NFL

I personally didn't have a problem with Burfict's hit on Antonio Brown, if you go back and watch the replay, he only took one step between the time the ball went through Brown's hands and the time of impact...plus, if you watch Burfict's head, he never saw that Brown missed the ball. Burfict could've ended Brown's career if he had wanted to but instead he lead with his shoulder, not his helmet.
On the other hand, Shazier's hit on Gio Benard should've been a penalty because he did drop his head and lead with the crown of the helmet on the hit but there was no flag.
Must've been a lot of money riding on a Pit win!!

I personally didn't have a problem with Burfict's hit on Antonio Brown, if you go back and watch the replay, he only took one step between the time the ball went through Brown's hands and the time of impact...plus, if you watch Burfict's head, he never saw that Brown missed the ball.
Per the rules, it's a penalty. I think that it's weak, but per the rules, it qualifies as a penalty.

On the other hand, Shazier's hit on Gio Benard should've been a penalty because he did drop his head and lead with the crown of the helmet on the hit but there was no flag.
I agree 100%.
Per the rules, like them or not, using the crown of the helmet is a penalty. And he clearly used it.

Neither team deserved to win that game.A couple of dumbass players and bad fans not withstanding,Bengals got robbed on the last 15 yarder.Joey Porter had no business on the field.He was nowhere near where Antonio Brown was down on the field.He was on there to incite and one of the dumbass Bengal players fell for it.The last unsportsmanlike should have been offsetting against Porter and Jones.
From Munzak pulling a Bengals player hair on the sidelines to Joey Porter coming on the field to incite,neither of these teams showed much class,along with the Cincy fans.

Then let the refs punish Joey Porter.Pac Man has no business trying to get physically involved.
Good gosh the damn game is on the line,a professional has to keep his emotions in check.
It just cost the city of Cincinnati a playoff win.
And Jeromy Hill, all you have to do is not fumble. Your defense handed you the game and you still haven't learned to hold on to the ball when the friggin game is on the line!
If I were a Cincy fan I would be livid.

Panthers are not pretenders.Productive offense with a very good defense.Zona at Carolina will be a good NFC Championship game.They are the only team that can match up with the Cats in the NFC.

Btw congrats,it's amazing what the panthers have done.Ive been saying Arizona and Carolina for weeks.I don't think Riveara will let Cam get punished by Arizona defense like Aaron Rodgers did...Omg.I bet Cam will watch plenty of film on that game if they do meet in NFC championship game.

Been a Bengals fan my whole life... I tried to leave them for the Oakland Raiders, but I couldn't do it.
We got ripped off, and made stupid mistakes....We aren't ready to beat the top 5 teams.

Totall depression .....puff...puff

Been a Bengals fan my whole life... I tried to leave them for the Oakland Raiders, but I couldn't do it.
We got ripped off, and made stupid mistakes....We aren't ready to beat the top 5 teams.

Totall depression .....puff...puff

What does the town think about A.J McCaaron vs Dalton?If I were Andy I'd be a little nervous.Its a shame a fumble and a hot head cost you a playoff win.

Btw congrats,it's amazing what the panthers have done.Ive been saying Arizona and Carolina for weeks.I don't think Riveara will let Cam get punished by Arizona defense like Aaron Rodgers did...Omg.I bet Cam will watch plenty of film on that game if they do meet in NFC championship game.
Im gonna keep quiet and keep my fingers crossed,lol..

For us to get to Superbowl,I think we will play Seattle and Arizona.At least Panther fans wont have to hear about weak schedule..
That's right...to be the best, you gotta beat the best!!
I wanted Sea so we could prove to everybody that our earlier win wasn't a fluke...of course, a Panther win will come with more excuses!!
Keep Pounding!!

Pac Man has no business trying to get physically involved.
Good gosh the damn game is on the line,a professional has to keep his emotions in check.
I thought that PacMan had cleaned up his act, but obviously I was wrong. I guess you can get the thug out of the hood, but can't take the hood out of the thug.

If I were a Cincy fan I would be livid.
Same here. No excuse for that kind of behavior, especially when the game is on the line.

AJ did a great job biting his tongue in the interview after the game. He stayed professional and said that they'll win together and lose together. Kudos to him for not taking the bait from the reporters.

For us to get to Superbowl,I think we will play Seattle and Arizona.At least Panther fans wont have to hear about weak schedule..
I'll be rooting for your Panthers, but until they beat Seattle in this playoff game, I still struggle to give them full credit that they probably deserve.

No. It's not that Bro. (And I didn't call them bums.) I just link them to teams like the Falcons who can have a great regular season, then tank in the playoffs.
They look really good, but the playoffs bring a different intensity and nerves. Ask the Falcons what I'm talking about. They should be able to explain the difference.

No. It's not that Bro. (And I didn't call them bums.) I just link them to teams like the Falcons who can have a great regular season, then tank in the playoffs.
They look really good, but the playoffs bring a different intensity and nerves. Ask the Falcons what I'm talking about. They should be able to explain the difference.
Third straight division title.Beat Arizona in the opening round last year.Im not trying to sell the Panthers to anyone,I just think they,ve had their share of criticism for winning this year...No prob.