FedEx Freight | NLRB Ruling

I find it ironic that you troll every board and speak about companies and employees that you know nothing about When you walk in our shoes come talk.
Not every board. Just those I have close friends on. How did that go for you on the YRC forums today?

We're not going to sway everybody...as long as we continue to sway enough is all that matters. Since we've joined the fight we're 5-1...I'll concede CLT because we joined the fight two weeks before the election, had we joined sooner maybe the outcome could've been different. Now we've got a year, we'll see what happens!
Don't count your chickens before they hatch. You just may wind up with egg on your face.

Does it ever make you wonder if those you thought were who they are aren't? Kinda remind you of that solid intel you got from a union meeting? Happy hunting.
Nope, again, we talk to everybody, for and against. We have nothing to hide because we know there's moles on both sides, to think otherwise would be ludicrous.

Nope, again, we talk to everybody, for and against. We have nothing to hide because we know there's moles on both sides, to think otherwise would be ludicrous.
Quite an eye opening experience for you then? If you knew half as much as you think you do. Many more surprises on the horizon. Happy hunting.

Not every board. Just those I have close friends on. How did that go for you on the YRC forums today?

That was yesterday and I was asking a simple question and got a simple answer. Never hurts to educate yourself on both sides might want to try it sometimes. By the way I hope you have a Merry Christmas bro.

Nope, that's something we've expected.
You don't know what we know, that's what's bugging you!
So we've heard!
Enjoy your experience as you move forward. The education you receive will be valuable in your future efforts. Thinking you're in the "show" will teach humility. Happy hunting.

That was yesterday and I was asking a simple question and got a simple answer. Never hurts to educate yourself on both sides might want to try it sometimes. By the way I hope you have a Merry Christmas bro.
Funny you said that. We pro union visit to ask questions and set the record straight and we're called trolls. Merry Christmas to you also.

Funny you said that. We pro union visit to ask questions and set the record straight and we're called trolls. Merry Christmas to you also.
There's the difference, he ask questions to educate himself, you TRY to "set the record straight", thus the name calling. He never claimed to try to tell anybody anything on another board.

There's the difference, he ask questions to educate himself, you TRY to "set the record straight", thus the name calling. He never claimed to try to tell anybody anything on another board.
You fail to understand the basic concepts. There is no "Trying to set the record straight." The record has been straightened numerous times for the purple proud. Stay in denial. It keeps things interesting on Jeffro's boards.

You can't even begin to discuss union matters as all you know is what you've heard. Big difference there racer. We ask about benefits, we get a stone wall. True comparison is all there is and your coworkers have a right to know. Thankfully SwampRatt posted the facts so we could all see.

Name calling? Last time I checked, I was saddled with the handle "union puke" by one of yours. Nice gesture.

Hi all first time poster been watching a couple of months. Seems to me lots of division on both sides not much of an open mind. I have some opinions about the union after doing a lot of research on my own. I really don't see where us drivers at Fed-ex will benefit a great deal, after looking at the UPS forum I see them discussing their pension. From the formula they posted a 30 year man making 60k a year will draw 1800-1900 a month. Our pension is only six years old so if you take that same math we will have a pretty substantial retirement after our time is served.

Hi all first time poster been watching a couple of months. Seems to me lots of division on both sides not much of an open mind. I have some opinions about the union after doing a lot of research on my own. I really don't see where us drivers at Fed-ex will benefit a great deal, after looking at the UPS forum I see them discussing their pension. From the formula they posted a 30 year man making 60k a year will draw 1800-1900 a month. Our pension is only six years old so if you take that same math we will have a pretty substantial retirement after our time is served.

Their's is very complex and confusing to me. Some are figuring time with a previous company that was purchased by UPS and included in their benefit. Some are just starting out. The pay out will be different on those circumstances.

Their's is very complex and confusing to me. Some are figuring time with a previous company that was purchased by UPS and included in their benefit. Some are just starting out. The pay out will be different on those circumstances.
What I don't understand is they are saying it is your last 5 years salary where here is is total time like I said our pension is very young the employees need to give it time to grow. The statements they receive each quarter reflect what they would draw now.

What I don't understand is they are saying it is your last 5 years salary where here is is total time like I said our pension is very young the employees need to give it time to grow. The statements they receive each quarter reflect what they would draw now.
Freight Slayer don't waste your time with Union guys they think they have all the right answers and most of them don't even work for FXF..................

I believe Ratt went to our pension website and posted what our payout would be. Anything but substantial.
I have a western conference pension coming from when I worked under contract from 1980 to 1990, it will pay $200 a month more than what our website says a thirty year driver will receive. I had a question about it and called the pension office, now bear in mind it will pay more than our pension would pay... They described it as a small pension. Imagine that, my small pension based on only ten years of service, from 20 plus years ago when contribution rates were much, much lower will pay sustantially more than our pension will pay for 30 years of servitude.

A lot of the confusion comes from the past, present , and future for the UPS Freight guys.
Really living up to your "Thug" image eh 222.
Still trying to drum up a few rebuttals in the threads you left hanging?

Freight Slayer don't waste your time with Union guys they think they have all the right answers and most of them don't even work for FXF..................
We don't work for FedEx for sure. Another sure bet is our posts will never be confused with the vitriol your posts are laced with.