Yellow | New YRC Change Of Operations?

One more thing, I asked about Bolingbrook 318 being closed (this rumor has been around a while here at 309)

He said it is not closing anytime soon.

Dam! Thought maybe I could make it a week or so after my 4 days off before the "I heards", started again. Well at least I made a trip out and back. I did hear though that they are looking at closing all of the breakbulks within 600 miles of 135, and moving all of the work to 422.

Is an "I did hear" worth more than an "I heard?" :)

Is an "I did hear" worth more than an "I heard?" :)
Not sure what I heard. But if you think you heard it in the breakroom, then do the right thing. Add some to it,and pass it on. Thats what makes this a fun place to work. Man,I still love this job.

I know that the shop manager at 881 ( SLC) got caught forging signatures on OD 199s. Putting unsafe equipment on our highways to keep his numbers in line.
No rumor here.
Why does Mike still have a job ? If it were a Teamster they would be long gone !! It must be OK for a company man to falsify their paper work

I know that the shop manager at 881 ( SLC) got caught forging signatures on OD 199s. Putting unsafe equipment on our highways to keep his numbers in line.
No rumor here.
Why does Mike still have a job ? If it were a Teamster they would be long gone !! It must be OK for a company man to falsify their paper work

Because mike is paid up current on his dues? Greased his BA's palm?:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Stop the rumors road drivers...... when you get in the van going to the motel. you love to make **** up. stop it! theres no change of ANYTHING ON THE TABLE!

No rumor here.
If you can prove it , file a complaint with OSHA, you will hear back from them.

Was at 881 not long ago , they where having there morning meeting with p&d guys. I was mentioned that one has been submitted by the company , nothing on paper so take it as it is ? Wait n see .

ONLY, a hand full of people would know if there is one on the books.....they are not going to leak anything out until it is officially in writing to their managers and the Local Unions......so until then, it is all just talk and rumors (and wish-full thinking).....nothing in black and white.......yet.....KK

WRONG KK!! These changes always leak. Not everybody thinks TB is so high and mighty ya know. You act like this web page is the be all end all... Give me a break.
Yes people, I know this thread was revamped but, Clydesdale is right, a major one is in the works.

WRONG KK!! These changes always leak. Not everybody thinks TB is so high and mighty ya know. You act like this web page is the be all end all... Give me a break.
Yes people, I know this thread was revamped but, Clydesdale is right, a major one is in the works.

Please,

Then tell us of this major change!!! (Clydesdale is right, a major one is in the works.)
It's basically a 60 day wait once heard; if I remember. So, your April 1st rumor you been spewing is way off already!
:Violin::Violin::Violin::Violin::Violin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Please,

Then tell us of this major change!!! (Clydesdale is right, a major one is in the works.)
It's basically a 60 day wait once heard; if I remember. So, your April 1st rumor you been spewing is way off already!
:Violin::Violin::Violin::Violin::Violin:

And here she is!! Lol!! How can I tell you if it's being worked on now? Duh!
You silly girl/boy!

there always a change coming just like changing a babys diaper lol halls didnt get change last week or this week my source says upper managment pulling your chain heard they cant agree the last change was some good and some bad internal argueing what to do next change a or b