Yellow | New YRC Change Of Operations?

so funny all these guys keep saying :THEY CANT DO THAT .you all have been here long enough to know they can do what ever they want and with hoffas blessings too.
yellow 97 ,you are correct the locals know and are sworn to silence.
Not for nothing but if i ran a local and they told me .all my brothers and sisters would know.
if they dont want it let out dont tell any1.
do these locals even remember what side they are suppose to be on ?

This company and union cannot implement a multi regional change with out the members having 30 days notice to argue their case, have two man meetings at the hearing. And have time to hold meetings with their members at the local level.:duh:

Last edited by a moderator:
For what it's worth- Reimer O/Os in Winnipeg say they're starting to by-pass St Paul and run Chicago. I have no idea the ramifications, but probably you experts do....

I've heard the Ridge has a new roof! :biglaugh:

Reimer had been in Chicago from the start. Its been from early september that Reimer had NOT been found anywhere and Chicago had noticed.

Big announcements are coming out soon. Get ready, here we go!!

funny_internet_tshirt-p235549166534163156bhfuu_400.jpg

so funny all these guys keep saying :THEY CANT DO THAT .you all have been here long enough to know they can do what ever they want and with hoffas blessings too.
yellow 97 ,you are correct the locals know and are sworn to silence.
Not for nothing but if i ran a local and they told me .all my brothers and sisters would know.
if they dont want it let out dont tell any1.
do these locals even remember what side they are suppose to be on ?

As I have said before in other COO rumors....and the ones that did come through.....the Locals dont know a damn thing until THEY get their copy in the mail, and then a hearing has to be held to approve any changes!

If a local did know, and went and told their members that they were closing down a terminal....members would go out and sell their homes (or buy one on the other end) and then when it came to a hearing they could drop the COO or change it, and the members would be evn more harmed....so cut the crap talk that the Locals know....they dont know crap about the COO, until they get it....stay tuned to TruckingBoards for THE FACTS as we receive them!......KK

As I have said before in other COO rumors....and the ones that did come through.....the Locals dont know a damn thing until THEY get their copy in the mail, and then a hearing has to be held to approve any changes!

If a local did know, and went and told their members that they were closing down a terminal....members would go out and sell their homes (or buy one on the other end) and then when it came to a hearing they could drop the COO or change it, and the members would be evn more harmed....so cut the crap talk that the Locals know....they dont know crap about the COO, until they get it....stay tuned to TruckingBoards for THE FACTS as we receive them!......KK
Be careful, the black Suburbans with blacked out windows are on your tail. And they are going to put a stop to you spreading vicsious truths!

To what end?

Chasing "Trash-can Triples" across Wyoming, tail wagging in the wind like a gator looking for dinner in the bayou?

"Men in Black" like warm coastal weather, nothing extreme...
Chasing "Trash-can Triples" across Wyoming?
transcon_frtlnr_flc_trpls_i80_nv_89.jpg

when this COO comes out will you just go away jenny ?

You mean BIG COO; I never said there won't be a COO; there is always another COO!

Rockstar's words...not mine....

Originally Posted by Rockstar
Big announcements are coming out soon. Get ready, here we go!!

P.S. your on here way more than me...