrong......overnite won that battle and eventually sold the company to ups who is union....dumb@$$

your wrong i dont feel like this debate but everyone knows your wrong......overnite won that battle and eventually sold the company to ups who is union....dumb@$$

Now, now, don't get mad:maddance3: at me because you can't handle the reality either. Be a good girl and go wash the sand out of your vagina, that should clear up your irritation. :loser:

i filled out a card as well cuz we need the union now but lets have the facts straight........you probably dont even work for ups freight

Let me tell you something If UPS had not bought us " OVERNITE Transportation Co." We would not be having this conversation period. And it might be a good idea for you to do some reading and ask a few questions on being a good teamster because we will not put up with you bashing your fellow teamsters. It might not be a good thing to be voted out for being a bad brother. I would hate to be on the outside looking in and cant get in. And in some states if your not in you dont have a job. So be a little more considerate to your fellow brothers.

Let me tell you something If UPS had not bought us " OVERNITE Transportation Co." We would not be having this conversation period. And it might be a good idea for you to do some reading and ask a few questions on being a good teamster because we will not put up with you bashing your fellow teamsters. It might not be a good thing to be voted out for being a bad brother. I would hate to be on the outside looking in and cant get in. And in some states if your not in you dont have a job. So be a little more considerate to your fellow brothers.

This might be the dumbest thing I've read yet.:hysterical: If? If? It has happened! It is reality! You may be heavy?, but you aint my brother.

This might be the dumbest thing I've read yet.:hysterical: If? If? It has happened! It is reality! You may be heavy?, but you aint my brother.

Just hold on Once we have a contract and everyone is dues paying members you will see that 1 telephone number will will be good for parcel and freight and the person that answers the phone will direct the pickup to parcel or freight and no one will know the difference. The computers already know if its smallpac or freight.

Pension

Ya you are a looser too.

What retire after 20 years and pay you for 40.

Look at the years people live now.

Get your head out of you ***.:butt kiss:

Now, now, don't get mad:maddance3: at me because you can't handle the reality either. Be a good girl and go wash the sand out of your vagina, that should clear up your irritation. :loser:

If you can't follow the 16 rules on the forum how are you gonna follow the the whole book under the contract?

I hate to interrupt all this fun, but regarding the original thread, doesn't package have 25 and out, 30 and out? So I don't see why they wouldn't have something like that for you too. I am NMFA Western and we have an 80 and out. Someone was also talking about where you would be if UPS hadn't bought you. In this bigger is better world we live in today, I think Overnite would be gone not too far down the road if they hadn't bought you. Way back when we first were hearing that UPS was looking for an LTL truckline, we, that is Yellow, Roadway, ABF, CF, were all hoping it would be us. Belonging to that monster meant job security for sure. We were all hurting at the time, and were willing to take our chances with them versus going out of business.

Overnite Transportation Co. The bulk of my working career was there. You're right Slo if this was still Overnite we wouldn't be having this conversation. But liebstandarte would still have his big mouth.:duh::biglaugh:

Overnite Transportation Co. The bulk of my working career was there. You're right Slo if this was still Overnite we wouldn't be having this conversation. But liebstandarte would still have his big mouth.:duh::biglaugh:

Don't you mean nasty fingers?:biglaugh: Forget the what ifs, this is what is, resistance is futile.