FedEx Freight | NLRB Ruling

Again...I didn't have to attend the meetings. Those who did answered every question I had, why would I go and asked the same questions already asked?
No one "pimped" themselves out to the company....but I will say it's the attitudes and comments like yours that have helped us turn more guys against the union on a daily basis. Keep up the good work, you keep posting and we'll continue to screen shot and print for our handouts!
Thanks again!
What I attempted to help you see is second hand information is never accurate. You proved it by posting inaccurate information regarding the NLRB and FedEx.

Again...I didn't have to attend the meetings. Those who did answered every question I had, why would I go and asked the same questions already asked?
No one "pimped" themselves out to the company....but I will say it's the attitudes and comments like yours that have helped us turn more guys against the union on a daily basis. Keep up the good work, you keep posting and we'll continue to screen shot and print for our handouts!
Thanks again!
Just curious, since your time is so valuable, are you being compensated for your time obtaining screen shots to print for handouts?

I guess you think we should also vote for government leaders without educating ourselves on the issues and their stance on them. Anyone who goes into something hastily and without hearing the pros and cons from both sides is a fool. Yet that is what the pro union side wants people to do by rushing to become unionized based on emotion and not facts.

I like your attitude. Personally, I would take all the trinkets Freddy promises and organize anyway. Get it in writing!
Sorry. I'm not a perfect person, but if I did that I would be no better than the crappy management Nashville had for years! We gave Pat his chance to honor his commitments. If he fails to do so we will honor ours we gave him to bring the union back.

Sorry. I'm not a perfect person, but if I did that I would be no better than the crappy management Nashville had for years! We gave Pat his chance to honor his commitments. If he fails to do so we will honor ours we gave him to bring the union back.
I noticed they are busy buying up logistics entities as we type this. I truly hope there is good that will come of it.

Glad to see it, along with several other articles. Long overdue, corporations were oppressing the peoples' choice. Look at EPH where I work. Fedex has been dragging it out, appealing and appealing. We were the first ones to vote YES and we are still awaiting certification. I hope we can bring in card check for a easy vote for everybody, where you don't even need a union election, just a majority of employees to sign cards, stuff it right in Fred Smith's tailpipe
While I support the union push in organizing I am not for card check. I want to be able to vote and vote on a contract. With card check that is not an option. As redracer as stated some people sign cards in the heat of the moment, I have seen that here where emotions run high sometimes people make decisions that turn out to be bad. While I don't feel organizing FedEx is a bad thing I do feel card check is a bad thing.

Glad to see it, along with several other articles. Long overdue, corporations were oppressing the peoples' choice. Look at EPH where I work. Fedex has been dragging it out, appealing and appealing. We were the first ones to vote YES and we are still awaiting certification. I hope we can bring in card check for a easy vote for everybody, where you don't even need a union election, just a majority of employees to sign cards, stuff it right in Fred Smith's tailpipe

You can say what you want but card check is not the answer, the secret ballot is the best way for the vote.

Personally I'm all for card check. If your so proud of your union you should show your pride by wearing your cards like we wear out company ID's.Oh but wait then we all would really know who the union pushers are. heaven for bid you super secret union guys give out your true identity.