Yellow | New YRC Change Of Operations?

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" ... From the quote by Chinese philosopher Laozi (c 604 bc - c 531 bc). :clapping:

Very wise chinese philosopher also say, "Man who go through door sideways, going to Bangkok"!

Let's hope one of the next changes made is to go back to the letter system for terminals!! :bgroovy:

(And the Yellow style trip sheets!!)
You yellow guys use to blame the computer system for all of the problems yrc was having. WEll the new system has been in place and though it is better the results have been the same.By the way Zollars [Yellow]chose to use roadways system. Secondly the number terminal code is also used by ABF.Changing back to yellows way will have absolutly no effect on yrcs abilty to show a profit,The only thing it would do is cater to the people that cant grasp the simplicity of it. And after 2 years since the merger thats pretty sad.

You yellow guys use to blame the computer system for all of the problems yrc was having.

Shouldn't you have said "Youze Yellow guys..."?? :biglaugh:

WEll the new system has been in place and though it is better the results have been the same.

NEW system??? Are you living in a time warp? It was a step backward, like going from DVD to 78rpm records. As far as being better, better than what, writing everything out with pencil and paper??

By the way Zollars [Yellow]chose to use roadways system.

He also chose to buy Roadway. So much for his good judgement!

Secondly the number terminal code is also used by ABF.

Yea, so what's your point?

Changing back to yellows way will have absolutly no effect on yrcs abilty to show a profit,The only thing it would do is cater to the people that cant grasp the simplicity of it. And after 2 years since the merger thats pretty sad.

Would you like to explain exactly what you're trying to say here, the part about people grasping the simplicity of it??

Last edited by a moderator:
The letter codes are not always that easy to understand either unless thats all you know and are use to it. Same way with the numbers you get used to it and learn it. Maybe for you cry-baby (probably line-haul drivers) we can write the whole name of the terminal in all caps with what ever color crayon you would like so you can know where your suppose to be going. And since we cant even get along on a system for terminal identification, from here on out no one's allowed to use either. EVERYONE MUST SAY THE CITY NAME WHEN REFERING TO A TERMINAL.:fingure:

The letter codes are not always that easy to understand either unless thats all you know and are use to it. Same way with the numbers you get used to it and learn it. Maybe for you cry-baby (probably line-haul drivers) we can write the whole name of the terminal in all caps with what ever color crayon you would like so you can know where your suppose to be going.

I'm hurt! I'll have to change my avatar to this: :crybaby: :hysterical:

And since we cant even get along on a system for terminal identification, from here on out no one's allowed to use either. EVERYONE MUST SAY THE CITY NAME WHEN REFERING TO A TERMINAL.:fingure:

Now there's an idea we can agree on!! :1036316054:

SIMPLEX you stated that you hoped they would change back to the letter system.My point was, it would accomplish nothing.And to even bring it up proves you are a simpleton.

SIMPLEX you stated that you hoped they would change back to the letter system.My point was, it would accomplish nothing.And to even bring it up proves you are a simpleton.

You're right vedder, it was foolish of me to bring it up. I'll be sure to check with you first before I ever bring anything up in the future. I hope you can forgive me for the egregious error of my ways! :duh:

a bunch of bitchin' old biddies...why can't you stick to the subject of the thread? actually any thread for that matter...every one i have read gets thrown of course by the same gaggle of biddies! i'd say unbelievable but...